PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Transformers-new list?

jedi master sal
11-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Okay we all know about:

Luke Skywalker / X-Wing Fighter
Darth Vader / TIE Fighter
General Grievous / Wheel Bike
Obi-Wan Kenobi / Jedi Starfighter

But I just saw over on the Transformers board that these ones are supposed to be coming out:
Boba Fett / Slave 1
Darth Maul / Sith Infiltrator
Anakin Skywalker / Jedi Starfighter
Snowtrooper / AT-ST
Clone Trooper / ARC-170 Fighter
Emperor Palpatine / Star Destroyer
Jango Fett / Slave 1

Can anyone confirm this? Is this old info? It's the first I've seen it.

-Sal

sith_killer_99
11-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Well this is the first I have heard of these new ones, though Hasbro did say they had more planned.

I will go out on a limb and make a prediction here. If that list is correct then....

Jango Fett/Slave 1 = Boba Fett/Slave 1 re-paint.:rolleyes:

Battle Droid
11-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Han Solo / Millennium Falcon
Chewbacca / Millennium Falcon

These two combine.

JediTricks
11-13-2005, 08:42 PM
The only one I know Hasbro has mentioned is Boba Fett/Slave I, the rest I think are speculation.

Captain Spoon
11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
they should have box sets that has like 5 Jawas and they combine into a sandcrawler, or they could do 5 Ewoks and they could make um.....um.... A tree or something.!?!?!???

jedi master sal
11-15-2005, 05:26 PM
STOP

Dont' get your hopes up fellas. I just found out that the last 7 are NOT being made at this point. In other words, there are no plans to make them and they have NOT even been considered.

I got the original info (the list of figs) from the Transformers message boards, and finally just got the word from one of the administrators of that site, that that was false info.

Sorry folks if you might have felt mislead. That's why I wasn't reporting it as news and why I was asking for confirming reports.

Ah well, this news actually makes it easier for me to decide to NOT buy this sub-line.

-Sal