PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on Myspace?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Slicker
12-15-2005, 11:28 AM
So has anyone else here succumb to the peer pressure and joined. Unfortunately I have. I don't do anything special or search for people, I guess it's just a status symbol to see how many friends I have and if someone asks if I'm on Myspace I can nonchalantly say :yes:

If you're on add me to your friends and I'll do the same.:thumbsup:

http://www.myspace.com/thedefectisbleach

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm up on it slicker! I'll do the friend transactio momentarily!! I'm the one Giggles, a lot. :crazed:

Slicker
12-15-2005, 03:28 PM
Awesome!

I've got a friend.:love:

Kidhuman
12-15-2005, 03:49 PM
Reading that post and looking at your avatar is damn funny.

Patient Zero
12-15-2005, 04:42 PM
I actually enjoy myspace as it has gotten me back in touch with many people that I've lost over the years from moving around. Sure there are people that use it to validate their own delusions of self worth and as an extension of highschool lunchroom-group mentality, but those people are easily enough ignored.

I'm around,
Patient Zero

CaptainSolo1138
12-15-2005, 08:34 PM
In all of my infinite work related boredom, I've surprisingly never opened a myspace account. I opted instead for a Face Book account (thefacebook.com). It's a little more college oriented, since it links you to everyone in your classes. It's kinda fun once you start "networking" and such.

UKWildcat
12-15-2005, 09:41 PM
So has anyone else here succumb to the peer pressure and joined.

Not yet. It probably won't be too much longer though. Everyone I work with has an account and they are obsessed with it. I'll fart around on their account and look up people. I never did join though, maybe one day...

JMG: "Basically, all those kids who really didn't get picked in kickball."

Sweet line man, I like it.

Rocketboy
12-16-2005, 12:16 AM
I've got a friend.:love:I guess there's a first time for everything. ;)

No, I don't have one.
What is it really and what's the point?
I assumed it was like a blog or something.

Anakin Palpatine
12-16-2005, 06:19 AM
http://Myspace.com/BryanSegal or look up Anakin Palpatine. It would be nice to see some of you outside of the avitar windows, so when I see you at conventions and what not I can be all like "Hey what cookin' wookie lookin'" :D

Slicker
12-16-2005, 01:47 PM
It would be nice to see some of you outside of the avitar windows, so when I see you at conventions and what not I can be all like "Hey what cookin' wookie lookin'" :DDo you really wanna see this guy (http://myspace-910.vo.llnwd.net/00311/01/99/311099910_l.jpg) in public?

Patient Zero
12-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Speaking of myspace, does anyone know of any decent SW groups there. The conversation of the one I'm currently on has gotten quite petty and annoying.

Anakin Palpatine
12-16-2005, 02:57 PM
I see your point, I do love a guy who is willing to use tape to hold together his glasses. The galaxy has all sorts of creatures, this one reminds me of the one that took my sister to Prom.

CaptainSolo1138
12-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Do you really wanna see this guy (http://myspace-910.vo.llnwd.net/00311/01/99/311099910_l.jpg) in public?
I know. I don't believe we went all the way to Canada to see him.

Slicker
12-16-2005, 05:52 PM
I see your point, I do love a guy who is willing to use tape to hold together his glasses. The galaxy has all sorts of creatures, this one reminds me of the one that took my sister to Prom.But I must say that the glasses unfortunately aren't mine. Those came courtesy of on mabudon of the SSG boards fame.

Tycho
12-17-2005, 03:23 PM
I'm using it to find my hook-ups. I just started but it worked pretty well so far. I met this girl that will let me do anything to her if I dress up as Spider-Man. :crazed:

My profile says I'm out to Destroy God and the Republican Party, Promote Recreational Sex, and put a stop to hip-hop, reality TV shows, and other stupid stuff. I think I'll recruit for my insidious plans to take over the world on MySpace. Meanwhile, I doubt I should link to it here. My site has profanity and other offensive material. But that's me.

JON9000
12-17-2005, 06:46 PM
put a stop to hip-hop
Hip hop makes girls shake it where I am. I am all about that.

One of my buddies uses it to meet girls, and he has had quite a lot of success. He has been sent some rather interesting pictures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I started one yesterday, but I'm having trouble accessing it/logging in now. It's myspace.com/generalgrievousl - can anyone else see it? I had a picture of me carving a pumpkin and I had a weird face while doing it, but now it's not showing up when I do a search for myself.

UKWildcat
12-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Nope, I can't view it. It gives this error when I try to access it.

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

:confused:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Nope, I can't view it. It gives this error when I try to access it.

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

:confused:
Yup, that's what I get as well. Weird. If I can't go on there anymore then why does it even show up in the search feature?

Slicker
12-17-2005, 07:28 PM
I've never been able to use my URL but I logged in just fine a couple of minutes ago. Log in manually and you should be fine.

Tycho
12-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Hip hop makes girls shake it where I am. I am all about that.

One of my buddies uses it to meet girls, and he has had quite a lot of success. He has been sent some rather interesting pictures.

Yes, they can shake it, but to stupid, repetative music that doesn't hold lyrics that mean anything. It looks good, but I like the sounds I favor to resonnate with me intellectually, or at least emotionally. Hip-hop alienates me and causes brain-drains in people that listen to that crap.

Yeah, the more wild girls send you pictures of them naked etc. Don't e-mail them at their personal addresses though - they use it to add to your spam. You don't even know if a website administrator is e-mailing you and you're not even actually talking to a real girl (or the one who sent you the pictures). Just someone is trying to make money from home by selling your e-mail address and collecting your personal information, or advertising their subscription site.

To meet someone from MySpace, I suggest a public place, arranging separate transportation, that sort of thing. They could have someone they're working with who will smash and grab your stuff, carjack you, or whatever. People tend to think only guys can be predatory in "dating clubs." That's incorrect.

The best thing about MySpace is that you can use it to meet a friend of your friends'. I only have 7 friends right now, but they are people I know in real-life, not just add-in so I look popular. Maybe I'll get there, but it's not a goal. Trouble with MySpace is that while I wrote some really controversial blogs trying to destroy God, etc. - there's so many people on it that I've hardly gotten any notice - and no responses even though I made my settings so that anyone can post what a sinning, hell-bound, SOB I am. My personal friends who are on MySpace are basically Agnostic/Atheists, so they're not going to fight with me. Women should be arguing they were insulted by my misogynistic crap I posted, but my lady-friends who are added are either SW pals or friends from politics and they're used to my sense of humor and don't make too much out of it. The ladies I'm pictured with are also SW friends or ex-girlfriends and they wouldn't really be surprised or shocked to respond to me either. I may quickly bore of MySpace, but for right now I'm giving it a try.

El Chuxter
12-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Yes, they can shake it, but to stupid, repetative music that doesn't hold lyrics that mean anything. It looks good, but I like the sounds I favor to resonnate with me intellectually, or at least emotionally. Hip-hop alienates me and causes brain-drains in people that listen to that crap.

Totally off the myspace topic (I couldn't care less, honestly -- everybody knows I'm an undercover Decepticon and don't want my cover blown ;)), but you should check out Ice Cube, Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Tupac Shakur, or Notorious BIG if you want hip hop with some decent lyrics. I've recently been digging out my old rap albums. Most of them suck, but those four (and NWA, though they seem almost cartoonish now) really held up.

UKWildcat
12-18-2005, 12:50 AM
I've recently been digging out my old rap albums. Most of them suck, but those four (and NWA, though they seem almost cartoonish now) really held up.

Off topic too, but what about Dr. Dre's: The Chronic?

El Chuxter
12-18-2005, 01:14 AM
Point well seen. When I posted that, I was including Dre under NWA, but for some reason it didn't click that Ice Cube was in NWA. Snoop's first album (not sure if the name is safe to say here or not) is great, too, but it's at least 75% Dre's work. Snoop soon proved that without Dre, he could record a lot more stuff, but none of it was any good.

UKWildcat
12-18-2005, 01:26 AM
Snoop soon proved that without Dre, he could record a lot more stuff, but none of it was any good.

I couldn't agree more.

When I posted that, I was including Dre under NWA,

No problem whatsoever. I just wanted to make sure you weren't leaving out one of the greatest rap artists/albums. :thumbsup:

Tycho
12-18-2005, 04:27 AM
OK, this is going to sound racist, though maybe that's what I am, but I like listening to white guys singing. (as far as I know, both of you are white, also - at least El Chuxter is). I feel the music if I can empathize with the singer - like he's putting a voice to what I would say if I could sing and play a guitar (listen to Saliva). Now this is going to sound sexist, but I don't listen to women singers for the same reason (especially Allanis Morrisette who I'd like to assasinate). What I posted is actually about 85% true. I will listen to some black or rap artists (I know Eminem isn't black, and I like 50 Cent who is), but I like the lyrics to Guns N Roses "One in a Million," OK. That's where I'm at.

"Police and N's, get out of my way...don't need to buy none of your gold chains today."

"Immigrants and fggts, they make no sense to me. They come to our country and think they'll do as they please."

"...and racists, don't point your finger at me. I'm a small town white boy, just trying to make ends meat. Don't need your religion. Don't watch that much TV. I'm just makin' my living. Guess that's where I'll always be..."

