PDA

View Full Version : Am I Missing Something!??! Italian POTF2

bobafett07728
10-17-2005, 03:48 PM
I have just returned from a short hiatus, and I was searching eBay for some foreign POTF2 figures to fill in some gaps in my collections. Italian figures have always interested me, and I have a pretty large collection of them. I noticed this auction, and instantly put it in my watch. I figured I'd be able to pick them up for $10 each. . . I mean. . . they are only short sabers! Low and behold I look at the auction. . . and the prices have skyrocketed! Are these particular POTF@ Italian figures really that rare?!?!? I can't remember the last time I've seen a SS Ben, but then again. . . I have been away from my searches.

So. . . what is the deal? Can anyone shed some light as to why these two figures would be so high? It kinda caught me offguard.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6004925129&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Thanks everyone!

sith_killer_99
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
I have no clue and I am into the Italian POTF2 figures myself. These do not appear to be SS/LT, which might...might fetch a larger price. It's hard to say. Seems a bit crazy to me.:crazed:

bobafett07728
10-17-2005, 08:15 PM
I have no clue and I am into the Italian POTF2 figures myself. These do not appear to be SS/LT, which might...might fetch a larger price. It's hard to say. Seems a bit crazy to me.:crazed:

That was also my first thought. . . but they definitely are not SS/LT. At that price, with a SS/LT Ben. . . it would have been a steal, but a SS/LT Vader wouldn't even garner that kinda price. I bought a case of Italian figures a while back, pulled two SS/LT Vaders. . . and sold it for like $25. Hmmmm. . . the mystery continues. . .