PDA

View Full Version : 42N-TLR takes over the Swami's Predictions. Looks like 06 will be a great year!

Turbowars
10-27-2005, 08:01 PM
A series of two-packs is being developed featuring two figures, a base, and a cut-out backdrop for the $9.99 price range. First up is Hermi Odle (right) and a friend to be determined, although it's safe to guess that it will be a previously released figure.

re-release of the Max Rebo Band. At least one new member of the band, Ak-Rev and his drum, is being developed to complement this assortment.

(LATE) 2006: CZ-3 (left), Bom Vindim, and an Ewok With Woklings

The future of the U-Shaped Cantina Bar Piece is still a little murky, as is the Bespin Cloud Car, but the crystal ball still has them playing a part in our collecting future.

The AT-AT will also see a very exclusive re-release,

EE is working overtime to secure a very sweet EU action figure exclusive.

If you thought that the current parade of Clones would end with the impending release of Commander Cody, you would be wrong. Our trusty Tarot tells us that Commander Faie (above, left), Commander Neyo (above, right) and the Snowtrooper-esque Galactic Marine are on the way, too. Army builders rejoice! (Commander Faie, while not seen in Revenge of the Sith, bridges the gap between the Clone Trooper and the Stormtrooper nicely, and, yes, he will come with his sassy poncho.)
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=5033&zoneid=2

figrin bran
10-27-2005, 08:15 PM
i hope 42N-TLR carefully calculated all the odds on those figures seeing the light of day because i would buy every single one that was mentioned! and here i was thinking i was getting sick of buying clones. i definitely want Faie and Neyo and the Galactic Marines.

Turbowars
10-27-2005, 08:20 PM
i hope 42N-TLR carefully calculated all the odds on those figures seeing the light of day because i would buy every single one that was mentioned! and here i was thinking i was getting sick of buying clones. i definitely want Faie and Neyo and the Galactic Marines.No kidding! I just think it's awesome that Hasbro is focusing on the OT 1st. If all the latest reports are right, I think there are going to be some very happy people.

LTBasker
10-27-2005, 08:29 PM
I would be absolutely thrilled if I knew they weren't doing random holo figs and taped rear flaps.

Turbowars
10-27-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm not interested in the mini holo figures. Why do we need them anyway? You will have to just get over the tape, Hasbro isn't going to change that.

Deoxyribonucleic
10-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Please be right, please be right, PLEASE be RIGHT!

Hermie freekin' Odle would be a wonderful figure to ad to Jabba's denizens!!
I really like that clone with the cloak around his head, just looks new and different than anything but seems to fit the star wars universe very well!

:thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-27-2005, 10:54 PM
All of these would be too freakin' cool. If this is real, 2006 will undoubtedly be the best SW collecting year ever!

figrin bran
10-28-2005, 01:23 AM
what might this EE exclusive EU figure be? and does it have anything to do with the poll that Sirsteve posted regarding whether or not you would buy collectibles from video games?

dindae
10-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Wow if this is correct then I will have to rework my list. Hermi is at the top and with the last big list. Sucks that galactic hunter is blocked at work. :frus:

kool-aid killer
10-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Sounds awesome, but im still a bit skeptical. If its true, i cant wait to see who the EU figure could possibly be. Now im hoping not to be disappointed.

Slicker
10-28-2005, 02:54 PM
All of these would be too freakin' cool. If this is real, 2006 will undoubtedly be the best SW collecting year ever!I second that JJL! It's definitely looking good.

CooLJoE
10-28-2005, 08:58 PM
OMG I hope its true about the AT-AT! And hopefully its an even better version that previous ones.

I'll buy 2-3 of those when they come, seeing as I've missed every previous version.

TheDarthVader
10-29-2005, 12:38 AM
Hermie Oodle would be fantastic. It would be incredible if Habro decides to give us a Hermie! I hope this "news" turns out to be true.

B.
TDV

dindae
10-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Well I looked at the last prediction from this guy and so far nothing has come true. While that doesn't mean he is 100% wrong this time it takes it down a notch for me.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=4381&zoneid=2

ROTJLuke
10-29-2005, 12:34 PM
sounds like great news to me, I hope it comes to be as well :)

Turbowars
10-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Man, I was just reading the thread about these predictions on GH forums and it's gotten out of hand. Name calling and sticks and stones are being thrown. I forget who said it, but they say GH has stooped down to RS's level. Kind of funny. I mean this collecting thing is all about the love for SW and this BS happens. I love hearing these predictions, It's part of the fun even if they are only 10-30% right.:D