PDA

View Full Version : Kidhuman will return SOON

mabudonicus
11-07-2005, 05:24 AM
I spoke with him yesterday as some folks were a bit worried at his continuiing MIA status...
Let me reiterate, he is FINE, the problem is still a simple technical one.He has decided to forget about trying to fix his old PC and will be buying one on something he called "BLACK FRIDAY" or some jazz like that, some big sale after thanksgiving maybe??

Anyways, he should return in full force in about 2 weeks, whenever that sale thing is he was talking about :beard:

James Boba Fettfield
11-07-2005, 05:30 AM
It's the day after Thanksgiving, the 25th.

Silly Canadian mabudon.

DarthBrandon
11-07-2005, 07:12 AM
I spoke with him yesterday as some folks were a bit worried at his continuiing MIA status...
Let me reiterate, he is FINE, the problem is still a simple technical one.He has decided to forget about trying to fix his old PC and will be buying one on something he called "BLACK FRIDAY" or some jazz like that, some big sale after thanksgiving maybe??

Anyways, he should return in full force in about 2 weeks, whenever that sale thing is he was talking about :beard:

Yeah, he seemed fine when I spoke to you two last night, good to hear from you guys.:thumbsup: I hope he gets his PC up & running soon.

Ji'dai
11-07-2005, 12:03 PM
KH is missing? Heh.. Chuxter has been such a convincing substitute I hadn't noticed.

mabudonicus
11-07-2005, 03:54 PM
LMAO he actually got a chance to log in from work and he was real impressed at how much "False KH" business was taking place.... Chux's "shockin ya til the real KH returns" was his fave, but when he returns he can see the full impact he has made :beard:

And yeah, good to talk with you Brandon, KH was a bit hesitant since he didn't know ya (and I think he thought I hadn't spoken to you much either- you should scan some phonebills as proof :beard: )

It was funny, JediElf tried to join the convo, but it got a bit too technical for her :)

CaptainSolo1138
11-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm glad he's coming back. It's quite a burden trying to wear one of several pairs of the KH pants. Also, I've noticed more and more sensical replys in his absence, not just, "THat's cool:beard:". Way to bring the site up a notch people:rolleyes: :p

BTW, mabs (with a loooong nasaly American 'a' sound:D ), we need to chat soon. I haven't seen you on AIM much and when I do I'm at work. We need to shoot it in the near future. It'll be just like Golden Brothers, only sober.:p

bobafrett
11-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Good news, then I will be able to switch my sig line back to the way it Should be

El Chuxter
11-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Man, the Kid must've been on a phone spree yesterday. :crazed:

Slicker
11-08-2005, 12:51 AM
This is good news. I myself haven't been on much as I just moved and the damn cable company is draggin' it's feet on getting my cable hooked back up so I have to use the work computer. I'm fiendin' for some KHin'.

DarthBrandon
11-08-2005, 02:24 AM
LMAO he actually got a chance to log in from work and he was real impressed at how much "False KH" business was taking place.... Chux's "shockin ya til the real KH returns" was his fave, but when he returns he can see the full impact he has made :beard:

And yeah, good to talk with you Brandon, KH was a bit hesitant since he didn't know ya (and I think he thought I hadn't spoken to you much either- you should scan some phonebills as proof :beard: )

It was funny, JediElf tried to join the convo, but it got a bit too technical for her :)

Yeah, I've talked with you so many times, I wasn't sure you were still on the line that night Mabs. (just kidding lol) KH didn't know me but he was kind enough to trade with me. You guys can give me a buzz anytime on the weekends, I'd like to keep in touch as you & I both have for the past 2 years. Kidhuman is just as cool as you Mabs, nice guy with a good sense of humour that's a techie just like me. Plus any friend of yours is a friend of mine :D I look forward to some more chats in the future.

P.S. is there such thing as four way calling, if so we should get jjreason in on it as well.

