PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Box Set

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Mousedroid.com says that "work has begun" on a new 18-disc set for the whole saga, and they have a clip of another reworked OT scene. I haven't downloaded it since it's supposedly huge, and they don't say what it is. Is this a joke or are they for real? You'd think that there would be more buzz about this by now if it were real.

Could someone download the clip and describe it/post pics?

plasticfetish
11-29-2005, 08:06 PM
You should download it... I think you'll be stunned. :yes:

shammykenobi
11-29-2005, 08:06 PM
JUst checked it out and all i can say is ....WOW!!!!!! seriously, it's the secen from ROTJ where luke takes off vaders helmet...he takes it off to reveal that underneath is none other than..................MISTER POTATO HEAD!!!!!!!!!! lol....it was pretty funny....I think it might be a commercial for the darth tater or something...

bobafrett
11-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the spoiler there Shammy. :whip: :D

Kidhuman
11-30-2005, 01:46 AM
If it is, its getting ridiculous. Probably all 6 movies with 17 thousand hours of exclusive footage of Lucas bathing "The Rick" in a Geisha house.

plasticfetish
11-30-2005, 03:04 AM
Just checked it out and...Hey! Way to blow the joke man! ;)

Check it out anyway guys, it's pretty funny.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Damn it, why the hell did they have to advertise it as something new? Someone change the title of this thread, or something . . .

shammykenobi
12-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Sorry bout that folks....I thought that Mr.Jabba johnL couldn't download and wanted to know what it was about...I guess I should have read his post more carefully...bad on me :mad::D ;)

plasticfetish
12-01-2005, 04:21 PM
That's all right. :) I think they pulled the file down now... wish I'd saved it. Suppose we'll just have to wait 'til the commercial hits the TV, (if we get that one in this country.)

DarkArtist
12-20-2005, 12:47 PM
I thought that was the best Star Wars commercial ever made. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Me and my wife were laughing for hours. I got her the Darth Tater for her birthday and for Christmas she's getting the Spud Trooper.

As far as a new box set, even though it was jokinly played out in here, I would put it pass Ol'George to be hard at work creating the Special Special, Super Duper, extra 5 minutes of footage never before seen, DVD Saga Box Set. And of course like many in these forums, I will rush out to buy it on it's release date, I just hope that it's worth the money.