PDA

View Full Version : wicked 2006 habro exclusives

rich_of_the_dead
10-31-2005, 02:11 PM
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/The_411_2006_Exclusives_95574.asp
wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted: cant wait

El Chuxter
10-31-2005, 02:19 PM
Like a lot of recent lists from rebelscum, it'd be really nice if this is true, but I'm not about to get my hopes up. When I see official confirmation, then I'll get excited.

Well, okay, the even slight possibility of Illum Padme makes me a little giddy. It'd be nice if animated-style Barriss and Luminara come out around the same time. Clone Wars Barriss is the first cartoon crush I've had since Lady Jaye back in the day. :kiss:

timmae
10-31-2005, 03:48 PM
i'll take padme, an AT AT, some battlepacks. oh and a few of the e-tailer kiracter's. going to try and cut back on extra's and resculps in the saga line next year. one day at a time.:pleased:

Devo
10-31-2005, 04:43 PM
Love/hate is right. I may have to buy another snowspeeder now (not too bad its small enough) but another AT-AT aswell?? And I like the sound of the gunship too - this before I buy the ROTS one which I also want. This is great yet also horrible news. I wonder what kind of kitbash we can expect for the Zev figure if indeed the report is accurate.

And I've so much to catch up on aswell...this is never going to end.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-31-2005, 05:33 PM
This would be sweet for me, as I never got the snowspeeder or AT-AT. Hopefully those Battlepacks turn out well. I don't know how much to expect out of these since they're exclusives, which likely means crappy.

Turbowars
10-31-2005, 06:22 PM
The AT-AT with snow on it's feet sounds awesome. I hope it weathered like the Shuttle. I just hope the lists are correct, I mean some of the rumored figures are ones I never thought would be considered.

LTBasker
10-31-2005, 06:30 PM
The AT-AT with snow on it's feet sounds awesome. I hope it weathered like the Shuttle. I just hope the lists are correct, I mean some of the rumored figures are ones I never thought would be considered.

Endor AT AT Wow! Now that came right out of the left field! This could go down as the coolest exclusive ever. Sporting spray ops that make it look like itís been cruising the sanctuary moon of Endor

No snow here, Turbo. Kinda disappointing actually, I mean it's cool and all they're doing it but we only saw the AT-AT for a minute or so in ROTJ. You'd think they would do the snow effect to go with the release of Veers.

Unless they're releasing it to go alongside the Endor Confrontation versions of Luke and Vader...

Turbowars
10-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Damn I didn't read all of it. So I guess there's going to be dirt and grass marks on it. :sad:

ROTJLuke
10-31-2005, 07:08 PM
No snow here, Turbo. Kinda disappointing actually, I mean it's cool and all they're doing it but we only saw the AT-AT for a minute or so in ROTJ. You'd think they would do the snow effect to go with the release of Veers.

Unless they're releasing it to go alongside the Endor Confrontation versions of Luke and Vader...

Except Luke is a retool and Vader is a rehash. F**king joke...

Blue2th
10-31-2005, 07:52 PM
The Clone Wars Gunship will be cool with the shark teeth nose and blue stripes. I hope they make the blue trimmed clones that went with it. High time that Hasbro makes a gun bubble with clone inside for all the Gunships. :yes:

TheDarthVader
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
If true, I will be getting an endor at-at. I already have the potf2 at-at. An endor at-at would be freakin' awesome, but I am unsure if it had enough screen time (as mentioned) to merit a new sculpt and theme.

B.
TDV

abell748
10-31-2005, 10:59 PM
absolutly craptacular!!!!! I would like to thank reHashbro for screwing up vehicles from now until 2018. How about making enough of an exclusive so that we don't blink, miss it, and then refuse to pay double or triple retail for Anakin's green, movie seen Jedi Starfighter from EP3. I'm not bitter or anything....

Turbowars
10-31-2005, 11:01 PM
You kidding, we all know it will not be a new sculpt. Which really is OK, I mean the old AT-AT is pretty awesome. What more could they do than make it 5x bigger? :p It would however be cool if it came with some Speedersbikes or something. If it was the Hoth version, the bikes could be painted white like the Lego version. I the box should be pretty cool with the OT black and silver graphics!

figrin bran
11-01-2005, 12:37 AM
i definitely want the clone wars gunship if it is the one from Chapter 21 of the animated series. i want the padme too, whether it's in animated or realistic style. the kir kanos figure i might want to get as well but everything else i'll probably pass on.

DarkArtist
11-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Some of these exclusives do sound awesome. I hope the Zev figure is not just another read leader figure repacked with a new painted helmet however. I also love the mention of the George lucas figure and the hopes of a Kir Kanos figure. I myself would rather a Carnor Jax figure but hey I'm not complaining.

pegger
11-01-2005, 11:07 AM
YEAY!!!!

More stuff we won't get in Canada!!!

evenflow
11-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I want alot of those, Kir Kanos would be awesome!

Battle Droid
11-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Why does Wal-Mart always get crap?

Turbowars
11-02-2005, 06:58 PM
LOL, I was thinking how happy I am that I don't have to go to a crap @ss WM for any exclusives next year. Besides there's no WM around my area.:thumbsup:

Battle Droid
11-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Wal-Mart, KB Toys, and K-Mart is the only ones in my area.