PDA

View Full Version : List of Future SAGA 2 Waves!!

Turbowars
10-18-2005, 12:27 PM
From RS http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro’s_Plans_For_2006_95310.asp

ROTJ and ESB waves will start showing up around the 1st and 2nd week of December!

The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been
Naboo Soldier
Podracer pilots 2pk
Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Maul

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader
C-3PO
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader
Jango Fett
Republic Commando
Yoda

Revenge Of The Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain
Commander Cody: Clone Commander
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi
General Grievous

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen
R5-D4: Slacker
Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen
Garindan The Kubaz
Han Solo
Luke Skywalker
Sandtrooper
Where's the Tonnika Sisters?

The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers
Major Bren Derlin
AT-AT Driver
R2-D2
Snowtrooper
General Rieekan
Darth Vader: Hoth Battle
Gonk Droid: Rebel Hangar

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh
Han Solo: Jabba’s Prisoner
Bib Fortuna
Barada Skiff guard
Chewbacca: Boushh’s Bounty
Boba Fett

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Death Star Gunner
C-3PO: Ewok Deity
Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation
Darth Vader: Endor Confrontation
The Emperor
Endor Rebel Commando

TheDarthVader
10-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Holy fritos! Some more podracers?! FINALLY A GRAGRA! Firefighter pilot! A Commander Cody! A better hammerhead, THE COVETED RESCULPTED R5-D4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A HEM DAZON! Moff Jerjerrod and Cheif Chirpa! YES! These waves look great. I hope the ROTJ Emperor is a resculpt and not a repack.

B.
TDV

Turbowars
10-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes and looks like a bendable knee 3PO might be coming our way! late 05 and 06 look to be very promising!

mtriv73
10-18-2005, 12:59 PM
This is almost too good to be true.

El Chuxter
10-18-2005, 01:03 PM
How confirmed is this list? If true, this is practically everything we've been screaming for for over a decade.

Which, sadly, is why I have doubts that it's for real. :(

Also, the Talz Jedi and Republic Commando are both EU, so it seems a bit odd to mix them with film-specific waves.

Of course, the completely useless and unnecessary Momaw Nadon resculpt makes me think there could be some truth to it. :)

Turbowars
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
How confirmed is this list? If true, this is practically everything we've been screaming for for over a decade.

Which, sadly, is why I have doubts that it's for real. :(

Also, the Talz Jedi and Republic Commando are both EU, so it seems a bit odd to mix them with film-specific waves.

Of course, the completely useless and unnecessary Momaw Nadon resculpt makes me think there could be some truth to it. :)Well you never know. It's not like anything on the list is way out there in left field. It's not confirmed and I would have rather got the info from GH, but I have been chomping at the bit on getting a list of what might me coming. I'm sure most of you will say it's a rumor list, but it's still fun.

jedi master sal
10-18-2005, 01:19 PM
I think I just crapped my pants!!! WOW, if this is all true, it looks like Hasbro is looking to cash-in this year. Not just with kids, but REALLY giving a HUGE nod to collectors. Hmm, maybe their profits from the SW line finally convinced them.

Doesn't matter either way. I'm am just SOOOO freakin' happy about this, I'm literally smiling ear-to-ear while typing this.

Here's the ones I'm MOST looking forward to:
The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been (Cool! I've wanted Reps from the Gungan council since seeing the movie, now I can flesh out that scene!)
Naboo Soldier (SA please, and is this the mustard and/or the red one. Hopefully both and hopefully SA)
Podracer pilots 2pk (oohhh, which ones???)

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper (If it's SA, hell yeah!)
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi (Sweet!)
C-3PO (Hmm, so long as it's one with the grey armor already on and not the parts you add to it, excellent)
Republic Commando (OMG! this is OUTSTANDING! Are these the ones from the game and if so, will it be just Boss or ALL FOUR of them?!?)

