PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow 12" ROTS Anakin Skywalker Preview!

Battle Droid
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=120905anakin

decadentdave
12-09-2005, 08:55 PM
I bet the Sideshow Exclusive edition will have the Sith Eyes similar to Black Oil Eyes Krycek from X-Files.

AmanaMatt
12-09-2005, 09:26 PM
I hate to say it, but that likeness is not good!!!! Sideshow is playing in the major leagues now, so they better start sculpting like it....their (sometimes) half arsed face sculpts (from what I have seen on their site) will not go over well with fans like myself. Luke has a goofy look, but at least he looks just like Mark Hamill - this Anakin does not resemble Hayden Christensen....

JediTricks
12-09-2005, 10:23 PM
I'd say it's "good" but not "great", it's far better than any Hasbro likeness but it's not as dead-on as the Luke figure's. This Anakin face is too narrow and slightly too short (from tip to top of his nose should be longer for example) and the mouth is a bit too small across.

I am pretty sure I won't be buying this one, it holds no appeal for me.

Slicker
12-10-2005, 12:48 AM
It looks like a bag of smashed a55.

Also it kinda looks like Cary Elwes.

starwarsfan1
12-10-2005, 08:22 AM
I was never really a fan of the 12 inch figures. I have a few from pre TPM but that was when I was about ages 6-9. I grew out of them. So Sideshow can go ahead and do what they want it wont affect me.

Jayspawn
12-10-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm hoping that the final version will look better. It looks good but not much like Hayden Christensen. That, and his hair wasnt that nicely groomed. I like their choice of figure though.

It needs a lot more work.

JediTricks
12-10-2005, 02:34 PM
I think the hair is merely an issue of using plastic hair, it's very similar to this photo: http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/anakinskywalker/img/movie6_bg.jpg
but as you can see in the photo, real hair looks more layered and nuanced because it's "real" (rooted hair NEVER looks real though because the hair strands are simply too thick to act naturally).

So, where's all the foofarah about this figure? When the Luke premiered everybody was going ape, here we get barely a murmur, and it can't be all about the likeness (can it?). I guess when we see the full figure next week we'll probably get more chatter.

Turbowars
12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Looks good to me. Now I have a problem, ordering it. I wonder if SS thinks everyone has the Friday off?:upset: The way it should be done is if you are a News letter member and note that you want this figure, SS should automatically hold one for you for at least one day. After that you are **** of of luck. That way people like myself that don't have a computer at their side can order one when they get home.

JON9000
12-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm going to wait for more pictures to decide about the likeness. I have a tough time putting my finger on what looks out of place, but Hayden's eyes are different, bigger, perhaps? Or is it his eyebrows that are off. There is a resemblance, but the doll looks considerably older than the actor.

jedibear
12-10-2005, 07:36 PM
...but still a little off-kilter. (My partner says he looks like Andy Gibb sans cokespoon about to bust out into "I just want to be your everything") Here's hoping these figures are going to look better "in person" as others have in the past(action figures and the like). Can't wait for a bigger, more thorough preview...and what's with the lip-gloss? Did he raid Padme's vanity before stepping out to slaughter some kids or what?

Yeah, I'll try and stay up to order this one friday morning...(I work grave so I'm usually in bed by then)...however I gotta say...dealing with this line is going to be stressful...specific ordering times, limited numbers....eck.

I hope the final product is worth it...and I hope they get to some characters I'm waiting for sooner rather than later in this process (ROTS Obi-Wan please....)

maatu
12-11-2005, 11:51 AM
all i can say is it looks good and hope i get a frickin newsletter email. to criticize that it does not look like hayden. it does. If sideshowtoys were going to exact replica's of the people. then it would be costing us collectors alot more money then it does. It's better than anything hasbro could of done in the 12 inch line.

