PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a screencap of The Rick's alligator shirt.

2-1B
11-01-2005, 12:34 PM
I don't have DVD-ROM, so if anybody ever gets a chance to do a screen grab of The Rick from the deleted scenes section, I'd really like to someday make an avatar out of him wearing that awesome alligator polo shirt.

Thanks ! :)

JimJamBonds
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
I might be able to help you C.

JEDIpartner
11-01-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask "why"...

JimJamBonds
11-01-2005, 02:36 PM

"Why not?" :D

plasticfetish
11-02-2005, 01:45 AM
I don't even want to know why. OK, here's one for your nightstand and one for your wallet...

2-1B
11-02-2005, 02:17 AM

Even more afraid to read my opening post ? :confused:

I'd really like to someday make an avatar out of him wearing that awesome alligator polo shirt.

That's why. :D

lol

I don't even want to know why. OK, here's one for your nightstand and one for your wallet...

You sir, are now my favorite member of these here forums ! :grin: Thanks ! :)

plasticfetish
11-02-2005, 02:44 AM
No problem.

Just a side note, the Rick looks way heavier in that photo than he did in person. I think he's cleaned up and lost some weight since all of this ROTS stuff has ended.

(edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just read your signature line.)

JimJamBonds
11-02-2005, 12:00 PM
(edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just read your signature line.)

What Caesar had in mind orginally is even funnier! :D

JEDIpartner
11-02-2005, 12:27 PM
He said he gains like 35-50 pounds during production in some interview I once read. Man! What a pig!!! LOL

plasticfetish
11-02-2005, 08:57 PM
He said he gains like 35-50 pounds during production in some interview I once read. Man! What a pig!!! LOLNo, I can really understand that. After I stopped working in TV I lost a bunch of weight. You work these super long 12-16+ hour days on set, and all you do is snack constantly to keep your strength up. Catered meals, craft service... next thing you know you've put on 20 pounds, then the job ends and you starve until the next gig comes up. (Crazy way to make a living.)

bobafrett
11-03-2005, 12:09 AM
I did notice George Lucas also seemed to have lost weight on the documentry section, there were several times where he was talking about the film, and he had lost that big double chin. I can imagine the stresses of making a monumental film could do that to a person.

JimJamBonds
11-03-2005, 12:17 AM
I did notice George Lucas also seemed to have lost weight on the documentry section, there were several times where he was talking about the film, and he had lost that big double chin. I can imagine the stresses of making a monumental film could do that to a person.

Although in a few of the docs his hear seemed different, maybe he had just gotten a hair cut? I'm not sure what it was but like I said it seemed different for some reason.

2-1B
11-04-2005, 11:31 PM
It looked grayer, to me at least.