PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Battle Droid question...help me out, here.

Darth Cruel
10-23-2005, 10:56 PM
I have a red Battle Droid that has a pack of the same color that shoots two missles from it. I believe this Battle Droid to be a Saga Deluxe figure, but I cannot find pics of it in any of the collector's websites I have checked. I am trying to find pics of it so that I can tell how the pack is supposed to be placed on it (it has been in storage so long I don't remember). If someone can tell me what toy line to look for it in, I would be grateful. I would be even happier if someone had a pic from the package showing how the pack is intended to be worn.

And by the way...this battle droid has an unbelievably obnoxious lever on the right side of it's back that appears to do nothing more than cause very slight head movement. But it is in the way of putting the pack on the Droid's back...so I am wondering if the pack is supposed to be worn lower by the Droid.

Bobby Fett
10-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Your red Battle Droid is from the "Arena Conflict Accessory Set". The package does not have a picture of the BD with the backpack attached, but does have the following:

"Instructions: Insert projectiles into launchers. Gently pull down on bottom of missile and release to fire. Launchers also rotate. Attach backpack to droid's back, fitting over droid's shoulders..."

Not much, but maybe it'll help.

Have you looked at the image files from SSG, Rebelscum, Galactic Defender and Jedi Hunter? These usually have pretty good photos.

A quick check of those sites found only this image:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=swsaga/swsagaaccarenaloaded.jpg

Darth Cruel
10-24-2005, 05:18 AM
That's the one, thanks! I did check SSG, RS, and GH, but I was looking under deluxe figures, not accesory sets. But that pic answers my question. Thanks again.

Bobby Fett
10-24-2005, 06:56 AM
You're welcome! :pleased: