PDA

View Full Version : I Love the 80s: In 3-D

Bel-Cam Jos
10-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I tried using my own 3-D glasses, and I'd call it ILT80s: Blurry Vision. Anyone find anything interesting about this series so far? I'm getting a tad bored with it all... :tired: The only SW reference I noticed was the SDI Star Wars program (actually was a little humorous).

InsaneJediGirl
10-29-2005, 06:58 PM
I dont have the glasses (I can imagine ;-)) I thought the show was really repeating itself. Didnt they do Baby Jessica last time?Its a whole year and a whole decade,just thought there would be something different from the other I Love The 80s

scruffziller
10-30-2005, 02:07 AM
Thanx guys for posting I didn't know it was on.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-30-2005, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I caught the 1989 3-D show and thought after watching a few minutes that the gleam of the original ILT80's has been definitely disappeared. Although it's nice to see the regulars back to comment, like Michael Ian Black and Mo Rocca, the topics covered are getting a bit thin.

JediTricks
10-30-2005, 05:01 PM
This series proves that they have scraped the bottom of the barrel, I really doubt they'll be able to pull off another of these for any decade now. And there's a ridiculous number of "who is that person" interviewees this time around.

CaptainSolo1138
10-30-2005, 10:09 PM
I thought "I Love the 80's Strikes Back" was trite, but this is totally pushing the limits. Michael Ian Black, Mo Rocca, and Hal Sparks must donate portions of their checks towards funding just so they can have employment (and I use the term loosley).

scruffziller
11-09-2005, 11:35 AM
I found the reminiscing enjoyable. However the jokes for our hosts left alot to be desired. There were a few outbursts of humor on my part but not as much as the first 2 ILT80s.