PDA

View Full Version : Darth Sion from KOTR 2

Punkreject
12-02-2005, 03:24 PM
The upper body is a dollar store wrestling figure and the bottom is Bail Organa. I sculped over the entire body pretty much. I think it turned out really well. He turned out alittle bigger than I would have liked but I really like the end result. I'll get better pics of the pants when i can so you guys can see the detail of the sculpting i did. Anyway, comment away!

I plan on doing all the main characters from KOTR 2. I've already finished Darth Nihilus and the next two figures i'll be working on are Carth Onasi and Atton Rand. I gotta go and buy the Jedi vs Separatists Battlepack for parts though sometime. I'm going to use the Bail Organa upper body as a base for Carth Onasi. I'll sculpt all the stuff on his jacket and use the Anakin head from the battlepack. For Atton, I'm going to use a Han Solo upper body and prolly the Obi Wan head from the boxed set. I'll have to alter it alot but it should look great when i'm finished.

mastermatt24
12-02-2005, 10:17 PM
For the most part it looks pretty good. Now, I have never played KOTOR, so im not exactly sure who he is supposed to be. As for improvements: I would do something to the wound. It looks ok but needs some depth (not as in deep- but maybe add some "fraying" on the inside and also some varying reds, and I would get rid of or make the outlines around the wound a lot smaller) I might also add varying colors to the torso and arms- I think the black weathering looks a little repetitive- but I may be wrong and thats how the character actually looks. Dont take the critism the wrong way, it looks good! :thumbsup:

Punkreject
12-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Here's a ref pic of him. He has more gray colored skin in the game though but that's the best pic I could find.