PDA

View Full Version : My apologies to all

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 12:57 AM
I would like to extend apologies ot all those I had trades with. My comp broke about 1.5 months ago and I havent been able ot get on except to take a peek at work. I could not sign in there. I have all stuff that everyone has paid for. If you still want it LMK, I can mail it out Friday as I have off that day. If you ave gotten the stuff LMK and I shall return the payment.

AndyW
11-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Hey kh, just good to hear your ok!

Warstar
11-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Welcome back man :)

...I think I am the only one who got growly, as it were...sorry about that...

However, if possible, I'm down with getting the payment refunded as long as you can get your money back for the 5-Pack that were in the midst of trading. I found one here I threw on layaway about a week ago, and it would be $20 without shipping, and it's a good one (I scoped 'em all out)...

So, if you can get your layaway money or refund on the 5-Pack for me, go ahead and refund the funds I paid to you (about $28 as I recall). If you can't get your money back, then go ahead and send the 5-pack- I don't want you to get burned because of a dead computer and moving and what-not, cool? :)

Kidhuman
11-23-2005, 11:06 PM
I can ge tthe money back to you, just send me the email addy to send by paypal. No hard feelings on either end I hope.

AndyW
11-24-2005, 01:02 AM
I'll still take a 5 pack, if thats cool with you? Just send me a shipping total and I'll paypal you the money.

JediGoofy
11-24-2005, 08:33 AM
I have all stuff that everyone has paid for. If you still want it LMK.
Hi KH,
I am glad you are back. :)
Yes, I am still interested in the Titanium Gift Pack 1.
I sent you $21 for the item, when you know the shipping to Italy (possibly the cheaper option, like surface mail) and the Paypal fees you have to pay I will send you the rest of the money asap.
Thank you again for your help! :D

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Darth Michael
12-02-2005, 05:48 AM
Glad you are alive and online. I still want the Titanium pieces we've previously discussed. I'm out of the country at the moment (so I can't accept packages), but I'll be home starting December 7.

Kidhuman
12-02-2005, 06:31 AM
DM, I did get your PM stating that you wouldnt be back until Dec, I was gonna give it a few days until I PM'd you about those.

JG, I got your PM and will let you know the shipping charges soon, I have to get to the post office this week or next.

Has anyone heard from SWAFMAN?

SWAFMAN
02-09-2006, 08:48 AM
I would like to extend apologies ot all those I had trades with. My comp broke about 1.5 months ago and I havent been able ot get on except to take a peek at work. I could not sign in there. I have all stuff that everyone has paid for. If you still want it LMK, I can mail it out Friday as I have off that day. If you ave gotten the stuff LMK and I shall return the payment.

I'd like my set. Email me, please (not PM). Thanks.

SWAFMAN
05-21-2006, 11:51 AM
If kidhuman is still around, please email (not PM) me so maybe we can settle up on this? Thanks.

Kidhuman
05-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Email Sent Swaffy

SWAFMAN
05-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Reply sent. Thanks.