Revenge Of The Sith
Commander Cody: Clone Commander (Well, we all knew this was coming, thank the maker!)
Clone Trooper (If Codys Clone!)
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi (What are you kidding me!?! This is AWESOME!, now just for the Ithorian and Wolfman Jedi!!)
General Grievous (If correct size)

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen (if resculpt)
R5-D4: Slacker HELL FREAKIN' YEAH!!!!!!!

The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers
Major Bren Derlin
AT-AT Driver

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh
Bib Fortuna

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Death Star Gunner
Endor Rebel Commando (if resculpt)

Wow, I really didn't think I was going to buy alot next year...
If this list is true, Hasbro has done right by we collectors.

-Sal

JEDIpartner
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM
The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been

Attack Of The Clones

Revenge Of The Sith
Anakin Skywalker

A New Hope
R5-D4

The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers
Major Bren Derlin
AT-AT Driver
R2-D2

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh
Bib Fortuna

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod

Droid
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
I am skeptical about lists like these and don't trust anything until I see it in plastic, but this looks great. It has five of my personal Top 50: Hem Dazon, Chief Chirpa, Jerjerrod, Veers, and R5-D4.

Assuming they aren't repacks and are at least resculpts, I will buy a ton of these figures. Rep Been, Gragra, Dofine, Cody, and C-3P0 Ewok Diety in particular could be great.

Captain Spoon
10-18-2005, 03:20 PM
somebody pinch me!!!

vadersvette
10-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Holy Great Glaven in a Glad Bag!!! Friggin Sweet:thumbsup: This list has to be authentic. EE has pics of the Hoth wave, and it matches the list here!

Cody, R5-D4, Veers, AT-AT Driver, and pretty much everything from the second ROTJ wave are on the top of my list. I wonder if the Republic Commando is from the videogame? And I wonder if C-3PO Ewok Deity will have articulated knees? And his throne?:sur:

abell748
10-18-2005, 04:26 PM
I do hope this list is right. If it is and there are some repacks then I am good for about 20 or so of them. That is alright if that is most of the figures for next year! Hasbro might have finally hit on something...listening to the collectors who keep the SW boat afloat!!!

ROTJLuke
10-18-2005, 05:38 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YESSSS!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cry: :cry: :cry: IM...SNIFF...SOO HAPPY...SNIFF..:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THANK YOU HASBRO

I hope this list is for real, and I hope they use ball joints to do him. BTW, HAPPY TO BE F**KING BACK!!

Reverend Strone
10-18-2005, 05:42 PM
That's a dream list for me, if it's true. All hell- and I was looking forward to actually not spending money next year...

Devo
10-18-2005, 06:00 PM

[B]FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YESSSS!!!!!

:D Be mindful of your feelings ROTJ Luke they betray you! It could be a kitbash! (I don't really think that - surely its a new sculpt)

[SIZE="7"]GO MOFF JERRJERROD!!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Damn, this just keeps getting better!

The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been - awesome, definitely never expected this.
Naboo Soldier - even if it's a repack, I'll get him.
Podracer pilots 2pk - hopefully it's not just Gasgano and Ody or something, but more podracers is definitely a plus.
Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant - HELL YEAH!!!
Obi-Wan Kenobi - likely a repack
Darth Maul - likely a repack

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper - I hate the old SA CW trooper after looking at it and comparing it with the ROTS troopers, so hopefully they'll use an old head on a ROTS body.
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi - flip yeah!
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader - another one I never thought we'd see.
C-3PO - likely a gray repaint of another C-3PO, but the current AOTC 3POs blow, so this one will be welcome.
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader - likely a repack
Jango Fett - likely a repack
Republic Commando - holy balls, if this is true, that will rule so hard!!! They NEED to have all four figures, hopefully as variants.
Yoda - likely a repack

Revenge Of The Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot - oh yeah!
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain - this one needs a Commtech chip. "Magnetize, magnetize!" :D I bet they'll use parts from other Neimoidians for this guy.
Commander Cody: Clone Commander - this will be one of the highlights of the year.
Anakin Skywalker - likely a repack
Clone Trooper - hopefully it's from Cody's legion.
Ki-Adi-Mundi - likely a repack
Obi-Wan Kenobi - likely a repack
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi - unexpected, but definitely welcome.
General Grievous - likely a repack (but hopefully not - they need one in the right scale with tons of accessories)