Slicker
12-18-2005, 09:56 AM
If only wanna listen to white singers than try out some Paul Wall. He can flow with the best of him and he's quickly becoming my new favorite rapper.

If you want some of his songs just PM me with your email address and I can send some to you.

El Chuxter
12-18-2005, 12:05 PM
Eh, I just listen to whatever. If someone's good at what they do and it's not purely commercial pop, chances are I'll listen to it.

Isn't it "homies and n-----s"?

Totally with you on Alanis, though sometimes I like to forget what a fraud she is and blast "You Oughtta Know" really loud.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Yeeeaaaaah . . . anyway, it works now. I hate how my idiot friends leave videos on my page. But hey look, I have some famous people as my friends! :D

Kidhuman
01-06-2006, 01:55 PM
I joined up last night to get in touch with some old friends from NYC, but feel free to add, name is kidhuman, go figure.

DarthQuack
01-06-2006, 02:23 PM
I'll add you to mine KH......everyone else can guess who I am.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey SLicker, I think, if I did it right, requested to be added to your friends list today :thumbsup:

Tycho
01-06-2006, 08:07 PM
I couldn't find you Kidhuman. I put "KH" -spelled out in the friend search and it didn't come up with anyone. I'm "another" Josh or Falcon1977 there. Becky, you're welcome to look me up and I'll add you. Ditto KH. I just add people I've met in person or since I've talked to you guys and traded with you over the years...

Kidhuman
01-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Becky what is your name?

stillakid
01-07-2006, 02:40 AM
Becky what is your name?

That's a funny question! :)

Kidhuman
01-07-2006, 02:57 AM
Yeah I know.

Tycho, I searched for your name but couldnt find it. Try searching for mine again, It was only coming up as kid, but I changed it.

Slicker
01-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey SLicker, I think, if I did it right, requested to be added to your friends list today :thumbsup:I've got nothing Ms. Nucleic. Just PM me the name and I'll search and add.:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-07-2006, 03:24 PM
JJL, I sent you a request, also for any one who wants to add me instead of seaching here is the link:

link (http://www.myspace.com/kidhuman)

Slicker
01-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Your page is lookin' good. For a myspace emo *** that is.

CaptainSolo1138
01-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I decided to make one, since it's a really good time killer at work.
ilikewristbands (http://www.myspace.com/ilikewristbands)

Feel to free to add me or whatever!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm the crazy mofo who's knifin' the pumpkin, so don't be alarmed if you get a friend request from me.

CaptainSolo1138
01-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm the crazy mofo who's knifin' the pumpkin, so don't be alarmed if you get a friend request from me.
I saw that pic earlier on KH's profile and without even looking at the name I knew it was you because of the Napoleon 'fro.:D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I saw that pic earlier on KH's profile and without even looking at the name I knew it was you because of the Napoleon 'fro.:D
Uhh . . . thanks, I think. :D

Who's that Joseph guy? He randomly showed up in my friends section and he never sent a request. I feel violated and dirty.

James Boba Fettfield
01-13-2006, 05:55 PM
That would be Malakite.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-13-2006, 06:26 PM
That would be Malakite.
That's kind of what I thought . . . thanks for clearing it up. :D

Lord Malakite
01-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Who's that Joseph guy? He randomly showed up in my friends section and he never sent a request. I feel violated and dirty.
Thats how I like to do it. :lipsrseal :whip:

James Boba Fettfield
01-13-2006, 07:27 PM
I actually enjoy myspace as it has gotten me back in touch with many people that I've lost over the years from moving around. Sure there are people that use it to validate their own delusions of self worth and as an extension of highschool lunchroom-group mentality, but those people are easily enough ignored.

I'm around,
Patient Zero

"Are you the matrix?"

Suddenly my dress of black pocket tee's and blue jeans feel boring. Or maybe it's always been.

InsaneJediGirl
01-14-2006, 11:23 AM
I've had a myspace for awhile,and finally decided to update it..sorta. Still working at it :D

http://www.myspace.com/thegeekgoddess

Jargo
01-26-2006, 05:43 PM
I used to have a myspace blog and profile, well still do but I use the MSN space thingy now, it's less clunky for me. And there's way too many girls on the internet, always asking to be your friend, be your buddy, write silly things in the comments and sign it with cutesy kisses and some gif of a sparkly bunny.....
and some great bands too like this one band from like, my country? like totally rocked dude! Awesome...

Tycho
01-26-2006, 10:58 PM
And there's way too many girls on the internet, always asking to be your friend, be your buddy, write silly things in the comments and sign it with cutesy kisses and some gif of a sparkly bunny.....

And there's something wrong with that??? :D

Kidhuman
01-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Tycho, I added part two to my Star Wars blog. Check it out. The next one will be the prequels. This one was the SE's.

bobafrett
01-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but I just heard about myspace yesterday when a Chicago DJ was talking to someone about it after he found pictures of one of his friends daughters on Myspace drunk out of her goard. He was contemplating telling her parents to check out their daughters page, with said incriminating photos.

They talked more about myspace.com today saying how young girls go on there and post there address and phone numbers making them easy targets for sexual predators. Sad really, but it seems to be all too true.

How much does it cost to have one of these sites? Is 40 considered to "old" to have a page?

Kidhuman
01-26-2006, 11:26 PM
No, I am 32 and have a page. Its all about having fun. Do it Frett.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-26-2006, 11:26 PM
boba- it's completely free and i've seen folks in my area searches in the 50's to have one of these things. They're pretty much just for BSing, sharing photos, and goofy surveys (ask KH about our current suicide inducing one!). Hell, f you signed up, you'd have about 8 SW geek friends right off the bat. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-26-2006, 11:32 PM
Yes, 8 of us, me JMG, Slick, Solo, and 4 more suprise visitors. And Tycho too.

James Boba Fettfield
01-26-2006, 11:36 PM
yes, join us

Lord Malakite
01-26-2006, 11:47 PM
yes, join us
Yes, join us Richard, if you can hold your breath! If you can hold YOUR BREATH!

James Boba Fettfield
01-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Yes, join us Richard, if you can hold your breath! If you can hold YOUR BREATH!

Ted Danson has a myspace?

El Chuxter
01-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Man, I'd forgotten how creepy and disturbing this thread was. :p

Kidhuman
01-27-2006, 12:12 AM
You know you are itching to make a page too

El Chuxter
01-27-2006, 12:15 AM
Dude, I've got so many projects that I couldn't even begin to think about that. Clean the house, clean the garage, find the MIA Porkins figure, come up with moronic daily statements about how the world will be under its new dictator of hygiene....

Tycho
01-27-2006, 02:17 AM
Well I'm running for World Dictator, Chux. Do you want to be my Assistant Deputy Dictator of Hygene? Please help me find the time to eliminate morning breath. That will be one of your first assignments. I myself do not like everything that has to do with being human. Maybe we should outlaw that?

CaptainSolo1138
01-27-2006, 07:48 AM
You know you are itching to make a page too
Actually he's itching from the crabs.

I swore I'd never have one of those pages, but now that I do I check it 20 times a day. I know Chux is too good for one, but I highly recommend it Mr. frett. Especially if your in the business of time killin'.:)

JEDIpartner
01-27-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm on as CleveInternational. :)

Deoxyribonucleic
01-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Come on Frett DOOOOOOOOOO it! :thumbsup:

I still need to fix mine up a bit, figure out the tables and change my text color. Maybe I'll work on that today :yes:

CaptainSolo1138
01-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the $20, 'Ox. I'm gonna go get a subscription to Hyperspace. ;)

Rocketboy
01-27-2006, 01:18 PM
I started one like 2 weeks ago, but have been too lazy to finish it.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the $20, 'Ox. I'm gonna go get a subscription to Hyperspace. ;)

Get me a picture of Leia on the Sailbarge will ya? hehe :cheeky:

Slicker
01-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Get me a picture of Leia on the Sailbarge will ya? hehe :cheeky:Here's one for ya 'Ox.

Leia (http://www.supershadows.com/starwars/pictures/1/leia_bikini.jpg)

Also try an image search on Yahoo! If you get the same results that I did I think you'll be quite pleased with the third picture.:love:

Deoxyribonucleic
01-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Is it this one...

http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/slaveleiapictures.html

lol

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-27-2006, 06:08 PM
I loves me the myspace. It's fun to see the SSG crowd swearing profusely on there. :D

dr_evazan22
01-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi guys! I think I have most of you added, but I'm still missing a couple of ya. You can find me at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=30129168.

Jargo
01-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Dude, I've got so many projects that I couldn't even begin to think about that. Clean the house, clean the garage, find the MIA Porkins figure, come up with moronic daily statements about how the world will be under its new dictator of hygiene....Is it just me or does this chuxter dude not seem like the real chuxter anymore? ya think he's been replaced like some alien body swap thing? this new chuxter seems like, really old. Like Charlton heston old..........

lol

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Hi guys! I think I have most of you added, but I'm still missing a couple of ya. You can find me at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=30129168.

