PDA

View Full Version : Oops...my bad. I must have been confused.

Darth Cruel
11-16-2005, 08:54 PM
I thought that Jango Fett was the model for the clones and the Geonosians modeled the droids after themselves. But read StarWarsShop's description (copy-and-pasted below for your convenience) to discover the truth.

"Jango Fett
Jango Fett is commissioned by Lord Tyranus to be the template for a massive droid army being built in secret on Kamino. His extensive career as a bounty hunter is put to an end at the Battle of Geonosis at the hands of Mace Windu, leaving his one unaltered clone Boba to carry on the family bounty hunter tradition. Includes grappling hook and removable helmet."

decadentdave
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Read that part again: "...a massive droid army being built on Kamino."

Obviously the Separatist Droid Army was built at the droid factory on Geonosis. The Clone Army was engineered on Kamino. Jango was the template for the clones.

I'd chalk this one up to another one of Hasbro's notorious typos on the action figure description.

Bacta Beast
11-16-2005, 11:21 PM
It makes me think of the Buger King activity book with the match up game that said Clonetroopers were droids!:rolleyes:

Darth Cruel
11-17-2005, 05:10 PM
I realize that they are just honest, simple mistakes. But I get a chuckle out of them anyway.

samskull
11-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Now that explains why Jango and Boba aren't welcomed at the Mos Eisley cantina. "We don't want their kind here!"