Slicker
12-11-2005, 12:07 PM
If sideshowtoys were going to exact replica's of the people. then it would be costing us collectors alot more money then it does. Then how come Jakks Pacific can do Real Scan on its wrestling figures and still charge under $10? Outside of most McFarlane sculpts the Jakks figures are the best looking, IMO.

maatu
12-11-2005, 02:47 PM
you know, i knew i was going to get hit on this well.good point. i don't know actually. there is a person that designs the faces by hand i guess and for the wrestling figures there massed produced in large quantities and alot of then use the same action pose and bodies. i guess? yeah got me:thumbsup:

JediTricks
12-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Hasbro used Realscan for the Ep 2 figures, it's not enough on its own, Realscan is only a tool, not a substitue for artist sculpting.

Jayspawn
12-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Right on JT! They better fix the likeness before they release it. It doesnt look like Hayden Christensen (which is part of the point of Sideshow getting the license).

decadentdave
12-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Could be worse. He could have looked as bad as that down's syndrome looking Han Solo 12" from the Hasbro Saga collection and at least they didn't give him Luke's Dentine smile or Ken's quaffed hairdo.

Darth Cruel
12-12-2005, 02:53 PM
I don't think it is a problem with the Realscan. The scan/sculpt will not be right without a good paint application. And I saw a Jedi Luke and an ANH Obi-Wan from way back in the Action Collection that got repainted and were incredible likenesses, WITHOUT re-sculpting.

decadentdave
12-12-2005, 06:00 PM
I think that is one of the things that differentiates the Premium format from the regular format. You pay $250 and you are going to get a better quality likeness compared to a $50 figure.

Hellboy
12-12-2005, 06:32 PM
I think it looks fine. The likeness might not be dead on but for a $40 figure I don't expect the same amount of quality as say SS's Premium Format 1/4 scale statues. I'm not sure why so many people think these new 12" figures should look better than they do considering this is such a huge leap forward from the garbage Hasbro released. :tired: This figure is twice as much as Hasbro's Anakin and based on just the one picture released I'd say it's easily ten times better.

Darth Cruel
12-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Sideshow's production blog has pics of two of the accesories that Anakin will have. A Jedi Communicator, and a Jedi Aquabreather.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?cat=26

Blue2th
12-15-2005, 08:54 PM
I wonder if those will be the regular edition acsessories or with the exclusive. I was hoping for something really cool like a Dooku Lightsaber or Sith eyes for the exclusive. That's if I manage to get one.

Turbowars
12-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Sideshow's production blog has pics of two of the accesories that Anakin will have. A Jedi Communicator, and a Jedi Aquabreather.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?cat=26Why do we need a Aquabreather? Seems pretty useless. Like what was said above Dooku saber would be killer. If it came with 2 heads I could see him coming with Sith eyes.

decadentdave
12-15-2005, 09:33 PM
If it came with 2 heads I could see him coming with Sith eyes.

No need. If it is like the Alex Krycek Black Oil Eyes it will be thermal activated.

Turbowars
12-15-2005, 09:40 PM
What is that you are talking about? I didn't know they had figures like that.

decadentdave
12-15-2005, 09:51 PM
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?cat=26

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Darth Cruel
12-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Yeah, that oil eyes thing is cool!

If anyone who buys the Anakin is going to be able to use the aquabreather, it'll require a second head sculpt.

I haven't seen anything indicating that there will be two versions of this figure. Has anyone else?

Oops, there it is...I spoke too soon.

And it looks to packaged with a holographic Emperor. I wonder if that is the exclusive item.

Aliencowthatmoos
12-16-2005, 12:29 PM
ARRGH! I keep trying to order this thing and I keep getting errors. Email sideshow it says. Thanks, that will help me get in on this exclusive I'm sure.

Anyone else having this issue?

And if anyone doesn't know yet, the holographic emperor is the exclusive accessory.

decadentdave
12-16-2005, 12:31 PM
No problems at all! Quick, easy and painless!

Too bad they didn't do the Sith Eyes exclusive. That would have totally rocked. Oh well. Holographic Sidious ain't too bad.

Aliencowthatmoos
12-16-2005, 12:43 PM
I've been trying for half an hour now. It happens at different times, but the farthest I can get seems to be where I click on checkout. I got past that once without the "Contact webmaster" error, and it told me that I had no orders to update. What? This is an order. An important order!

I care not for your errors Sideshow. I've tried this from Internet Explorer and Firefox, no go. Grrr.

Edit: Now I'm getting "At this time there are no existing orders in your account to which you can apply these new changes."

Is this a cute way of saying, "We're sold out, screw you" or is the system trying to frustrate me?

Blue2th
12-16-2005, 12:51 PM
What a NAIL BITING experience. Just to get a miniature Holo Emperor! I got kicked off ten times from "place your order" Finally got through. I have a T- number so all is well. I bet I lost a few minutes or more off my lifespan!!

Darth Cruel
12-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Call Them...they Will Take Your Order Over The Phone After They Verify That You Meet The Criteria. Or just keep trying. You WILL get through. There are 1750 of them this time.

The accessories:

Authentic costume including undershirt, jerkin, pants, and boots.
Accessories include:

Hooded cloak
Detailed belt w/ lightsaber hook, opening pouches
Jedi Food Capsules
Jedi Aqua Breather
Jedi Holoprojector
Jedi Communicator
Lightsaber hilt
Lightsaber hilt w/ ignited blade
Interchangeable right arms, including:
- Arm with robotic hand and forearm
- Arm with gloved hand and forearm

Interchangeable hands, including:
- Force Wield left hand
- Saber grip left hand

Holographic Darth Sidious - Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Accessory

Cool that the pouches hold the accessories.

Sith Lord 0498
12-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Call Them...they Will Take Your Order Over The Phone After They Verify That You Meet The Criteria. Or just keep trying. You WILL get through. There are 1750 of them this time.

The accessories:

Authentic costume including undershirt, jerkin, pants, and boots.
Accessories include:

Hooded cloak
Detailed belt w/ lightsaber hook, opening pouches
Jedi Food Capsules
Jedi Aqua Breather
Jedi Holoprojector
Jedi Communicator
Lightsaber hilt
Lightsaber hilt w/ ignited blade
Interchangeable right arms, including:
- Arm with robotic hand and forearm
- Arm with gloved hand and forearm

Interchangeable hands, including:
- Force Wield left hand
- Saber grip left hand

Holographic Darth Sidious - Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Accessory

Cool that the pouches hold the accessories.

What's the phone number and what info do they need?

BlueSnags
12-16-2005, 01:27 PM
Finally got an order in after 30 min. That was a stressful experience. Next to that, battling the local scalpers at opening seems like a breeze.

I like the Holo Sidious accessory, way better exclusive than the Jedi Luke Skiff Gun, IMO.:thumbsup:

Darth Cruel
12-16-2005, 01:28 PM
What's the phone number and what info do they need?

1 800 474 3746 - if you get onto the front page of their website it is there. they will ask for name, shipping address, billing address, email...all to verify that you meet the prerequisites.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=21191&source=priority

scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and click on the thumbnail for some awesome shots of the figure and accessories (except the food capsules).

And here is a thought. We could help each other out if the first person to get an order made in the future posts this link as it applies to future figures. The direct link will help by avoiding having to navigate their website.

Sith Lord 0498
12-16-2005, 01:33 PM
1 800 474 3746 - if you get onto the front page of there website it is their. they will ask for name, shipping address, billing address, email...all to verify that you meet the prerequisites.

Thanks, but I just placed my order. I wasn't even able to access the front page for an hour and a half. Now, it's up and running like nothing ever went wrong.

Can't believe the size of that Sidious hologram though. Really seems like a waste of plastic.

Hellboy
12-16-2005, 01:51 PM
I had no problem ordering mine. Good job Sideshow. :thumbsup:

Darth Cruel
12-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Why do we need a Aquabreather? Seems pretty useless. Like what was said above Dooku saber would be killer. If it came with 2 heads I could see him coming with Sith eyes.

TW - Beats the heck out of me. He won't even be able to use it with his mouth sculpted closed. But it is still a cool accessory even if it not the best or most useful for this particular sculpt.

On the other hand...I like the way they paid attention to how the hood of the robe is supposed to lay on his shoulders. Very good attention to detail.

1750 of them sold out in less than 2 1/2 hours. Sideshow brought in $96,250.00 (not including tax and shipping) in that 2 1/2 hour period. I wonder how much they paid Hasbro for the license.

AmanaMatt
12-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I had called after nearly half an hour of server error messages, and spoke to a woman online that had an extremely unsympathetic attitude. While I did stay polite the whole time, I sure let her know in no unclear words that I was not terribly happy with Sideshow's seemlingly unpreparedness in regards to their server's capabilty.....

Darth Cruel
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
I had called after nearly half an hour of server error messages, and spoke to a woman online that had an extremely unsympathetic attitude. While I did stay polite the whole time, I sure let her know in no unclear words that I was not terribly happy with Sideshow's seemlingly unpreparedness in regards to their server's capabilty.....

When I called, I spoke to a lady who was very polite and helpful. And when I found out that they would take the order over the phone, the server problems I had stopped making me mad. As it happened, before she called me back to make the order (after she had checked to see if I met the criteria), I was able to get into the website and do it myself.

echobanzai
12-16-2005, 04:28 PM
i got 1, my bro got 1. took me 1 hour to finalize everything, but my brother had everything set up, so even though overslept, but got his when he signed on, pretty quick, around 1:30pm EST.

for me, TONS of stress. the site kept crashing, and i kept having to click things over and over again. i screwed up, cause they had my old credit card on there, and trying to update it, during the frenzy, was too tough!!!

but, i got it, at 1:45 or so. then i had to go shovel snow! so, stress, stress, work work.

this toy is A LOT better than the luke 12 inch. i ordered the luke, but his face looks like he is about to take a dump. at least anakin, has a normal looking face.

already, i have seen vast improvements, over 1 figure. i cannot wait till the 4th or 5th figure.

and, i can only imagine how much tougher this is going to get. i buy URBAN VINYL guys, and i have dealt with this all year, so i am quite used to this kind of thing. imagine, when boba fett comes out, or darth maul.

once the word gets around, im figuring these toys will sell out in half an hour next year. it is still relatively quiet. for all the star wars fans out there, im amazed it took 2.5 hours to sell out.

in the urban vinyl world, you have sellouts in MINUTES guys. no joke. minutes. i hope it does not get like that for these all too cool star wars figures.

Darth Cruel
12-16-2005, 04:43 PM
OH MAN! You said it EB! Maul, Vader, Boba Fett. I hope by then SS is making 10s of thousands of them with 5,000 exclusives. What a madhouse that is going to be.

I am also hoping that the high price tag will keep them at least available. But after seeing how fast they sold out this morning, I don't hold out MUCH hope.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

JediTricks
12-16-2005, 04:57 PM
First off, I'm glad this debacle came down on a figure I was sure I didn't want. Still, I didn't expect this figure to be $5 more than the Luke, I think the likeness isn't even as good as that figure, but I guess there are a few more accessories (none of which he actually used in the movie, so it seems a little like they're jacking up the price with this - and that holo emitter is way too small). $55 seems overpriced to me in a line that was already a bit overpriced to begin with. That exclusive Emperor holo is weak, I have the Hasbro version that came with... who the hell did this accessory come with? Anyway, I have the Hasbro mini holo Emperor and it's only 3/4s of an inch shorter than the one they're offering, so for all those who missed out on the Sideshow exclusive, I don't think it's gonna be much of a loss this time around, it's hardly essential to this figure.

echobanzai
12-16-2005, 05:36 PM
i love my 12 inch star wars collection. in fact, it is one of the few star wars toys, i seek out each time, to complete.

as for likenesses, i would rather have a toy, that is a bit more characiturist, and look cooler, than a dead on sculpt of the figure.

the luke figure is perfect, but, mark hamill was one mighty looking dude in return of the jedi. he had the motorcycle accident, he had that weird comb over bowl cut. and his expression is a blank stare!

anankin's scupt, has some life to him. also, it looks like the brown is darker, or even black, compared to the very light colored hasbro version.

