PDA

View Full Version : Full list of mini hologram figures

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-22-2005, 03:51 PM
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/newsID.B30FC4A2-D56F-E112-44D5B7D89D5082B0/default.cfm

Thankfully, there are only 12 of them. Now I don't feel so pressured to look for all of them. I'd rather have repeats than not have them at all. They are:
• Emperor Palpatine
• Darth Maul
• Queen Amidala
• Darth Vader
• Yoda
• Count Dooku
• Boba Fett
• Han Solo
• Rebel trooper
• Obi-Wan Kenobi
• Luke Skywalker
• Stormtrooper

I thought that Luke was a Dooku resculpt when I first saw it, but I guess not. These look pretty cool.

trandoshan666
11-22-2005, 04:07 PM
They look okay to me. I don't know if I like the "randomly assigned" bit much, though.

Battle Droid
11-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Where's Grievous? :mad:

starwarsfan1
11-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah I dont care too much for them being randomly packed. It will be a huge pain in the *** for completists like my self. I'm sure greivous will show up somewhere along the way.

JawaJoe
11-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Im dreading these 12 will be for the first couple of waves only and more "minis" will be added throughout the year. I also would not be surprised if some of them end up being shortpacked or "chase minis".

Slicker
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
These are a nice little pack in but I don't like the randomness with which they're gonna packed. They should have some rhyme or reason instead of just throwing a Darth Maul with the Bib Fortuna. I also see these being packed as "random" as the lightsaber spoons of which I have a million of one color and none of the others.

Rogue II
11-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Are these hologram figures based off of the WOTC Star Wars Miniatures?

starwarsfan1
11-22-2005, 08:19 PM
No I dont believe so.

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 12:27 AM
They are a nifty little pack in, nice but not too fancy. I hope they dont start ripping packages open for them.

K M Toydarian
11-23-2005, 12:46 AM
These look pretty nifty. Now lets see a "holoprojector type base mail away for them to stand on and then they will have a purpose. Oh well, at least we are getting decent figures and still getting stands with them, so these little guys will a fun add on.
What worries me though is getting a complete set open, without many repeats. My carded set, well I guess I can live with whatever I find, I'm not a carded completist.
But my with my opener set, I want to end up with 1 of each mini. SO hopefully when I find the figures, there will be enough to chose the combo I need, or I may have to open more repeats just to get all 12.
On the plus side though, there is a chance I won't have to open every figure just to get a set of packins, like we would if each fig had a unique mini.
I guess its wait and see what happens when these hit retail!

CaptainSolo1138
11-23-2005, 08:20 AM
I predict alot of sliced open bubbles at Toys R Us in the coming year.

JON9000
11-23-2005, 09:37 AM
I would have preferred a more neutral pose for most of them. Thanks for the list.

CaptainSolo1138
11-23-2005, 09:45 AM
I would have preferred a more neutral pose for most of them.
And soft goods and SA:rolleyes:

Turbowars
11-24-2005, 12:20 AM
I would have preferred a more neutral pose for most of them. Thanks for the list.I'd prefer them not to be included at all.:yes:

Darth Jax
11-24-2005, 12:39 PM
will you be able to identify which holo is with which figure or ala the original bust-ups just have to wait until you opened it to find out?

figrin bran
11-24-2005, 12:57 PM
will you be able to identify which holo is with which figure or ala the original bust-ups just have to wait until you opened it to find out?

if i'm not mistaken, there is a transparent window on the back where you can see which holo fig is included. and as Captain Solo said, there's going to be a lot of punctured/sliced bubbles on the pegs next year. :(

Turbowars
11-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah you can see what figure you are getting. There's a window on the back of the card.

LTBasker
11-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Even though I figure the best way to go about this even as a completist would be to only get holo figure/regular figure combo that connect most to each other.

Although, this in itself will be a pain plus getting doubles that match them as well is going to be even more terrible especially if you're judgemental about card condition and such.

This, I believe, is the biggest "F. You." to collectors Hasbro has ever done.

evenflow
11-24-2005, 07:53 PM
I guess I will try to get them all. Not sure how i feel about the random packing.

Darth Cruel
12-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Something interesting to me is that Hasbro has allowed a pretty much perfect chess piece set here other than the sex of the queens and one of the Bishops. They even have the troopers kneeling which keeps them shorter than the other figures and that is in keeping with the fact that pawns are traditionally shorter than the other pieces.

Kings - Yoda/Palpatine
Queens - Skywalker/Vader
Bishops - Amidala/Dooku
Knights - Obi-Wan/Maul
Rooks - Anakin/Fett
Pawns - Trooper/Trooper

(I do realize that some may put Padme as the queen, I placed her where I felt she matched up best as far as the role she and her counterpart played in the big picture)

I also wonder if there will be more of these made. Leia is conspicuous by her absense as are Chewbacca, C-3PO, and R2-D2.

CaptainSolo1138
12-03-2005, 12:45 PM
Queens - Skywalker/Vader
You're only half wrong :D

Darth Cruel
12-03-2005, 11:56 PM
You're only half wrong :D

LOL - It took me a minute.

JawaJoe
12-04-2005, 02:17 PM
I was looking at the carded pix at rebelscum and could not see the holo's packed inside. So im guessing the only way to see which one you got is to open the figure? I hope not.

Turbowars
12-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I was looking at the carded pix at rebelscum and could not see the holo's packed inside. So im guessing the only way to see which one you got is to open the figure? I hope not.No, you don't have to open the card. There's a little window on the back of the card on the lower right hand side. There's some pic's of backs of the Carkoon wave somewhere.