PDA

View Full Version : What Clonetroopers come with the Mustafar Final Duel Playset?

Warstar
12-14-2005, 06:51 PM
There's a Sam's Club exclusive version of the Mustafar Final Duel playset that comes with 4 Clonetrooper figures and Anakin (Darth Vader) and Obi-Wan.

Since I am trying to get one of every armored Clonetrooper out there (variations included), I need to know which Clone mold and paint job comes with this set. Is it the Quick-Draw mold? AT-TE Gunner? Super-Articulate? It's hard to tell with the pictures I have seen (there are a few on Ebay right now...) Anyone own it yet?

This may belong in the Variations forum but I thought I'd post it here first- besides- we can talk about the playset, too!

Thanks in advance for any information on these troopers! I'll have to hunt one down if they're unique...darn it...

Bacta Beast
12-14-2005, 10:58 PM
I bought that set for my son for Christmas and I can verify that they're the #41 SA clones. I don't recall that there was any paint or armor variation.
:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
12-14-2005, 11:14 PM
I thought they were #6 clones. They should be shocktroopers though

Bacta Beast
12-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Nope, they're definately 41s. At least, the ones at my Sam's were. Who knows, maybe there's variations, but I doubt it. If you actually saw that I would more likely suspect folks swapping out the 41s for 6s ala K-Mart 401s for 6s etc.

mm74md
12-15-2005, 08:17 AM
They are #41 for sure.

Kidhuman
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Thats cool, #41 is a good clone. I just think they should have been shocktroopers since they were they only clones on Mustafar

Warstar
12-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Just standard 41's? Some of the pics make it look like they have dirty boots or something. Let me know.

Otherwise, wouldn't it have been funny if, say, they included the Covert Ops Troopers or some other "rare" paint job in the set? They would have sold a lot more!

Thanks for the info so far, guys! :thumbsup:

Bacta Beast
12-16-2005, 11:22 AM
It would have been really cool (to cool for Hasbro) and movie accurate if the would have used the Red shock trooper but alas. . I have the set in front of me, as I haven't wrapped my son's yet. It definately has 4) of the "super-articulated" #41 Clones. I can see no paint variations, just the same brown markings that they've always had. Nothing new here just a cheap way to accumulate more clones for your army! Personally I couldn't wait to jump on it because I hadn't bought the playset yet, and they hadn't really been marked down very low in my area at the time, so for me it was like getting four free (super-posable) clones!!

Warstar
12-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the info- that's one less Clone I have to hunt down. Next up are the Utapau and Republic Commando Troopers, due in March. w00t! :D