PDA

View Full Version : Domino

JimJamBonds
10-19-2005, 12:42 AM
Has anybody else seen this movie? I just saw it tonight and it was interesting, there were quite a few liberties taken from the actual story but it turned out to be alright. I know it didn't get the greatest reviews and it only made something like 5 million over the weekend but I thought it would be a good way to kill a few hours and it was. I doubt if I'll see it again but I'm glad I saw it. Anybody else out there see it?

Rocketboy
10-19-2005, 01:27 AM
I did want to see it, but after hearing how bad it was, I decided to wait for the DVD and give it a rental.

2-1B
10-19-2005, 02:05 AM
Thanks for waiting for me to see it with you ! :rolleyes:
:thumbsup:

So do you think Nat's V for Vendetta will topple her TPM double's action pic ? lol lol lol

El Chuxter
10-19-2005, 11:24 AM
"Domino" is such a great song. By that point, no one cared about KISS anymore, but that proves Gene still had many a good song left in him.

Oh.

First, Caesar, V For Vendetta will top Domino. It's a great story, and Natalie Portman tends to be a better and more successful actress than Kiera. Though if you ask me which is purtier, my head will explode.

Second, they showed a clip of this at Comic Con, and it looked pretty okay. They obviously picked a clip of her in her undies to show all the geeks, but I heard no complaints. :beard:

JimJamBonds
10-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks for waiting for me to see it with you ! :rolleyes:
:thumbsup:

I was bored last night. I won't lie its a pretty weird movie and it has alot of made up parts. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever scene. And as far as the 'undies' goes that is in two quick scenes and there is a sex scene as well.

El Chuxter
10-19-2005, 11:42 AM
That's kinda the impression I had. It was basically "Don't kill us, and I'll give you a lap dance." Who could refuse such an offer? :beard:

Upon further thought regarding the song "Domino," does anyone else find it a tad disturbing how many songs Gene Simmons has written about doing the kind of things with underrage girls that can get you on a watch list faster than you can say "Deuce"?

JimJamBonds
10-19-2005, 11:48 AM
That's kinda the impression I had. It was basically "Don't kill us, and I'll give you a lap dance." Who could refuse such an offer?

That is pretty much how it went, they went in to get a guy and it was about 10 on 3 and Domino says if you tell us were so and so is I'll give you a lapdance.:whip: