PDA

View Full Version : where are collection 2 figures?

steve3p0
10-30-2005, 09:41 PM
at my walmart, i notice we regularly restock with new collection 1, but i've noticed very few collection 2 figures over the last few months. 2 or 3 cases at most. i even noticed a large display today waiting to be put out (probably the one already on display at most stores) labeled something like "collection 1 figures and medium vehicles."

in fact, most stores in the area have a good stock of collection 1 but the only collection 2 figures are those remaining from the initial launch.

im guessing the collection 2 is being shipped in lower quantities or perhaps are being ordered in lower quantities. is this situation the same in other areas?

Bacta Beast
10-31-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm having a hard time with Passel Argante and Cat Miin. Ironically, I've had no problem with anyone of the clones! Anyone want to trade?

abell748
11-01-2005, 12:08 AM
They will hit the selves when the hundreds of Vader figures are sold. Around my neck of the woods that seems to be all that Target and Walmart has.

trandoshan666
11-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I've seen tons of Collection 1 figures in the Austin, Texas area. They've been at Wal-Mart and Target. However, I've only seen the new Collection 2 figures at Target, and yes, they're showing up in extremely low volume.

Kill Solo
11-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I frequent both Target and Walmart to hunt and buy junk that I need. I have found that Walmart gets cases and cases of the last wave of Collection 1 (ie. Bly, Gree, etc) while Target got an inkling of the last wave of Collection 1 and now a steady flow of the last wave of Collection 2 (ie. tact ops trooper, holo figs etc.). I also noticed that Target only puts out a case or two of the last wave of the Collection 2 at a time. It's never a massive restock. At least it's like this in my neck of the woods.

trandoshan666
11-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Actually, that's pretty much how it's played out in my area, too.

Kevin479
11-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Im having the same problem. My Target has tons of the SA clones and Vaders All the 2nd collection I have found has been a Heavy Wookie and R4 P17

jimmymiro12
11-13-2005, 07:00 PM
I am almost done. It's weird I have been to my areas stores and green and bly are sitting on the shelf in the middle of the day.. I have only seen the new greivous gaurd 1 time. It was at KB and I wanted to buy it but I want 2 and if I can't get 2 I 'll pass on it. I've seen the r2 unit and the heavy arms but no Tact. OPs. I really want a dew of them.

jImMy M