PDA

View Full Version : Man glued to toilet seat sues Home Depot

Tycho
11-04-2005, 01:33 PM
This is funny.

3 teenagers put (what I assume is industrial strength) glue on a toilet seat in Home Depot. Paramedics had to be called to remove the man who couldn't pull his pants up because of the contraption that had to be surgically separated from him.

I'm sure it was painful, but I can't help but laugh at the image of him bunny-hopping out of the store with this glued to his butt. (Don't try it though because you could really hurt someone).

I use seat covers if have to use a public restroom though. They must have removed them for the prank to have worked.

James Boba Fettfield
11-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I hope those teens are beaten for doing that. :hurt: :whip:

No, really, I do.

JediTricks
11-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Actually, the guy - near 60 and still recovering from heart bypass surgery - thought he was having a heart attack when he couldn't get up, and was left sitting on the toilet for 15 minutes AFTER employees knew he was there without doing anything. Then they finally called the paramedics who came and had to unbolt the seat from the toilet, the guy had to be wheeled out on a gurney and passed out from the stress of the situation. His behind was left with serious abrasions from the seat removal. So let's all laugh, ha ha ha.

Plus, it's not an original joke, it's a pretty old one. I think saran wrap across the bowl is funnier. :D

Tycho
11-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Oh, saran wrap across the bowl. I could see how that would be funny and less medically dangerous.

JediTricks
11-04-2005, 03:51 PM
It'd be messy and less likely to get you arrested. :p To be fair, it's a joke that's about the same oldness as the glue on the toilet seat, but it's a little less well-known which is what makes it classic in my book.

vader68
11-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Saran wrap is an oldie but goodie, but try this out. I used to work in a restaurant with my aunt. She owned it and I was a manager. We made big trays of homeade brownies, and when they came out of the oven we trimmed the edges so everyone got a middle piece. The edges were for the employees, so I took a couple of pieces and rolled them to look like turds. I then put plastic on the floor around the employee toilet and placed the brownies on the floor next to the toilet. I waited for her to go in, and she screamed, called me in and I looked at them and picked one up and ate in front of her. Her eyes popped out of her head, and I thought she was going to faint. But it was pretty hysterical. Needless to say if you are not careful with the planning and keep an eye on the area the joke could backfire on you.:twisted:

Tycho
11-04-2005, 05:11 PM
You could smear Hershey's chocolate syrup in your underpants and have all kinds of fun. Try this at Target while you're cherry-picking the clones if you're not a carded collector.

El Chuxter
11-04-2005, 05:28 PM
JT, I know it's bad that the guy was glued to the loo, thought he was having a heart attack, and ended up scarring his buttcheeks for life. But answer me honestly: if you worked in a store, would you believe it if someone started shouting that they were stuck to the toilet?

Rocketboy
11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
If there is one lesson to be learned here it would be one I follow:
Never poop in public restrooms.

2-1B
11-04-2005, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't even let my dog **** in most public restrooms out there, let alone myself.

JediTricks
11-04-2005, 10:58 PM
JT, I know it's bad that the guy was glued to the loo, thought he was having a heart attack, and ended up scarring his buttcheeks for life. But answer me honestly: if you worked in a store, would you believe it if someone started shouting that they were stuck to the toilet?
If I worked at a store that sold a hundred and sixty seven varieties of adhesive glue??? Yeah, I would. :p

Apparently, the first employee on the scene DID believe the guy, when he walkie-talkied into the manager it was the manager who disbelieved. Someone should tape that manager's buttocks together a la The Breakfast Club. :D

InsaneJediGirl
11-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Quite sad,shame we cant glue the teenagers to a beehive or ant hill as punishment. :D

Sarin wrap across the toliet is so much funnier.Taking away all the toliet paper is even better than gluing someone down.

Dar' Argol
11-05-2005, 09:49 AM
What I want to know is what glue did they use. Couldn't have been Super Glue, that stuff sucks now. You couldn't even glue your fingers together with that if you tried. But back in the day that stuff could hold a midget to a steel pole! . . . . what a shame

plasticfetish
11-05-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm gonna guess "liquid nails" -- though he must have really been sitting there for a while to let it dry. (Not using a seat cover is nasty.)

Other fun things to put on/in the toilet... dry ice, Jello.

2-1B
11-05-2005, 06:44 PM
I've actually never used one of those paper *** gaskets. Rarely see them available, but again I should add that I don't generally drop anchor in a public restroom so I cannot fairly comment on how readily available they are. :)

Dar' Argol
11-05-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm gonna guess "liquid nails" -- though he must have really been sitting there for a while to let it dry. (Not using a seat cover is nasty.)

Other fun things to put on/in the toilet... dry ice, Jello.

Liquid Nails . . LMAO!!!!

Try putting Vasiline on there and *swoosh* right off the seat they go . . he he he

El Chuxter
11-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm going to have to try a few varieties of glue later and see which one most effectively secures me to the crapper lid. :)

JEDIpartner
11-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Apparently, old "Bondo Butt" was on the Today Show this morning.

Anyhow, don't these people actually look at the toilet seat before sitting on it? I mean, what if there's pee or something else on it??? Gross!!! I always examine it and then run a big wad of toilet paper over it before sitting down. I only use the stalls when absolutely necessary. They just gross me out!!!

JediTricks
11-07-2005, 07:15 PM
the point of gag is that, like the saran wrap bit, you cannot see the glue unless you look CAREFULLY, it's a thin clear smooth layer.

2-1B
11-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Has it been confirmed that the glue in question was in fact clear ?

bobafrett
11-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Has it been confirmed that the glue in question was in fact clear ?

Hard to tell, when they removed it from the guys backside, it had a "just ripped of an old mans *****" skin color to it.

JEDIpartner
11-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Even if it's clear, I'm really careful about sitting on public toilet seats. There's a lot of other stuff out there that is clear... :eek:

Deoxyribonucleic
11-14-2005, 04:34 PM
I was over at my friends house the other night and just quickly on the news they mentioned that he has done this before. I never got a chance to hear the full story so I am not sure what happened. Anyone else hear about this?