PDA

View Full Version : The DFW, TX Trade Club (to be)

JediCole
08-21-2001, 01:51 PM
Ok guys, I know Sith Worm and I cannot be the only collectors out there who often find what we already have but everyone seems to be lacking and/or can't find what we still need though everyone else can.
If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas, preferably in the Fort Worth/Mid-Cities area, please sound off here. We need to establish a true collector's network in the area, to help each other find what we need, share info on who's got what and when, and to be able to trade rather than pay scalper prices. Or absent trading, be able to buy at ACTUAL cost within the network.
If you are in the area, sign on here and be sure to write. Sith Worm and I have had great success helping each other find things. I owe a lot of my POTJ collection to Sith Worm and he owes his B-Wing to me and a fateful trip to Target.

buba-fatt
08-23-2001, 11:04 PM
put me on that list too, mister! many times ive tried to quit and every time ive failed. i dont know anything about cigarets but toys are hard to quit.

Sith Worm
08-24-2001, 09:36 PM
Bubba-Fatt? Say by any chance do you have A sling shot on your forearm insted of A flame thrower? and maybe even racoon tails insted of Wookie hair I think I know you from some where , but can't place it. Ah, now I remember you're that guy at the last toy show that was throwing trash at me! Anyways I think Captin red beard the Jedi up their said he talked to you about Mr. Amanaman if you still got him i'll take him! And what of that Han in Carbonite? Let me know and as for everyone else any body got 85'POTF up for trade? Get in touch with me Sithlordchris@yahoo.com If you need it I (we, myself and Jedicole) can find it!

buba-fatt
08-25-2001, 04:13 AM
its like this wormy! i would have to be some kind of freak to have a slingshot in place of a flamethrower. it just so happens that there is a "refillable multi-purpose lighter" in that spot. as for amanamanamnam he still resides with me and our original deal is still offered. i also have a complete vintage han in carbonite that i can part with because "He's no good to me, Red...I mean dead". if someone else would have wrote what i just did i would have to kick his teeth in. so, if you need to contact me the coleman's got my #, and if not perhaps i will see you at the show.