TC & Peace

B

mabudonicus
11-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Forgot- JBF- But of course, I have only enough space for one set of wacky traditions in my pointed little head, Bro (PS where the hell are you these days?? Got some questions about some metal etc that I gotta run by ya)

Solo- yeah, maybe tonight or tomorrow night, I will try to make it happen- it seems I lose ya after about 10 minutes every time, the last few attempts :beard: (and I'm sure you know I don't take it personally, I can't imagine trying to IM people at my work)

Chux- yes, we were on fire, KH was bored and I was sitting with our power blacked out, looking longingly at the blank TV where I had been playing battlefront 2 when the service got wiped out for like 3 damn hours, so we tried a LOT of numbers

Slick- you'll come back, they always do...

And Brandon, Heck yeah, I always enjoy our conversations, and someday we'll hook it up in person, but we will give you a shotnext time we're doing our marathons- dunno if there's 4-way calling yet, but we could always record some dialogue from JJ etc and splice it into the convo, to make it seem more populous.... maybe......

JetsAndHeels
11-08-2005, 09:27 PM
I would like in on these conversations too.

Hey Mabs, you kicked any bumpers lately? :D

DarthBrandon
11-08-2005, 09:40 PM
And Brandon, Heck yeah, I always enjoy our conversations, and someday we'll hook it up in person, but we will give you a shotnext time we're doing our marathons- dunno if there's 4-way calling yet, but we could always record some dialogue from JJ etc and splice it into the convo, to make it seem more populous.... maybe......

That's too funny. lol

El Chuxter
11-08-2005, 11:12 PM
There should be 15-way calling. That'd rule.

DarthBrandon
11-09-2005, 01:48 AM
I don't believe anyone would get a word in edge-wise. The conversation would be crazy.:D

CaptainSolo1138
11-09-2005, 08:31 AM
When me and my SOCOM II clan used to have clan wars, we'd execute 7-way calling. One person got 4 of us on the line, and one of the four got three more on. It was pretty nuts.

El Chuxter
11-09-2005, 08:50 AM
I don't believe anyone would get a word in edge-wise. The conversation would be crazy.:D

I'm picturing that great scene in the diner in The Muppets Take Manhattan where everyone's talking at once and then Scooter (I think) gets everyone to hush, but Janice keeps talking and says, "I told him I didn't care if it was artistic, I don't take my clothes off for NOBODY!"

Rogue II
11-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Has KH's abscence changed his image? I'm a little worried that he may have re-invented himself with his new found spare time. A lot of us have dedicated our avatars and sig lines to Kidhuman. Monkies with beards are cool, but if he came back with something crazy, like a flying squirrel with sideburns, I don't know if I could handle it.

Slicker
11-15-2005, 02:11 AM
If anyone cares I'm back after not having internet in my apartment for a couple of weeks. Anyone care?...anybody?

Aw, schucks *kicks dirt and walks away*

Rogue II
11-15-2005, 09:29 AM
I care...But only because I like your monkey's mustache.

2-1B
11-16-2005, 03:02 AM
If anyone cares I'm back after not having internet in my apartment for a couple of weeks. Anyone care?...anybody?

''I care.''

CaptainSolo1138
11-16-2005, 09:11 AM
I don't. In fact, I'm kinda saddened by it. Running his fantasy hockey team gave me something else to do to pass the time at work.:cry: :p

Rocketboy
11-16-2005, 09:27 AM
If anyone cares I'm back after not having internet in my apartment for a couple of weeks. Anyone care?...anybody?Care? I didn't even know you were gone.
;)

2-1B
11-16-2005, 11:46 AM
You guys are so supportive of each other. lol

El Chuxter
11-16-2005, 11:58 AM
I was actually hoping you wouldn't come back, b-hole. :mad:

darthvyn
11-16-2005, 12:23 PM
wait... KH has been gone?

CaptainSolo1138
11-16-2005, 02:34 PM
This is how rumors get started, people.

