PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode of the Apprentice.

Droid
11-11-2005, 09:07 AM
So they had to do a Star Wars task on the Apprentice. The only reason I tuned in was that I had originally heard Lucas was going to be on in. He wasn't.

They had to do a display at Best Buy for the Episode III DVD/Battlefront II game.

They used Star Wars musical cues throughout the episode.

There was only like one person among the Apprentice contestants who had seen the Star Wars movies.

Really the episode was boring, but there was one great part where one of the people who didn't know Star Wars was arguing Tion Medon should be at the center of the display because people would be interested in the new characters and because the character was colorful and interesting.

Someone should tell her that even as a Sneak Preview figure, when no one knew who he was, he didn't really capture the public imagination.

The team that lost lost because they didn't put Darth Vader in their display!

Anyway...

sith_killer_99
11-11-2005, 09:41 AM
I recorded this last night and I am watching it now!:thumbsup:

Mandalorian Candidat
11-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Really the episode was boring, but there was one great part where one of the people who didn't know Star Wars was arguing Tion Medon should be at the center of the display because people would be interested in the new characters and because the character was colorful and interesting.

That was funny. I was thinking at that moment the collective SW fan community was rolling their eyes about putting Tion Medon as a prominent character in the display.

"Hmm let's see. We'll put Tion Medon, Cat Miin, Commander Cody, Zett Jukasa, Mon Mothma, and OH Jar Jar Binks too cause all the kids like him. Darth Vader is much too ominous and would scare everyone off."

Yeah, the episode wasn't that fun but it was interesting to see how even a nonfan like that girl could put out a good display from a marketing standpoint. That fan guy must not have any cojones cause he couldn't convince his team to put together an effective display.

2-1B
11-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Lame episode and I've been watching this show since the beginning so I know what lame is when it comes to this train wreck. :D

Last week's was much better, much goofier behavior and fun to watch. :grin:

That fan guy must not have any cojones cause he couldn't convince his team to put together an effective display.

That guy will most likely be in the final 2 of the show and I think he very well might win it . . . the problem was that he had 3 retards on his team, the first of which was their "leader" who didn't even get them to their meeting with Ward and the other guy. Had they shown up there he wouldn't have had to fight as hard as he did to convince that other woman about the Tion Meddon thing, let alone the Vader issue. lol

figrin bran
11-11-2005, 02:57 PM
That was funny. I was thinking at that moment the collective SW fan community was rolling their eyes about putting Tion Medon as a prominent character in the display..

yes, we all felt a collective disturbance in the force at that moment! ;)

at least it wasn't the neimodian warrior!

Rocketboy
11-11-2005, 11:46 PM
I watched the episode also.
It reminded me why 99% of reality tv sucks.