Hey, i added you to my friensd, i'm under Mitt. and that goes for any other of my fellow SSGer's that wanna add me up. You can see me on other SSGers lists; i'm the guy with the beard holding a brew. :D

Kidhuman
01-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Is it just me or does this chuxter dude not seem like the real chuxter anymore? ya think he's been replaced like some alien body swap thing? this new chuxter seems like, really old. Like Charlton heston old..........

lol

Yeah, he is an old fpgey. I was talking to him yesterday afternoon around 5 and he said he needed to go to bed. Old age does that I guess.

bobafrett
01-28-2006, 11:37 PM
I signed up the other night, got my picture up, as well as my info that I can provide without having one of you show up at my door. You can find me here.... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=51695812

By the Way, I got a friend on there who gave me her e-mail address, I sent her an e-mail being nieve, and she repleid with her page, and an advertisement to pay for a pass to see her, well without clothes on. I figured I can be fooled once, but I am not going to send out my e-mail address to anyone else. I also got an invite to be friends with HELL. Nice.

James Boba Fettfield
01-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Is that who Betty is?

Anyway, I just sent a thing to be added as a friend. Fat guy with a threepio cookie jar on my shoulder, don't be alarmed.

bobafrett
01-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Is that who Betty is?

Anyway, I just sent a thing to be added as a friend. Fat guy with a threepio cookie jar on my shoulder, don't be alarmed.

Cool JBF! Yes, but "Betty" she said was her friends account, after I had already added her to my list.

Do they include tutorials to customize your "space"?

James Boba Fettfield
01-28-2006, 11:49 PM
You can always delete the friends you don't want (who wants Tom, anyway?) under edit friends on your home page.

Yeah, there are tools out there for redesigning your page, but I'm not familiar with them. Still have the default page design for mine.

I know beard keeper KH has redesigned his page, so he's probably a good bet to ask.

bobafrett
01-28-2006, 11:55 PM
I added you to my "friends" list! Where is everyone else? Sleeping perhaps. I know I would be, but waiting for my son to call to confirm he made it to his friends house.

James Boba Fettfield
01-28-2006, 11:58 PM
When they show up you'll gain quite a few friends.

Once one of them gets ahold of your profile, it gets passed around like...like something that gets passed around a lot by us.

Slicker
01-29-2006, 12:24 AM
Here's the link I used to customize my myspace. I'm pretty sure that's the same one KH used.

Link (http://www.profiletweaks.com/editor.php)

This link gives just the basic things (i.e. background color, background picture, borders, etc.) but others get really into it with fonts and all that jazz.

bobafrett
01-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks Slicker! Bookmarked it, don't know if I'll have time to do much with it at tonight.

Kidhuman
01-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Yeah thats the site Slick. Good stuff there, very easy to do, copy and paste. To use pictures, just copy the tag line in your photobucket pictures and insert it wherever you need it.

Jargo
01-29-2006, 09:56 PM
most interesting. i have experimented with that site just now and turned my entire profile into shades of purple and pink. oh how girly *giggle*

I shall endeavour to alter further and maybe even resurrect my blog. oh I can see the enthusiasm like I can see a career in writing is likely....

throw me to the dogs now boys. I shan't protest. just hrow m... oh alright. let the blessed dogs have their walkies first....

i noticed I embedded a radio station into my blog at some point last year. took me by surprise I can tell you. thought I was picking up taxi callbacks at first. terrible radio. I shall have to find another. Maybe pandora if that's possible.... hmmmmm...

Kidhuman
01-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Whats your screename Jargo? Wouldnt mind checking out your page.

Jargo
01-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Um, I need to do some stuff before I let people visit. just a little housekeeping y'know? *hide the porn under the sofa cushions sort of stuff*

James Boba Fettfield
01-30-2006, 01:30 PM
I have to wonder when Tycho added the ZZ Top music and his suit pic to his page.

Don't ever change that setup, Tycho, never ever.

Tycho
01-30-2006, 02:22 PM
I just did that because I felt the urge to go out shopping and partying and it seemed to go with it. I couldn't hold on to my anger for that long either - I felt uh....happy - but don't tell anyone. I'm losing my grip on the Dark Side. I'm also a Christian-other today instead of an Agnostic. We'll see how long that lasts, though I might try the dating game as a Mormon even. Hehehehe.

Anyway, I have to get a digital camera and have some new pictures taken of myself. The suit one is getting old and I've edited out an old girlfriend as well as Darth Mouse already.

Who are you on MySpace Fettfield? There's got to be a Metallica fan club there (I've seen people not-yet-sued for using their music on their homepage).

Anyway, the Saliva song will probably come back, and if not Pappa Roach or Linkin Park depending upon my mood.