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen - likely a repack
R5-D4: Slacker - I think I just j***ed my pants. :D Why do they call him Slacker, though?
Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen - I wonder what the body will look like?
Garindan The Kubaz - likely a repack (but the Hoth wave surprised me with Veers, so who knows)
Han Solo - likely a repack (that same damn one)
Luke Skywalker - likely a repack
Sandtrooper - repack from Comic-Con

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa - it's about damn time!!!
Moff Jerjerrod - holy nuts, this is a great year for officials.
Death Star Gunner - hopefully it'll be a resculpt, as the other one sucked.
C-3PO: Ewok Deity - even if this is a repack, I just hope he has the chair (which is probably unlikely as it's a basic figure).
Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation - I really hope this is new!
Darth Vader: Endor Confrontation - maybe a repack?
The Emperor - I also hope this is new!
Endor Rebel Commando - likely a repack

If this is all true, 2006 is going to be one of the best years ever!!!

LTBasker
10-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Sweet. Just...sweet.

The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been (obvious new sculpt since...he's completely new)
Naboo Soldier (Probably a reuse or retooled version of the Naboo Royal Guard)
Podracer pilots 2pk (Maybe Ody and Gasgano reuses? Hopefully new racers though)
Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant (Interesting)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Probably either a reuse or a TPM head on a better body)
Darth Maul (probably a reuse)

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper (Hopefully the SA Clone with the rifle)
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi (Cool)
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader (...who?)
C-3PO (Wonder if they'll use the ROTS sculpt)
Poggle the lesser: Geonosian Leader (reuse for sure)
Jango Fett (Probably a reuse of a lesser sculpt but if they used VOTC Boba and retooled it, it would be awesome...)
Republic Commando (cool)
Yoda (reuse probably.)

Revenge Of The Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot (cool)
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain (who?)
Commander Cody: Clone Commander (Yay)
Anakin Skywalker (reuse, I'm sure)
Clone Trooper (here's hoping it's the Biker Scout ones from Kashyyyk)
Ki-Adi-Mundi (......)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (reuse, most likely)
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi (Cool)
General Grievous (same as Ani and Obi)

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen (maybe a reuse from the Cantina packs?)
R5-D4: Slacker (About time.)
Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen (Cool)
Garindan The Kubaz (New sculpt would be awesome)
Han Solo (reuse, probably)
Luke Skywalker (reuse, probably)
Sandtrooper (hopefully the Evolutions trooper with a black pauldron)

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa (Cool)
Moff Jerjerrod (Sweet!)
Death Star Gunner (Hopefully new)
C-3PO: Ewok Deity (Cool)
Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation (Yes!)
Darth Vader: Endor Confrontation (Probably a reuse)
The Emperor (Probably a reuse)
Endor Rebel Commando (Probably a reuse but heres hoping for a full green camo version that can hold his rifle with both hands)

I'm surprised though...no Biker Scout? Even reused? Very odd...so here's truly hoping that's the Clone Trooper for ROTS.

The Tonnika sisters I'm betting will either be in a later wave or in a multipack.

trandoshan666
10-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
I probably would have bought most, if not all of these if they were crap, but based on the photos we've already seen, they're definitely not crap. I can't wait to see these babies on the shelves, though I am wondering exactly where they're going to fit … Most stores I go to are full of ROTS stuff that no one's going to buy.

BlueSnags
10-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Just preordered Wave 2 from EE. Needless to say, I'm pumped just to get Commander Cody, Major Cliff Clavin, Jerjerrod, and Hem Dazon, much less a new R5-D4 and hopefully a new Garindan. SWEET!

I'm even excited about Poggle the Lesser since I passed on the Geonosian War Room sets.

rich_of_the_dead
10-18-2005, 07:41 PM
I am skeptical about lists like these and don't trust anything until I see it in plastic, but this looks great. It has five of my personal Top 50: Hem Dazon, Chief Chirpa, Jerjerrod, Veers, and R5-D4.