El Chuxter
11-16-2005, 03:04 PM
KH has sworn off SirStevesGuide because he is having a sex change and eloping with an ostrich?!?!? :eek:

bobafrett
11-16-2005, 11:21 PM
KH has sworn off SirStevesGuide because he is having a sex change and eloping with an ostrich?!?!? :eek:

Hey, that's not a very nice thing to say about the man. He was probably working with Windows 95, and the thing finally gave out on him. He is most likely sitting in a Target debating on buying the last 12 figures, or investing in a new computer. JK KH! :thumbsup: nothing but :love: for you!

Warstar
11-17-2005, 01:36 AM
*Applies jumper cables to KH's computer*

Come on baby- daddy wants his Titanium 5-pack...

mabudonicus
11-17-2005, 07:03 AM
I am pretty sure that by the sunset of Black Friday he will be online with a vengeance- if I speak with him again I will be sure to keep ya all updated, if you didn't see the other thread in the MM section, he knows he has some trades outstanding and he wants to make sure that the parties involved know that they are still pending, so don't sweat it WarStar :beard:

El Chuxter
11-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Funny coincidence: Last night as I was preparing my new avatar, I got a call from KH.

"Hey, what you up to?"

"Funny you should ask. I'm actually drawing an afro on Ranch Tooth."

I believe he found that to be mildly amusing.

Rogue II
11-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Would that be the Ranch Tooth Richard Roundtree?

He's the man.

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Well I am back and you can all check the story of my adventures in the Other Misc section. It was quite a good time.

My father-in-law is moving to Alaska and he gave us a computer which was sweet.

Chux, I found it more than mildly amuzing, Avatar of the year my friend. I am glad I got to touch base with a few people like Mabs, Chux, Caesar, Brandon, and JJ. Quite a bunch of funny guys. I am upset that me and Mabs kept missing JP, although he should have had some funny voice mails. Let the good times roll again.....

CaptainSolo1138
11-23-2005, 02:29 PM
I am upset that me and Mabs kept missing JP, although he should have had some funny voice mails. Let the good times roll again.....
mabudon: Remember those contact numbers I gave you? Never, under any circumstances, are they to fall into the clutches of KH.;)

El Chuxter
11-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Well I am back and you can all check the story of my adventures in the Other Misc section. It was quite a good time.

So?

Rogue II
11-23-2005, 03:12 PM
So?

What he is saying is that he is now into S&M as long as it involves a character from a movie or a book.:bandit: :whip:

Well, that's what I got out of it at least.

El Chuxter
11-23-2005, 04:35 PM
What I got out of that post is that you can have anything you want at Alice's Restaurant. . . .

. . . 'cept Alice.

Rogue II
11-23-2005, 05:16 PM
What I got out of that post is that you can have anything you want at Alice's Restaurant. . . .

. . . 'cept Alice.

You should see the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

JediTricks
11-23-2005, 06:16 PM

. . . 'cept Alice.
Are you suggesting KH was buried under a half a ton of garbage?

Rogue II
11-23-2005, 07:50 PM
More like he was down at the army post, talking to the shrink saying "KILL!"

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 10:11 PM
If you called being held captive by the YA-YA's a half ton of garbage then yes I was JT.

JediTricks
11-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Nope, someone has to admit to putting KH under that half a ton of garbage, otherwise it ain't so and you'll have to sit on the Group W bench.

Anyway, back to work now, this coal won't mine itself. :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-25-2005, 08:22 PM
That SOB has been AWOL since I loaned him 5 bucks. Now that he's back I demand my ma-neeeeee!:greedy:

J/K, good to see you back Scott. The board was not the same :beard: without ya! :thumbsup:

Slicker
11-26-2005, 12:30 AM
J/K, good to see you back Scott. The board was not the same :beard: without ya! :thumbsup:You've got that right...it was much better!!!

:razz: