PDA

View Full Version : Two ROTS #64??? (Error on Wookiee Heavy Gunner)

Mandalorian Candidat
11-06-2005, 11:44 PM
I haven't heard this mentioned before, so pardon me if I'm coming late to the party with this one, but has anyone else heard or seen about an error on the Wookiee Heavy Gunner insert? I was looking over some loot I got yesterday and realized that it is labeled as #64 on the insert while every card back I have from the last 12 ROTS figures say it's #68. The R4-P17 I scored is #64, but the font on the figure number on the insert is different from the others (looks more like Arial) and it looks like a sticker over something else. Sorry I don't have a digital camera to take a quick pick for posting.

Has anyone else seen this goofup?

Slicker
11-07-2005, 02:14 AM
I haven't seen this mess up yet but it's out there. The R4 if I'm not mistaken was released with both the #64 and #68 inserts and the Wookiee Gunner was only released with the one number insert.

steeltormentor69
11-07-2005, 03:09 AM
would the real #64 please stand up? my wookie guy thing has #64 on him too. Weird!

Blue2th
11-07-2005, 07:20 AM
This error has been on all the Wookie Gunners and R4-P17's that I have seen. Although I just picked up R4-P17 the other day with the correct # 64 on it so it is being corrected by Hasbro. I have yet to see a corrected #68 Wookie Gunner. When I do I will buy one.

MajikNinja
11-07-2005, 07:47 AM
thats classic hasbro for ya... the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.

inkedforlife
11-07-2005, 09:06 AM
This is the type of errors I have fun trying to find and so far I have found all of the variants that I know of for these. To date I have found both the R4 labeled as #68, labeled as #64 and labeled as #64 with a sticker as the number over top of the card under the plastic. I have found the exact same things for the Heavy Gunner as well.
The sticker variant was the hard on to find. It is also the hardest to see and verify. The sticker I found is only on the number that is under the plastic. I opened a case of these at Target this weekend and almost missed it. They put the sticker on just a little off center so you can see it is on there.

Rogue II
11-21-2005, 10:11 AM
I usually don't venture into the Error/Variation realm, but I have 2 R4's...one #64 and the other is #68. Which one should I open?