as for the numbers, it could hurt us. see, if sideshow keeps wants these numbers low, then they might think, hike the prices up, so people will not buy. because they would have to figure out a strategy to stop people crashing the website.

i hope they bump up the numbers, to keep costs what they are now. but, i fear the 75 buck price tag is around the corner, once they see how popular this line is sure to be.

if sideshow released boba fett, with all these tools in his pockets, for 79.99, with an exclusive frozen han solo 12 inch chunk of plastic to go with it, that would sell out in minutes. how fresh would that be though. that better be the boba fett exclusive. cause so far, the exclusives are lame.

Warstar
12-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Sorry JT- didn't mean to pimp (you know what I am referring to)

Besides- I lost:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6023349987&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I HIGHLY doubt this guy will get that kind of money- 1750 or not!

Anyway, I was glad to get one!

On another front, Sideshow has always done limited numbers. No one seems to realize, however, just HOW limited "Limited" can be. With this Anakin at 1750, that means that, conceivably, only 1750 people WORLDWIDE can EVER have a complete set of Sideshow 12" Star Wars figures!

But then there's the 1500 General Grievous- or the 1000 Limited Leia, the 500 Convention Exclusive Luke- see? Those numbers are LIMITED. Hasbro does a 50,000 "Limited" Lava Reflection Vader and everyone goes NUTS there- not so with Sideshow- YET.

So, only 500 people WORLDWIDE can ever own a complete set of Sideshow Star Wars figures. Narrow that down to people who open their stuff and the closed Mint in Box ones would probably drop below 300- WORLDWIDE!

So, of course prices HAVE to be high. I mean look at the $274.00 Leia? Limited to 1000. That means Sideshow will make, at most, $274,000 dollars off of the LIMITED, Sideshow Edition mold- and they had to machine it all and develop it all and so on. Makes me wonder just what their profit margin is...

An exclusive Fett would rock, I do agree. However, I think that a Chewbacca or a 3PO or an R2 would be cool, too.

I still can't believe Padme won the Fan's Choice thing. I wonder what web site spear-headed THAT petition? :whip:

Ok, back to the grind :) Got my Anni in five minutes an hour after the pre-order was launched. w00t!

AmanaMatt
12-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the holo Sidious is kinda cool? I will be honest and tell you that I was hoping they would have been inspired by their own Highlander 12"ers and included a Dooku head as the exclusive with the Anakin...I'm sure a bit too violent looking for Lucasfilm's tastes, but how cool would that have been?

To me, a bad-arse exclusive would also be an alternative head...I would love 'Angry looking' Anakin and 'calm looking' Anakin heads - another cool idea for an Exclusive.

Turbowars
12-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the holo Sidious is kinda cool? I will be honest and tell you that I was hoping they would have been inspired by their own Highlander 12"ers and included a Dooku head as the exclusive with the Anakin...I'm sure a bit too violent looking for Lucasfilm's tastes, but how cool would that have been?

To me, a bad-arse exclusive would also be an alternative head...I would love 'Angry looking' Anakin and 'calm looking' Anakin heads - another cool idea for an Exclusive.It would be cool if down the road they made items like an alternate head or a dooku saber. You aren't the only one that likes the Holo Sid. It's a nifty item. I don't recall, but does Ani have Sid in his hand in the film? I didn't think it was going to come with what is does, but more the better.

rich_of_the_dead
12-16-2005, 09:32 PM
It would be cool if down the road they made items like an alternate head or a dooku saber. You aren't the only one that likes the Holo Sid. It's a nifty item. I don't recall, but does Ani have Sid in his hand in the film? I didn't think it was going to come with what is does, but more the better.
i have 5 of these babies comming my sister in tx 2 friends an aunt in philly and my fiance's parents.so that leaves 1745 left ok ok im greedy sue me lol

Turbowars
12-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Why do you need 5? Sounds like someone is planning on making some $ on e-bay. :thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
12-22-2005, 01:20 PM
I ordered one... I'm looking forward to a ROTS Obi-Wan as well. I hope that one comes out sometime in the next year. I'm not buying too many of these 12" due to the pricepoint but I will get a couple.

