PDA

View Full Version : There's no reason why SS couldn't make all the figures we want.

Turbowars
11-22-2005, 12:27 AM
Well I guess one reason $, but besides that SS has stated they want to stick with the human bodied figures, but from what they have done in the past we should be able to get figures like Gam Guard, Ephant Mon, even Jabba and any other figure that's not humanoid. Here's some proof below.

I just hop the reason why we never see a FX-7 or Probe Droid is because they are afraid.

Battle Droid
11-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah, exspecially Grievous which they've said they won't make.

Captain Spoon
11-22-2005, 05:58 PM
As long as they make Chewie, I don't mind the lack of Aliens and Droids. I personally would not drop the $50 bucks for a 3PO, Probe Droid, and (insert your favorite cantina alien)

Slicker
11-22-2005, 06:14 PM
As long as they make Chewie, I don't mind the lack of Aliens and Droids. I personally would not drop the $50 bucks for a 3PO, Probe Droid, and (insert your favorite cantina alien)These figures are gonna cost too much for them to get really obscure. I'm sure we'll get a Maul and unfortunately an Aurra Sing only because that's what people want (for reasons beyond me) but I highly doubt we'll get background characters like Wuher or Lobot (just examples). That sort of obscurity was the downfall of the Hasbro line, IMO.

Battle Droid
11-22-2005, 06:19 PM
We better get at least one Neimoidian, cause Hasbro was going to release Gunray and canceled him.

K M Toydarian
11-23-2005, 01:55 AM
I hope, if they do any cantina aliens, Nemo's, or whatever, costume is a big factor. The Dark Crystal figs were great, and sideshow CAN do great stuff with fabrics. Gunray's robes would be fierce. I'd rather pay money for the whole package, sculpt, costume, etc and get a really detailed looking figure. To me, a skiff guard would be more interesting than say captive Han. I hope they don't repeat the main characters to much. I love Han, but he "pretty much" wore the same thing. And 1 orange flight suit will be enough for me, however cool it is.
What I do hope for is a Padme collection. Hasbro tried in 99 and I liked it, Sideshow should really go for it!