PDA

View Full Version : Are you expecting a lot of resculpts this time around?

ChronicJedi
01-19-2002, 12:07 AM
I don't know what to expect, especially living in Canada. I know that retailers are going to be a lot more cautious this time around. So I'm thinking Hasbro won't be totally over-producing the toys this time either. This COULD make for less resculpts, if Hasbro has any idea what WE want. On the other hand this very well may mean short packed and hard to find figures. As long as we're not bombarded with hundreds of cases of the first waves things will go a lot more smoothly. What do you think?

Emperor Howdy
01-19-2002, 01:38 AM
errrrr......yes. :eek:

GNT
01-19-2002, 08:13 AM
Dont worry we will get ALOT of Padmes,obi's,Anakins,Jango's etc....

CrossWizard
01-19-2002, 12:21 PM
Hopefully, this is the first time I actualy want resculpts due to the fact that the first figures being released look awful.

Darth Evil
01-19-2002, 01:35 PM
Yeah, there'll be few resculpts.

JonoFett
01-19-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by GNT
Dont worry we will get ALOT of Padmes,obi's,Anakins,Jango's etc.... and Typhos...lots of Typhos, the Master Pegwarmer.:D

Wooooof
01-19-2002, 04:50 PM
Hasbro will be flooding the pegs with crap early on to cash in on the movie hype for the 10 or 12 kids who actually still buy action figures and the impatient, non-discriminating collectors. Then later on they will release the good stuff and begin to gush about how the collectors have been there from day 1 and they owe it all to us and basically kiss major patootie to get on our good side again (maybe even do a couple more fan choice polls to give us the impression they actually care). After all this they'll drop us like a $2 Sherry and go back into cash in mode just before Ep3's release.

LTBasker
01-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Yes, and with them producing less than they did, it means RARE under-packed resculpts! :D

They couldn't get enough resculpts out of the Tatooine Anakin and Tatooine Luke. :D

GNT
01-19-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by JonoFett
and Typhos...lots of Typhos, the Master Pegwarmer.:D

I can just see him pegwarming the shelf right now :eek: