View Full Version : where are collection 2 figures?

10-30-2005, 09:41 PM
at my walmart, i notice we regularly restock with new collection 1, but i've noticed very few collection 2 figures over the last few months. 2 or 3 cases at most. i even noticed a large display today waiting to be put out (probably the one already on display at most stores) labeled something like "collection 1 figures and medium vehicles."

in fact, most stores in the area have a good stock of collection 1 but the only collection 2 figures are those remaining from the initial launch.

im guessing the collection 2 is being shipped in lower quantities or perhaps are being ordered in lower quantities. is this situation the same in other areas?

Bacta Beast
10-31-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm having a hard time with Passel Argante and Cat Miin. Ironically, I've had no problem with anyone of the clones! Anyone want to trade?

11-01-2005, 12:08 AM
They will hit the selves when the hundreds of Vader figures are sold. Around my neck of the woods that seems to be all that Target and Walmart has.

11-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I've seen tons of Collection 1 figures in the Austin, Texas area. They've been at Wal-Mart and Target. However, I've only seen the new Collection 2 figures at Target, and yes, they're showing up in extremely low volume.

Kill Solo
11-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I frequent both Target and Walmart to hunt and buy junk that I need. I have found that Walmart gets cases and cases of the last wave of Collection 1 (ie. Bly, Gree, etc) while Target got an inkling of the last wave of Collection 1 and now a steady flow of the last wave of Collection 2 (ie. tact ops trooper, holo figs etc.). I also noticed that Target only puts out a case or two of the last wave of the Collection 2 at a time. It's never a massive restock. At least it's like this in my neck of the woods.

11-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Actually, that's pretty much how it's played out in my area, too.

11-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Im having the same problem. My Target has tons of the SA clones and Vaders All the 2nd collection I have found has been a Heavy Wookie and R4 P17

11-13-2005, 07:00 PM
I am almost done. It's weird I have been to my areas stores and green and bly are sitting on the shelf in the middle of the day.. I have only seen the new greivous gaurd 1 time. It was at KB and I wanted to buy it but I want 2 and if I can't get 2 I 'll pass on it. I've seen the r2 unit and the heavy arms but no Tact. OPs. I really want a dew of them.

jImMy M