PDA

View Full Version : Just Moved And Need Some Help...

X13VADER
11-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I Was Wondering If There Is A Master List Of All Kenner/hasbro 3.75" Ships,playsets And Figures. So That I Can Take Inventory And Insure And Find Out What I Have. After Years Of Collecting And Putting In Boxes Im Not Sure What I Have And What I Missed Out On Over The Years. Been Collecting Since Christmas Of '78. Lost My Collection On My Computor A Few Years Back So I Need To Start Again. Any Help Would Be Great.

Lazer Brain
11-07-2005, 11:55 AM
i would suggest getting a book. i am not home now ,but i have seen plenty of star wars collecting books out there and it is the best way to catalog a colletion, my books are all marked up with haves and have nots and wants. so if i just take one book , i know if i have it or not.
later

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Rebelscum.com's Photo Archives is a pretty good, accurate, complete list. That would be a good place to find a list, even though it's spread out between several web pages.

plasticfetish
11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Rebelscum.com's Photo Archives is a pretty good, accurate, complete list.Thanks John... thanks a lot. :cry:

ROTJLuke
11-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks John... thanks a lot. :cry:

I thought John was pretty right on with that, I always use RS's photo archives...unless Im just bein a dumbass and missing an inside joke...:crazed:

plasticfetish
11-07-2005, 09:23 PM
I was just teasing... but we do have a Database with photos here also. ;)

ROTJLuke
11-08-2005, 08:52 PM
I was just teasing... but we do have a Database with photos here also. ;)

To tell you the honest to God truth I never knew that, and Im bein dead serious. :sad: :( I am a dumb ***, :sad:

Tycho
11-10-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm in a horrible situation myself.

My Uncle hates me SW collecting and thought I was going to die or whatever when I was in the hospital for over a month.

He moved me out of my apartment and put all my stuff in storage. I have to have more space to take a good inventory or more energy. (some stuff will be easier to access when my bed and clothing boxes etc are moved to my new place next week). But I'm worried my displays were ruined and things like the vintage Death Star rope swings were lost and vintage ships like TIE fighters were damaged (but they seem to have been careful).

I am only collecting now to go through the motions, plus they can't make that much of stuff I want.

In a year (or likely a little longer) I may get a place I own, but right now he's paying the rent and controlling what I do with my latest place I'm moving into.

ROTJLuke
11-10-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm in a horrible situation myself.

My Uncle hates me SW collecting and thought I was going to die or whatever when I was in the hospital for over a month.

He moved me out of my apartment and put all my stuff in storage. I have to have more space to take a good inventory or more energy. (some stuff will be easier to access when my bed and clothing boxes etc are moved to my new place next week). But I'm worried my displays were ruined and things like the vintage Death Star rope swings were lost and vintage ships like TIE fighters were damaged (but they seem to have been careful).

I am only collecting now to go through the motions, plus they can't make that much of stuff I want.

In a year (or likely a little longer) I may get a place I own, but right now he's paying the rent and controlling what I do with my latest place I'm moving into.

Damn, your uncle sounds like a real SOB, if you dont mind me saying. I never knew, bro :( . Im glad you didnt die either! :) :)

plasticfetish
11-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Ahh, Tycho I'm sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear that you're situation is sort of... out of your hands. I know that must be frustrating.

But, as hard as it may be, just let it all slide for now. None of the "junk" is as important as your health. Just keep getting better... the rest will fall back into place later. :)

bobafrett
11-10-2005, 10:52 PM
I can only say Tycho is "Man that sucks". My father would probably come in and throw my stuff out, at least you uncle put it in storage. I don't want anyone touching my stuff should I fall ill, but I have no back up plan in mind.