Assuming they aren't repacks and are at least resculpts, I will buy a ton of these figures. Rep Been, Gragra, Dofine, Cody, and C-3P0 Ewok Diety in particular could be great.

you know whats wrong with toy geeks.no matter what they dont believe anything they read why would ee have pics of tatooine and hoth if it isnt true? come on already

Slicker
10-18-2005, 07:41 PM
somebody pinch me!!!That's exactly what I'm saying. As I scrolled down the list I got more and more happy. Could it be that Hasbro is actually listening to us? I'd like to give Tycho credit for these new figs.:thumbsup:

Blackened88
10-18-2005, 07:43 PM
The Republic Commandos will likely be just plain silver, becuase of the book Repbulic Commando: Hard Contact. I doubt they will make all the variations from the game.

Turbowars
10-18-2005, 07:47 PM
you know whats wrong with toy geeks.no matter what they dont believe anything they read why would ee have pics of tatooine and hoth if it isnt true? come on alreadyI think the list sounds pretty real myself. I think some might not believe it due to the fact the line up and pics of the Hoth and Jedi waves were up before this list appeared. All I know I'm pretty excited!

I was just over at GH and the list isn't going over well on the forums. Seem that the list isn't agreeing with the swami.

mastermatt24
10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
I'd like to give Tycho credit for these new figs.:thumbsup:
Yea- Where is he anyways??? :confused:

The Republic Commandos will likely be just plain silver, becuase of the book Repbulic Commando: Hard Contact. I doubt they will make all the variations from the game.
I dont care, we got a republic commando!!!! (and you can always customize!!)
So much for not spending a lot of money this year... :rolleyes:
BUT- I will be able to pass on a lot of these.

rust
10-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Yea- Where is he anyways??? :confused:

I believe Tycho's still in the hopsital.

2006's Hardest to Find Super Chase Figure:

*Drumroll*

Clone Commado

-

Damn, Hasbro better ship full cases of 12 Commandos to stores, because these will be in heavy demand from EU fans, video game fans, scalpers (But who cares about them), and customizers. They seem to be listening to us, so I hope they listen to me.
That sums up my thoughts on this year, besides THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST YEAR EVER!

figrin bran
10-18-2005, 10:29 PM
i thought i could save up some money too...
i definitely want:

R5D4
Hem Dazon
Gragra
Sora Bulq
Republic Commando (heck, i'll buy multiples of them)
Coruscant Fire Fighters
Cody
Foul Moudama (i never thought he'd get made and so i repainted a Muftak and was about to sculpt some robes to make a custom)
Veers
Derlin
AT AT Driver
Chief Chirpa
Jerjerrod

i reserve judgment on Endor Encounter Luke (please, please be a new sculpt). i wonder what the ROTS clone will be? Cody's grunts? BARC troopers? Galactic Marines? the unnamed "beehive" clone?

Old Fossil
10-18-2005, 11:21 PM
This list IS to good to be true. I mean, if we get all these figures next year, what's left to make? I know many of you can list a few dozen wanted figures that didn't make that list, but for most of us, this list would very nearly complete our collection. Is it in Hasbro's best financial interests to give us exactly what we want, all within the space of a year? I doubt it.

I hope I'm wrong, 'cause there's a lot (nearly everything listed, actually) that I would buy without hesitation. Take that list and stretch it out over the next 2-3 years (which are non-movie years, in case you were forgetting), then I might believe it, but for now I'm gonna wait until I see more pictures, or get confirmation from some other site more reliable than RS.:thumbsup:

jedibear
10-18-2005, 11:43 PM
Wow...if this list is for real, this line looks to be the best post-movie line since POTJ after EpOne!

The highlights for me:

Phantom Menace:
Gungan Rep Been...I'm very happy about this...I'll be getting a few of these guys to accompany Boss Nass.
Gragra: Mos Espa Merchant...another cool background character from Mos Espa.

I'll do a "wait-n-see" on the others in this wave...if the Naboo Soldier, Obi-Wan & Darth Maul are SA re-sculpts, that would be fantastic!
MIA: Where's Tey How? A better Qui-Gon (with the sculpting capability Hasbro has shown lately with figures like the Evo line or ROTS pilot Kenobi, I know they could do this character the justice he deserves). More Padmes?

Attack of the Clones
Clone Trooper...here's hoping for an SA on par with the evo version
Sora Bulq: Weequay Jedi...while he was glimpsed briefly in the arena, it's a great nod to the "Republic" comics series doing this character.
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader...another character that is bordrline EU...featured in deleted scenes and the AOTC book. Probably a gussied-up basic Geonosian ala Catt Minn. Still, could be interesting..
C-3PO...I'm glad to see this. Hopefully it's a re-deco'd ROTS one withe the proper "unfinished" look. Hated that "dress-up" version that came out with the AOTC line...an improvement is a welcome necessity.
Republic Commando...if it's based on the game version clone, it would look pretty cool.

The rest just sound like re-issues. Would be cool if Jango were gimmick-less and SA with nice detailing....
MIA: Where's Owen & Beru? A better (Padme's apartment version) Jar Jar? More Padmes? (Travelling outfit, parent's house outfit, fireplace outfit?)

Revenge of the Sith
Coruscant Fire Fighter Pilot...this could be the same kind of well-detailed, nicely done figure in the same caliber as the Bespin Guard, BoShek, the Cloud Car Pilot. All minor characters that got real nice treatment as figures.
Lushros Dofine: Invisible Hand Captain ...I agree with JabbaJohn...wouldn't it be fun to have a commchip with the surfer-dude voice screaming "Fire! Fire!" and Magnetize!"...probably be a cobbled-together Nemoidian from previous releases but could still be good.
Commander Cody: Clone Commander...it's not an understatement to say this guy is probably the most hotly anticipated figure on the list and if Hasbro doesn't pull out all the stops, the roar of disapproval will be heard around the galaxy. Seriously though...I hope this turns out to be a terrific figure crafted with the same care as the aforementioned Bespin Guard & Cloud Car Pilot. Please don't be a mishmash of parts of previously released figures...we'll wait for something special here Hasbro!
Clone Trooper...hoping for ones deco'd like the Felucia corp or the Utapau squadron. As TurboWars mentioned, some "Biker Scout" styled ones ala Kassyyk would be good.
Foul Moudama: Talz Jedi...Interesting...are they giving what is basically a Clone Wars cartoon character a "regular" looking figure treatment ala the "Clone Wars" line? Could be cool...
General Grievous...I'm in total agreement with everyone who comments that a properly scaled version of the character( and not just another re-issue) would be most welcome. I could live without gimmicks if the figure went for a supreme sculpt and detail job...
The others just sound like re-issues. Anakin has already been superbly done ala the Evo set...
MIA: Hate to sound like a broken record, but...Padme! She had ONE figure in the ROTS line. Here's hoping something is forthcoming for the mother of the new hope! New versions of Nute & Rune, some re-deco'd battle droids and some of the senate characters (Fang Zar, Bail in alternate outfits) would be welcome as well as ...Cin Drallig!

A New Hope
Hammerhead: Cantina Denizen..while I don't mind the POTF2 version, if it's a resculpt it could be cool.
R5-D4: Slacker ...the "slacker" name is kinda odd, but if this is a gimmick-free, well-detailed version of this droid, then bring it on!
Hem Dazon: Cantina Denizen...I'm gonna lose some SW geek points here, but...who is this guy? Can anybody point me to a picture or description?
Garindan The Kubaz ...again, the original was alright...the cape could use an update though
Sandtrooper ...this one hit the high mark with the Evo version...hard to top that.
As for Han...please! If it's that same version that has been re-packaged about a billion times than DON'T. The VOTC version was the best for this character...
As for Luke...will it be a single-card version of the Early-Bird figure?
MIA: A Non-Buff Tarkin? The last of the cantina denizens? A Biggs Darklighter (deleted scene outfit)? Otherwise, this particular chapter is pretty well covered...