I'm also on The Shield and Smallville Fan Boards over there on MySpace, too. "We've been looking for you, Starbuck."

CaptainSolo1138
01-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Whatever, Tycho. Thanks for never accepting my friends invite. Jerk.

;)

Tycho
01-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I accept all SSG invites. Who are you on MySpace? I'm sorry I didn't add you. If I don't recognize you on MySpace, I usually PM and ask. I may have deleted your message by mistake though. Please try again.

I'm Josh or Falcon1977 (you get it?)

CaptainSolo1138
01-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Sent.

I figured it must have been an oversight since you have that turd burgler KH as a friend.

*EDIT: Post 1,138. Sweeeeeeeeet*

Slicker
02-01-2006, 08:55 AM
I never thought my life would come to this but I'm actually upset that Myspace isn't working at the moment. I got emails saying that I got both a comment AND a message and I can't read them. Oh, the humanity of it all!!

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Happened to me last night. Same thing, couldnt get into my comments and mesages for 30 or so minuutes. I think when they fix something, they shut down a portion of the people instead of the whole thing at once. Mine is working fine now.

Patient Zero
02-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Myspace=Patient Zero

You'll know which one. :lipsrseal

Jargo
02-01-2006, 01:52 PM
well, i had another look around myspace and i still can't get into it. way too slow to do anything and very clunky. 'fraid i'm sticking with my little MSN blog. I can't say certain things there due to censorship, but that's not a bad thing. it means i get more creative with the english language and find words to get past the censor. Not to mention the fact I've been writing my blog for a year now. and I'm able to store craploads of pictures there.
There's nothing of interest to toy collectors there really. it's more a personal sort of affair. either me whining about life, or being high as a kite and writing absolute drivel. just like the best blogs really. serves no purpose and no-one reads it. lol

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2006, 02:00 PM
well, i had another look around myspace and i still can't get into it. way too slow to do anything and very clunky.Though I've become sort of a MySpace nerd, I have to agree with that. The loading takes forever sometimes and other times it doesn't load at all. It's almost as bad as that vynsane (http://www.vynsane.com) place. ;)

serves no purpose and no-one reads it. lol
If you'd post a linkey I'd read it. There's nothing better than the ramblings of high folk.:thumbsup:

Jargo
02-01-2006, 06:12 PM
thre is now a link in my profile to the msnspace I keep. I still haven't done much to make it pretty but it does for now. Need to get a bit more web savvy before I start tinkering with too much code. And definitely not when I'm off on one. lol

Lord Malakite
02-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Sweet, I got one of the Power Rangers to be my friend.:thumbsup:

Slicker
02-01-2006, 07:39 PM
I STILL can't log on. Something must be wrong in my area as a guy I work with can't get it to load either.

I'm growing very impatient.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 08:12 PM
I am there right now Slick, gonna go put some nasty comments.

James Boba Fettfield
02-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Not alone, Slick. Mine works and then doesn't and then works a little bit and now it's quit again.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Ummm Slicker, I just tried to get to your page and spam it to hell, but it came up as deleted.

Tycho
02-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Dude. MySpace is slowing down like original sculpts from Hasbro!

There are so many people on their servers now "Tom" must have 1 billion friends.

I have high speed DSL now and I gave up a minute ago. I'm going out. See you guys later.

Rocketboy
02-02-2006, 01:59 AM
It's far from finished, but I stopped being lazy and finally worked on mine:
heavenandhotrods (http://myspace.com/heavenandhotrods)
(a Stone Temple Pilots song).

Slicker
02-02-2006, 04:39 AM
Well, I'm finally up and running. It was so good to finally have it back. I was goin' through withdrawls.

bobafrett
02-02-2006, 11:44 PM
I know they have been doing work on some of the areas. I was having trouble posting my blog for today.

I wonder if a lot of people have been signing on since it was brought up in the news recently?

Tycho
02-03-2006, 01:49 AM
All of the NAMBLA (spelling?) members have to sign-up now. :rolleyes:

Deoxyribonucleic
02-03-2006, 02:58 AM
All of the NAMBLA (spelling?) members have to sign-up now. :rolleyes:

any relation to balambalas?

Tycho
02-03-2006, 03:13 AM
any relation to balambalas?

LOL - what are they?

NAMBLA = National Association of Man-Boy Love ??? - Something like that. It's for gay pedophiles.

The newspaper article talked about teenagers being lured with MySpace.

Me? I've been trying to get the young girls but it doesn't appear that I'm any good at it. Dick Cheney is coming over, however.

El Chuxter
02-03-2006, 09:34 AM
North American Man-Boy Love Association.

