PDA

View Full Version : have we seen the last of the e3 figure shipments?

steve3p0
12-06-2005, 08:16 PM
my walmart store has maybe 10 total figures left and as in past years, i don't expect to see anything else added before christmas. as of december, i have seen two assortments added. the seperation of the twins wave and the revised final collection 2 wave... both of which sold out in a day or two.

all stores seem to sell their remaining stock at the end of november and do not get anything new until well into the new year. i can't help but think this is missing out on a huge sales opportunity. the action figures are an obvious big seller. walmart is even promoting them as one of the featured items for christmas as i still hear the commercial run over the intercom in the store ... but i guess anyone wanting them is out of luck.

wedge1968
12-06-2005, 08:40 PM
I really hope that you are incorrect, and I suspect that you are. I still see new figures hitting the shelves (just not the ones I need). I am keeping my eyes open, though, so that I don't miss out on the one I need.

TheDarthVader
12-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I found the newest wave (last of ROTS line) at Target. I think they will get more ROTS figures in. Right now, because of Christmas, shipments will take LONGER to reach the stores. I believe that there will be more ROTS figures in the coming month.

B.
TDV

trandoshan666
12-06-2005, 11:14 PM
It should be pretty slim pickings, given the pending launch of the new Saga line, but I do believe we'll still see the occasional SW E3 Basic case put out.

ace2005
12-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Houston, Texas here just to add my 2 cents...may or may not help, but we have received low volumes of the last wave of c2 in the area, but regular shipments of c1. Although c2 has been found at the three major retailers we have here TRU, Walmart and Targets. Now, the surprising thing is only our Targets are getting in the gray evolution clones and if you have a Fry's Electronic Store you may want to check them out for figs because c2 with vadars legion and gray evolution clone have been seen there. The only problem with the Fry's is their higher price point for a fig at 6.99 vs. 4.77, what can you do if you find the piece you are looking for...

:yes:

Good Luck,

Kidhuman
12-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I dont htink many more of them will show up, but we will get some. Mostly going to be the new stuff coming out.

Old Fossil
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Being so close to Xmas now, I doubt we'll see much more than a case a week at most WM's and Targets... I know WM will be resetting their modulars after the 25th, probably, and clearancing the pegwarmers (Chancellor Palpatine and Mon Mothma, mostly), and doing the usual downsizing of their Star Wars section to make room for stupid wrestling figures.

The ROTS line has nearly run its course, sad to say. It's been a good run, though.

tagmac
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM
I don't know what cases you've seen at Target, but they haven't had anyrhing by me in weeks. All I want is the Tactical ops trooper, and only once did I see that case assortment out (no Clones left, of course). Still see the occasional Case 1 showing up, but not Case 2.

TheDarthVader
12-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Now when you say shipping...that changes my opinion some. Are there cases shipping? Maybe just one or two to each store depending on inventory. BUT REMEMBER...there are probably stores that have the last waves in the back but have not put them out yet! :)

B.
TDV

JawaJoe
12-07-2005, 09:37 PM
My local target had new figs out including 1 red guard and 2 spec ops clones. That mon cal senator fig is a MAJOR peg warmer, bet they had 20 of him.

Hexagram520
12-08-2005, 01:34 AM
i went to wal mart tonight (same one i posted about in the seperation of the twins case thread), which had been dry for a few days and they put out 4 cases which included kit fisto, dooku, C 3PO, wookie gunner (all numbered 64 haha), count dooku (with red lightsaber now instead of pink), shaak ti, plo koon (normal), aayla secura (norma), tarkin, and ask aak.

as to the assortments, all i can say is it looked like ask aak was 1 per case cuz i saw only 4 of him. but yea, hopefully some helpful info there?