Empire Strikes Back
The only two in this wave the inspire are:
Major Derlin An unexpected but welcome character. Looks good.
General Veers That puffy-looking one that came out awhile back was ripe for a redo so that's good. Any chance of seeing him in a standard Imp uniform?
MIA: Lando (Falcon Pilot) Female Hoth Officer (name escapes me), a non-buff Piett, Captain Needa

Return of the Jedi
Chief Chirpa...laugh it up fuzzballs but I won't be happy till we see all of the ewoks that were featured in the original line re-done the modern way (Romba & Lumet anyone?)
Moff Jerjerrod...this is good. Kinda surprised we didn't see him sooner...
Death Star Gunner ... a new SA, nicely detailed sculpt would be good...we'll see.
C-3PO: Ewok Deity...Alright! Bendy knees, please! A throne! The last incarnation of Goldenrod is coming!
Luke Skywalker: Endor Confrontation...please, please be a SA resculpt with proper fitting manacles and lit/unlit saber hilts....
Endor Rebel Commando a SA version that could hold the guns would be dreamy, but this is most likely a re-issue...

As for Vader & the Emperor...I know it's probably blasphemy to say this, but I think these two (especially after ROTS) could use a rest unless something special & new were offered...
MIA: Herme Odle!!! A Leia-Endor that has a poncho and doesn't look like she's wearing an adult diaper (ala POTJ Leia General)...

All n' all, if this list is genuine, I applaude Hasbro here....it's got variety...some great new choices never before seen, some re-do's of old favorites and the necessary evil of reissues to keep the line going. That along with the interesting update on the saga package bodes a little better for next year than I thought (though my wallet won't think so!)

We'll see....

jjreason
10-19-2005, 12:29 AM
I like the list. I really hope the list is correct - but is anyone else a little hinked about the fact that Hasbro's been SO guarded about next year...... and then it just all blurts out at once? The Carkoon and Hoth waves are for certain - we've seen the pics - but isn't it possible that Johnny Hopefull just used them to create a list of what most of us collector types would want to see? I sure hope not.

My only other hope is that I already have 50% or so of the figures, so that I can spend a LOT less on SW toys next year than I did this year.

mastermatt24
10-19-2005, 02:05 AM
I believe Tycho's still in the hopsital.

no no no hes long out of the hospital- I was just surprised he hadnt posted here yet. :yes:

Slicker
10-19-2005, 02:33 AM
no no no hes long out of the hospital- I was just surprised he hadnt posted here yet. :yes:He's already posted in the "Figures not yet made thread" about these new figs. But I too am surprised that he hasn't posted here. Probably because there aren't to many army builders.:yes::p

dindae
10-19-2005, 09:15 AM
The main thing to me that gives the list legitimacy is the Titanium waves with Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica. Since SirSteve has often said he knows more than he can confirm, the poll the other day just backs the list up to me.

Definate buys
Gungan Rep Been
Podracer pilots 2pk
The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers
Major Bren Derlin
AT-AT Driver
R2-D2
Snowtrooper
Leia Boushh
Bib Fortuna
Barada Skiff guard
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Death Star Gunner

Wait to see if they are repacks
Naboo Soldier
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Maul
Clone Trooper
Jango Fett
Republic Commando
Yoda
C-3PO
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
General Grievous
Garindan The Kubaz
Han Solo
Luke Skywalker
Sandtrooper
Death Star Gunner
The Emperor
Endor Rebel Commando

Droid
10-19-2005, 09:46 AM
you know whats wrong with toy geeks

Geek? Geek?

Slicker
10-19-2005, 10:22 AM
The main thing to me that gives the list legitimacy is the Titanium waves with Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica. Since SirSteve has often said he knows more than he can confirm, the poll the other day just backs the list up to me.I didn't even notice that. Nice pickup dindae. That just adds to its legitimacy.

