PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Complete Locations is out now!

General_Grievous
10-16-2005, 10:35 AM
I was in Barnes & Noble yesterday and I found the Complete Locations book. It took me by surprise because I didn't think it came out for another month. The Episode III section is pretty packed, it has most of the locations from the film, but there are a few that could have been in there, like the Bridge of the Invisible Hand and Alderaan. The new locations for ROTS include: an overview of the Battle over Coruscant, the Jedi Temple Complex, Palpatine's office, Utapau (Pau City), Kashyyyk (Wookiee Tree), Mustafar Mines, an overview of the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan fight, Polis Massa, and the Sith Medcenter. I know now why they didn't just come out with an only-ROTS Locations book, there aren't enough locations to fill a book for ROTS. At $40, this book may seem a bit expensive, but if you consider that it consists of three books that all cost $20 each, with some new material, it's a steal. I especially wanted it also because I never picked up the Episode I location book. Just letting you guys know that it's out there.

2-1B
10-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Awesome, thanks for the heads up Double G ! :)

I'm at Amazon.com right now and they say it is released on October 17th . . . and it's only $26.39 so I'll have to get it. :)

Jayspawn
10-19-2005, 01:22 AM
It's a nice looking book. I ran into it at Media Play the other day. I have the others but am considering getting it. The Mustafar layouts look sweet!

Bel-Cam Jos
10-22-2005, 09:44 AM
As I keep repeating over this section, where were all these awesome books a couple months ago? Now, it's like there's a cosmic karma balance between SW collectibles; for a long time: nothing. Then, bam! Hit like a Geonosian shock ray blast, with almost too much. Spread it out a little, people. Grr...

General_Grievous
10-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm thinking the same thing, BCJ. Just the other day I found the New Essential Chronology. Another $24 gone right there. But hey, for Star Wars, it's worth it.