PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the Burger King commercials?

Sentinel18725
12-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Anybody know of any sites that may have the Burger King/Star Wars commercials online? The good, funny ones! Also, I can only think of three: Darth vs. the Mop, Stormtrooper starts a fire, and Darth meets the King. Any other ones?

bobafrett
12-05-2005, 08:27 PM
I was hoping that someday they would release a DVD of every Star Wars commercial ever made, because there are some good ones out there! I don't get much of a chance to watch that much TV. I did see the Stormtrooper lighting the grill with his blaster........a soon to be classic in my book!

Rocketboy
12-05-2005, 10:24 PM
The only one I've seen is the Stormtrooper blasting the grill. I didn't know there were 2 others.

I loved the one from the last promo where Vader shows up at the guys door and tell him "I am your...uncle."

El Chuxter
12-05-2005, 10:54 PM
There was another one over the summer, where a guy is watching a hologram of his girlfriend. I don't remember any details beyond that.

A DVD of SW-related commercials would be cool. Remember the Energizer commercial from about ten years ago? The only time the Energizer Bunny was anything other than annoying.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-06-2005, 05:22 PM
The hologram one was that R2-D2 had a message for the guy, with the girlfriend telling him that he needed to scratch off the right part on the card so they could go on a cruise together.

There's also one where a Jedi (who kind of sounds like Obi-Wan, but his face is obscured by his hood) helps a kid open his ketchup packet. Then, in the May version, at least, Chewbacca creepily watches kids play with their SW toys. :eek:

vadersvette
02-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Don't forget the classic faceoff between Darth Vader and that creepy Burger King on Mustafar, done Conan O'Brien/Max Weinberg style (where they just sit there and stare at each other for several minutes.)