1st Prime
10-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Hey where's my Moff Jejerrod figure? :mad: Honestly yeah I am very pleased! Thanks Hasbro w/the new figs :thumbsup:

X13VADER
10-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I Just Hope That They Are All Avalable Like The Rots Line Is And Not Like The Otc Line. As I Wanted A Lot Of Stormtroopers And Biker Scouts. I Had To Buy A Sandtrooper At A Toy Show As I Never Seen Him At The Store. I Must Have Spent At Least 3 Grand On Rots This Year And About 500 On Otc Because I Could Not Find Anything.bring Them On And Have It Avalable I Will Buy It! Need Army Builders In Mass Amounts.

Slicker
10-19-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey where's my Moff Jejerrod figure? :mad: Were you just playin? Cuz he's in there.:)

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Death Star Gunner
The Emperor
Endor Rebel Commando

1st Prime
10-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Were you just playin? Cuz he's in there.:)

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Death Star Gunner
The Emperor
Endor Rebel Commando

Oh yeah I need to clean my glasses before I read and post something. Thank you Slicker for clearing that up. :yes: Hey where's Capt. Needa? Joking....lol

El Chuxter
10-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Hey where's Capt. Needa? Joking....lol

Wherever he is, something tells me he's apologizing.

1st Prime
10-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Wherever he is, something tells me he's apologizing.

Good One El Chuxter:laugh:

ROTJLuke
10-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Im extremly happy with this news, its great

kool-aid killer
10-19-2005, 02:02 PM
If this list proves to be true im going to be one happy geek. Thats a lot of interesting figures assuming its correct. It would be awesome if the Republic Commandos came in a four pack with their appropriate armor designs. Im really excited, but something tells me this list could be false in some parts. Im praying its not, because if it holds up next year looks to be awesome.

El Chuxter
10-19-2005, 02:25 PM
ROTJLuke, I cannot fathom what on that list you might be looking forward to. I suspect it's Gragra. :D

ROTJLuke
10-19-2005, 04:28 PM
ROTJLuke, I cannot fathom what on that list you might be looking forward to. I suspect it's Gragra. :D

;) You know me and my Gragra :D

Indeed great news, I really really hope it holds through

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-19-2005, 07:04 PM
I realized that Ki-Adi-Mundi will probably be a holographic version to go with Plo and Aayla. If so, that will be better than a simple repack.

As KH (I think) said that the GH crowd was complaining about this, their main thing was that there was no Death Star wave listed as was previously rumored. I assume that we'll hear info about that one fairly soon.

Droid
10-20-2005, 09:22 AM
their main thing was that there was no Death Star wave listed as was previously rumored. I assume that we'll hear info about that one fairly soon.

Since they are doing Veers and Jerjerrod it is kind of an officer's year. I hope for a General Tagge. Then there would be an officer released from each movie of the original trilogy in 2006. Needa would be the only officer left I'd really want!

Devo
10-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Since they are doing Veers and Jerjerrod it is kind of an officer's year. I hope for a General Tagge. Then there would be an officer released from each movie of the original trilogy in 2006. Needa would be the only officer left I'd really want!

Also Chief Bast, Colonel Yularren, the black-garbed officer who speaks to Vader at the beginning (she'll die before she tells you anything!), and a Piett resculpt......and star destroyer bridge officers (like scanning troopers but with headsets)....and any other officer who has a speaking role :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Also Chief Bast, Colonel Yularren, the black-garbed officer who speaks to Vader at the beginning (she'll die before she tells you anything!), and a Piett resculpt......and star destroyer bridge officers (like scanning troopers but with headsets)....and any other officer who has a speaking role :)
Lt. Praji is the guy from the beginning of ANH, I think. Who's Chief Bast?

TheDarthVader
10-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Lt. Praji is the guy from the beginning of ANH, I think. Who's Chief Bast?

Bast: We've analyzed thier attack sir and there is a danger. Should I have a ship ready?

Tarkin: Evacuate...in our moment of triumph?! I think you overestimate their chances.