I only know that because of the hilarious South Park where they get confused with the National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes (also NAMBLA). Honest.

Tycho
02-03-2006, 10:52 AM
There's a National Association for Marlon Brando Look Alikes?

I don't even know what Marlon Brando looks like.

dr_evazan22
02-03-2006, 10:58 AM
North American Man-Boy Love Association.

I only know that because ...

Don't worry Chux. Your among frineds here. We accept you as you are... Hey, can you hold on a sec... (calls 911:"Hello? Uh. Yeah, hi. I'd like to report...")

JetsAndHeels
02-03-2006, 11:02 AM

The first Superman film, he plays Jor El.

Tycho
02-03-2006, 11:44 AM
OK - thanks. And that was a perfect reference for a Smallville fan like me! :)

El Chuxter
02-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Dude, how can you not have seen The Island of Doctor Moreau? Streetcar Named Desire? I am disappointed.

The Marlon Brando Look-Alikes was made up for South Park, to play off the fact the Dr Mephesto and Kevin were based on Brando's character (and goofy sidekick) from Dr Moreau.

James Boba Fettfield
02-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Well, NAMBLA, that's something we can cross off the list of things yet to be discussed on SSG.

Tycho, do you think there are false NAMBLAmians?

Kidhuman
02-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Dude, how can you not have seen The Island of Doctor Moreau? Streetcar Named Desire? I am disappointed.

Im disappointed you left out the Godfather

bobafrett
02-03-2006, 11:13 PM
There's a National Association for Marlon Brando Look Alikes?

I'm sure he looks like a skeleton about now. He died :cry: (I think)

Yes he did. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000008/

Tycho
02-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Well, NAMBLA, that's something we can cross off the list of things yet to be discussed on SSG.

Tycho, do you think there are false NAMBLAmians?

Good question. I suppose they would work for Dick Cheney trying to ID and expose the True-NAMBLAmians. They'd be indentified by their badge number. (but all those guys will turn into True-NAMBLAmians after a few months on the job).

I don't understand why people get into young boys period. As I've gotten older, I no longer know what I appreciated in younger girls either. I don't condone child abuse of either sex.

Kids are a pain in the neck anyway, if you ask me.

People don't grow up until they're in their 30's as it is. Look at us - collecting SW toys! Whining about Hasbro...

I just dunno. I think I'm going to go off and whine about Hasbro in another thread right about now...

Deoxyribonucleic
02-04-2006, 12:28 PM
LOL - what are they?

Well after the explanation of Nambla, I guess it does fit...balambalas are what I used to call bananas when I was young. lol

Me? I've been trying to get the young girls but it doesn't appear that I'm any good at it.

You need to talk to me ;) I'm 33 and my woman is 21 *wink wink Yeah, I still got it and I know how to work it! :yes: :twisted:

Turbowars
02-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Do you really wanna see this guy (http://myspace-910.vo.llnwd.net/00311/01/99/311099910_l.jpg) in public?For the love of God Slick, I hope those aren't your glasses. You are give us a bad name.;)

Slicker
02-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Nope the glasses unfortunately aren't mine...they're Mabudon's (you can see him in the back). :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
02-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Well after the explanation of Nambla, I guess it does fit...balambalas are what I used to call bananas when I was young.

I have a very intelligent cousin in her mid-thirties who, to this day, can't pronounce one particular group of syllables properly. So she wraps her leftovers in aluminuminum foil and her favorite spaceship is the Millennininininum Falcon.

James Boba Fettfield
02-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Nope the glasses unfortunately aren't mine...they're Mabudon's (you can see him in the back). :thumbsup:

I've always imagined mabudon's house as having Holy Diver playing all day and night. Please tell me this much of my fantasy is true.

El Chuxter
02-04-2006, 05:06 PM
When I talked to him, I'm not sure, but I think I could hear Ronnie wailing in the background.

Lord Malakite
02-04-2006, 06:59 PM
I have a very intelligent cousin in her mid-thirties who, to this day, can't pronounce one particular group of syllables properly. So she wraps her leftovers in aluminuminum foil and her favorite spaceship is the Millennininininum Falcon.
I have that sort of problem with the "thr" sound. When I say "three" people look at me like I'm a doofus because I sound like I'm saying "free."

Dar' Argol
02-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Last night Malakite and KH both jumped me in a dark alley, beat me with a wet herring and forced me to that site . . . . needless to say I'm in now . . . search my name

what's my name . . . what's my name . . .

CaptainSolo1138
02-04-2006, 10:03 PM
I've always imagined mabudon's house as having Holy Diver playing all day and night. Please tell me this much of my fantasy is true.
LMAO!

Though I can't validate a Dio "sighting" that nite, I can say that mabs can rock!

