PDA

View Full Version : MR Star Wars Trivia!

eFXAmy
11-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to pop in and play a trivia game to celebrate the big Master Replicas sale and to say Happy Holidays to everyone! I am going to list 3 questions. The first person to post all three correct answers in one post will be declared the winner! The prize is a gold mini! Good luck!

How many stormtroopers boards the Falcon after Han asks: “Could you give us a hand with this”?

What Sith Lord was assassinated by the apprentice he’d schooled in the secrets of creating life?

Who urges R2-D2 to take good care of Luke during the Rebel evacuation from Hoth?

Ji'dai
11-26-2005, 12:34 PM
2 Stormtroopers
Darth Plagueis
C-3PO

eFXAmy
11-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Way to go ji'dai!! You are correct! Congrats! Please send me a pm with your full name and shipping address. Please also remind me what you have won, a gold mini. I will send your prize out next week.

Congrats again!

2 Stormtroopers
Darth Plagueis
C-3PO

Ji'dai
11-26-2005, 12:59 PM
PM sent, Master Replicas! Thank you very much!

And thanks for your continuing partipation with us forumites at SSG!

Way to go ji'dai!! You are correct! Congrats! Please send me a pm with your full name and shipping address. Please also remind me what you have won, a gold mini. I will send your prize out next week.

Congrats again!

Slicker
11-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow, that was an unexpected trivia game.

Good won Ji'dai.:thumbsup:

Ji'dai
11-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks, Slick. I was surprised when I stumbled in here and saw the contest going on.

Whenever I post trivia questions they're usually answered within ten minutes and I don't give out prizes :D

SirSteve
12-01-2005, 10:37 AM
So unexpected, I didn't even know about it! ;)

But as always, thanks Amy!

Kidhuman
12-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Just out of curiosity(sp?) couldnt answer for number two be Vader as wel. Palps possibly taught him the secret and then he went and killed him in ROTJ?

JediTricks
12-01-2005, 03:23 PM
I believe Vader wasn't schooled in the secrets of CREATING life, only sustaining it, but that's an interesting point.

Ji'dai
12-08-2005, 05:17 PM
I received my gold mini lightsaber yesterday. It arrived in a well-packed parcel and the lightsaber box was in great shape. Turns out the saber is Luke's from Return of the Jedi and is a nicely crafted replica. It will enjoy a place of honor in my collection.

Thanks again for the prize, Master Replicas!

Jayspawn
12-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Thats pretty sweet Ji'dai! Thats an older release too.

(I would know as I have one too!)