PDA

View Full Version : Clone Commander Cyro (custom commander)

Punkreject
11-02-2005, 01:39 PM
I got the idea for him from a Gi-Joe crimson guard figure. I loved how they looked. Their helmets were awesome but I didn't want to pay 20-30 dollars for the army builder set. I decided finally to make an original helmet design so it would not look the same but would have the part I liked which was the front part of the helment over the mouth and nose. I was looking at my Clone Pilot one night and thought about how that would make a cool head for a clone commander. I modded the helmet and painted it and it turned out awesome. I also did a custom paint scheme which i think looks kool. I might get two #41's and paint them similiar so he has his own squad. Anyway, comment and let me know what ya think.

mastermatt24
11-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Wow.. looks nice! Definitly do the clones to go with him- it would lok even better! :thumbsup:

figrin bran
11-02-2005, 11:23 PM
that was awesome! :thumbsup:
you did a great job and should definitely make his squad!

Punkreject
11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the feedback. When I have some free time, I'm definitely going to make his sqaud. I'm also thinking about making a mini diorama for them. Problem is, I don't know what. Where could they be stationed?...a starship or planet. Any ideas?

mastermatt24
11-04-2005, 11:29 PM
JUST an idea (based on the dirt): Slums of courscant, keeping the locals in order?

Punkreject
11-05-2005, 12:24 AM
Great idea. I'll look into that. The commander and his squad could be an elite squad sent to the slums of Coruscant, weeks after Order 66 was issued, to hunt down any remaining jedi that might have went into hiding there. Might have to break out Knights of the Old Republic to get some ideas, Coruscant was in one of the games right?