PDA

View Full Version : Vader case repackaged yet again

tagmac
11-28-2005, 05:24 PM
These are shipping again in the same package as the Wal-Mart ones were on 4/2, only now with Obi-Wan and Vader in place of the Anakin and Clone figures. Looks like they seriously miscalculated the demand for these things the first time around.

Kidhuman
11-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Ypu mean back in the OTC days or ROTS days?

bobafrett
11-29-2005, 07:04 AM
I waited for the Vader case with Anakin & the Clonetrooper to go on clearance, because I already had the Stormtrooper & Fett one. I don't take these off the cardboard base/holder so I see no use in paying full price for a case with figures I already own.

Old Fossil
11-29-2005, 10:33 AM
This is a good thing, for Hasbro. The line has supported kids and collectors for the past 6-8 months, and the initial case was only around until May or June in my area. With 68 (?) basic figures + accessories, plus multiples of army builders, people need and will buy the case, even though its dimensions aren't quite accomodating for modern figures. The case will sell, especially since it's the holiday season.

Mandalorian Candidat
11-29-2005, 04:33 PM
What makes no sense is Hasbro packing in figures without accessories (this one and the ROTS one). Jeez, would it make the case that much more expensive to throw in a lightsaber and blaster?