PDA

View Full Version : Ooooohh!

StarmanSkywalker
11-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Now this is interesting. The seller posted a link to his auction on RS's Micro Machines forum.

Chocolate Micro Machines prize from Galoob! :)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Vintage-Star-Wars-Chocolate-Micromachines-Ultra-Rare_W0QQitemZ6008525616QQcategoryZ50272QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Interesting Galoob-related story too! Didn't know about these before. What was the contest about?

Warstar
11-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Wow- those were/are cool- too bad he had no way to authenticate them or else maybe he would have had higher bids. He needed better pics, too...

...chocolate MM's...there's a whole un-tapped market there...

It'd be like Harry Potter and chocolate frogs :D

LTBasker
11-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Mmm...vintage chocolate.

That would be a pretty cool item to have, but the burden they come with would be too much. Can you imagine what it would be like during a power outage?

britcit3
11-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Wow.

What an unusual find - never heard of those before.

Wouldn't buy them though - might get drunk and............ well, I bet 9 year old chocolate doesn't taste so good!

BC3

sicqnus
11-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Could be fun to complete a huge collection. Unusual for sure. Wasn't aware of these. EvilRyu maybe ?

shinakuma43
11-02-2005, 10:49 AM
I've never heard of them before either. They're chocolate, not plastic, so I wouldn't go out of my way to get them even though they appear to be made from Galoob molds. If I got them back then I probably would have eaten them, I've always wondered how a Falcon would taste : )

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
11-02-2005, 02:00 PM
gives whole new meaning to the dreams i used to have about eating my micromachines :twisted: reminds me of a hilarious xchange when rapper dmx guested on jimmy kimmel:
jk: "so, do you think you'll ever star in a film that doesn't have lots and lotsa guns in it?"
dmx (somewhat defensively): "well, just cuz there's lotsa guns don't mean it's a violent movie"
jk: "i suppose that's true; for example if it was a chocolate gun, instead of firing it, maybe you'd take a bite out of it" :laugh: :grin: :crazed: lol :D