Darth Cruel
12-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Well it is 6:40 PM PST. And the Anakin is sold out on Sideshow's web site. But they still haven't anounced the number of pieces in the edition yet. And I don't know what time they sold out, but I looked at about 1:30 PM PST and they were still taking orders.

zakkattakk
12-22-2005, 09:34 PM
I think its a good headsculpt. The detail and articulation must be magnificoX1,000! It be eating hasbro.

Jayspawn
12-23-2005, 12:57 AM
I just got mine ordered! I think the price is outragous, the Edition Size better be small to justify the price. But I ordered one anyways because I know I'll want one after I cant get one.

JEDIpartner
12-23-2005, 08:44 AM
Might I remind you...

zakkattakk
12-28-2005, 02:00 PM
So I guess now we just sit here and play the waiting game for 6 months, waiting for it to arrive.

*yawn*

ppppfffffffffff.....

*plays five-finger-fillet*
*stares at wall*

Darth Cruel
01-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Sideshow finally posted the edition size of the regular Anakin figure.

The numbers are going up.

1st Prime
01-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Crap I missed my chance to order him :sad: Well I put my name on the waiting list. Hopefully more will be instock by early spring. :pleased:

JEDIpartner
01-19-2006, 08:24 AM
As Doris Day once sang, "Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps."

decadentdave
01-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Crap I missed my chance to order him :sad: Well I put my name on the waiting list. Hopefully more will be instock by early spring. :pleased:

Have you tried here?

http://www.amoktime.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtsearchParamTxt=*&txtFromSearch=&subcat=547

1st Prime
01-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Have you tried here?

http://www.amoktime.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtsearchParamTxt=*&txtFromSearch=&subcat=547

Thank you decadendave, i placed 2 preorders one w/ssc and w/amoktime. just in case.

2-1B
02-18-2006, 12:08 AM
So I guess it's too late to hop on that waiting list, eh? I just found out about this figure and I want to order one but I guess I'll have to buy it on the aftermarket. It's way better than the Luke who looks like a reptile.

This is the first of the line that I want to buy and I doubt I will buy many.

JediTricks
02-18-2006, 05:21 PM
So I guess it's too late to hop on that waiting list, eh? I just found out about this figure and I want to order one but I guess I'll have to buy it on the aftermarket. It's way better than the Luke who looks like a reptile.

This is the first of the line that I want to buy and I doubt I will buy many. Might be too late, but you never know, it's worth the shot. If you go after the regular edition, you probably have a better shot at the wait list since there are more of them (the exclusive only has 1 extra thing, that little holo), but also the regular edition ones are going to OTHER retailers so you may have a chance to get Anakin there.

I also might suggest picking up the next 12" exclusive that you don't want it with the express purpose of using it as trade bait for the one you do want.

Slicker
02-18-2006, 06:23 PM
The Anakin is going for around $100 on eBay so you should hope that SS opens up the ordering again. Which brings up another question. Are they limiting the numbers for the regular releases or will they produce until they stop selling?

Sith Lord 0498
02-18-2006, 07:52 PM
The Anakin is going for around $100 on eBay so you should hope that SS opens up the ordering again. Which brings up another question. Are they limiting the numbers for the regular releases or will they produce until they stop selling?

The regular releases have a cap as well.

Luke Skywalker (6500)
Anakin Skywalker (7000)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (7500)
Kit Fisto (TBD)
Han Solo (TBD)

Obviously, there's a pattern of increasing numbers although Fisto will likely be lower than the rest since he's not a core character. Sideshow has repeatedly confirmed that these will be limited editions. The only exception they're considering is in the military line because they are aware of collectors who want to build small armies of troopers. Those may be more open-ended but still have exclusive editions.

JediTricks
02-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Kit Fisto's SE has a smaller edition run than the previous and latter so I would suspect so will his Regular version, my guess is 6500 regulars since he had the same number of SEs as Luke.