PDA

View Full Version : Anakin Skywalkers Lightsaber

Fwad
11-19-2005, 05:13 PM
I need to know if the Anakin Skywalker figure from POTJ shares his lightsaber with any other figure.I have lost mine and i'm looking to replace it with the correct one.

Blue2th
11-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Are you sure the POTJ (green card jedi force file) Anakin came with a lightsaber? I seem to remember him only as a mechanic, and all pre AOTC as a young boy with no lightsaber in any of his figures. Are you sure it's POTJ you are thinking of?

Captain Spoon
11-21-2005, 12:15 PM
in POTJ they had an adult Anakin, It came with a flashback card thing that showed Vader I believe. I checked on mine (which is opened) and it looks a lot like the Luke Lightsaber (pre-ROTJ)

LusiferSam
11-22-2005, 11:08 AM
in POTJ they had an adult Anakin, It came with a flashback card thing that showed Vader I believe. I checked on mine (which is opened) and it looks a lot like the Luke Lightsaber (pre-ROTJ)
No Blue2th is correct. The only Anakin released on a POTJ card was was a TPM Anakin, hence no lightsaber. Captain Spoon and I think Fwad are talking about the Flashback POTF2 Anakin. I believe he shared his lightsaber with Ben Kenobi.

Captain Spoon
11-22-2005, 11:47 AM
ahhhh.. My bad, I forgot Flashbacks were POTF2. Every thing on a green card just kind of merged into one big green blur for me :thumbsup:

Fwad
11-25-2005, 03:29 AM
My bad. It was POTF2. Thanks.