That guy is Cheif Bast. And yes, I want any and all officers with a speaking role to be made. I can't get enough officers! General Tagge, Bast, and Needa must be made.

B.
TDV

abell748
10-22-2005, 07:14 AM
Even if they do not card them, put them in a Battle Pack with a Star Destroyer bridge background. I want them to realize we are PROMISING TO THROW MONEY AT THEM!!!!!

Slicker
10-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Who's Chief Bast?This from the kid that can tell you the name of 20 different yellow clones just by color variations.:p

That guy is Cheif Bast. And yes, I want any and all officers with a speaking role to be made. I can't get enough officers! General Tagge, Bast, and Needa must be made.If that's the case then they should make Lt. Cesius (the guy Piett tells to ready the tractor beam) and Capt. Bewil (the guy Vader tells to make sure Luke finds his way into the Carbon Chamber). Both lame but nonetheless officers. They do indeed always make for good figures. At least every one of them that have been made thus far.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-22-2005, 12:16 PM
This from the kid that can tell you the name of 20 different yellow clones just by color variations. :p

:D Hey now, in my defense, there's a bigger difference between the clones' armor and the regular ol' imperial officers. The only way I can tell most of the officers apart is by their distinguishing characteristics - Praji=huge lips, Tagge=terrible haircut, and so on. ;) :D

If they indeed do make a Death Star wave, they defiitely need to re-release Commtech Admiral Motti and Princess Leia, as they were hard as nuts to find.

Battle Droid
10-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Sun Fac: Geonosian Leader...another character that is bordrline EU...featured in deleted scenes and the AOTC book. Probably a gussied-up basic Geonosian ala Catt Minn. Still, could be interesting..

He's in the movie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Oviraptor/sunfac.jpg

http://www.swduelist.com/cards/jg/swtcgjg-71.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Oviraptor/SunFac.jpg

evenflow
10-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Without seeing pictures, things may change, i think i will be picking up:

The Phantom Menace
Gungan Rep Been
Naboo Soldier
Podracer pilots 2pk

Attack Of The Clones
Clone Trooper
C-3PO
Republic Commando

Revenge Of The Sith
Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Ki-Adi-Mundi
General Grievous

A New Hope
Garindan The Kubaz

The Empire Strikes Back
General Veers
Major Bren Derlin
AT-AT Driver
Snowtrooper
General Rieekan
Darth Vader: Hoth Battle

Return Of The Jedi 1
Leia Boushh
Bib Fortuna
Barada Skiff guard

Return Of The Jedi 2
Chief Chirpa
Moff Jerjerrod
Death Star Gunner
Endor Rebel Commando

NOW WHERE IS YARNA D'AL GARGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Droid
10-28-2005, 10:59 PM
The 411 on The Battle of Geonosis / Attack of the Clones Wave.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/The_411_The_Battle_Of_Geonosis_95533.asp

Battle Droid
10-29-2005, 03:08 PM
The 411 on The Battle of Coruscant / Revenge of the Sith Wave.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/The_411_The_Battle_Of_Coruscant_95571.asp

figrin bran
10-29-2005, 09:36 PM
ahhhh, too much information to process!!! :p

why the secrecy with the ROTS clone though?

i'm really looking forward to Commander Scorch, Cody (like who isn't), Foul Moudama, Sora Bulq, firefighter pilot.

Battle Droid
10-30-2005, 08:39 AM
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/The_411_The_Battle_Of_Tatooine_95572.asp

General_Grievous
10-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Just realized I haven't posted here yet...

Obviously love the list. But we do need to stop the massive Vader production. We have quite a few good versions of him already (VOTC, 500th, Evolutions) and we really don't need anymore right now. The same goes for the Emperor, but we haven't gotten him in the robes that he fights Yoda in.

One thing the list needs is more Padme figures. And where are the rest of the long overdue characters like Kitster, AOTC Owen and Beru, Cliegg Lars, Dorme, Jocasta Nu, Tagge and Hermi Odle? Well, there's still the rest of '06 to look forward to...