Rocketboy
02-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Though I can't validate a Dio "sighting" that nite, I can say that mabs can rock!Actually, that should have said "Mabs can ROCK!"

James Boba Fettfield
02-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Maybe it was Dio's night off or he's forbidden to meet company.

Dar, I think I found you (and sent the normal friend invite)...and I must say what a disgusting game of tag you boys are playing.

Dar' Argol
02-04-2006, 11:11 PM
That's nothing, you should see the T-Ball game we have going :D

And yeah, you got me

bobafrett
02-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Dar, I couldn't find you. I used your SSG screen name though, so perhaps that is why I am not finding you.

Slicker
02-04-2006, 11:30 PM
As far as I know BF his name is the same on there.

I'd post the link but I'll let him if he wants to.

bobafrett
02-04-2006, 11:36 PM
As far as I know BF his name is the same on there.

I'd post the link but I'll let him if he wants to.

"Echo Base this is TK 523, I found him, repeat I found him!"

Thanks, just left the little ' off, and it was easy pickings. Requested some friendship from him, don't know if he'll be up for that though. :love:

Dar' Argol
02-05-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm up for almost anything . . . . ;) . . . well, almost anything

If ya can't find me, here's a link

what's my name . . . (http://www.myspace.com/darargol)

Kidhuman
02-05-2006, 10:05 AM
That game of tee ball is great, using femurs for bats and spleens for balls.

Tycho
02-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey, search John Williams in music and you can add Star Wars tunes to your homepage. I almost went for Palpatine's Rescue or Battle of the Heroes but I'm not sick of Motley Crue yet.

My friend also had an awesome Transformers gif on his homepage of Hound and Spike from the animated series. I'll post that in the TF section. It's pretty funny if you take it too suggestively, the wrong way of course.

Darth Instigator
02-05-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm on there www.myspace.com/mikecp421

I have a cool Sith movie on it too

UKWildcat
02-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Well I've been trying to put together a myspace page the past couple of days but I have come to realize that myspace isn't the most reliable piece of cyberspace out there.

They should rename it to "myunstablespace.com".

bobafrett
02-11-2006, 11:39 PM
I got a ton of messages from gals saying "Hi, we are in your neighborhood and we liked your profile, blah, blah, blah de freaking blah!" I looked at my profile count hasn't changed in several days. If I don't know you, your going to get your message deleted.

Tycho
02-12-2006, 12:37 AM
They use MySpace to advertise their sites. A waste of money. You can get that stuff for free. Don't give anyone your e-mail address if you want to avoid spam. Let them contact you on MySpace. That's what it exists for. Post in the forums there to meet people who are like you or want to argue with you. Naturally, I have a lot of fun without being as strictly sensored over there.:D

Blackened88
02-12-2006, 09:59 PM
yea im on there, i dont have pics yet. i just added slicker and kh but have no clue who the rest of u guys are.

Kidhuman
02-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Just deleted yoir request Blackened, didnt know who you were, please resend.

Blackened88
02-13-2006, 12:10 PM
im trying to post a comment but all im getting now is the damn server busy. just letting u guys know i keep an extremely low profile when it comes to SW. none of my friends know i collect SW or that im even a SW geek and i would like to stay that way. :D

Kidhuman
02-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Are you ashamed of your geekines? J/K, I wont say anything on your profile page.

Darth Instigator
02-13-2006, 01:13 PM
im trying to post a comment but all im getting now is the damn server busy. just letting u guys know i keep an extremely low profile when it comes to SW. none of my friends know i collect SW or that im even a SW geek and i would like to stay that way. :D
hahaha a secret lifestyle, don't worry man, I tell all my friends, if they don't like it then they aren't real friends.

Lord Malakite
02-13-2006, 03:11 PM
If anyone wants to be my friend but isn't yet, just check kidhuman's friends for my profile. I'm the one with the kidhuman, slicker, and Captain Solo puppet show picture.:D

Blackened88
02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
just added ya LM. Who is Mathew...mastermatt??? which is captainsolo and whos adam?

Slicker
02-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Matthew is Darth Quack and Adam is Capt.Solo

CaptainSolo1138
02-13-2006, 03:30 PM
just added ya LM. Who is Mathew...mastermatt??? which is captainsolo and whos adam?
No, Who's on first.:D

Kidhuman
02-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Whats on second....

Blackened88
02-13-2006, 06:52 PM
what are u guys talking about?

Rocketboy
02-13-2006, 07:33 PM
I don't Know is on third base.

what are u guys talking about?
Abbot & Costello's hilarious classic "Who's on First?" routine.

mastermatt24
02-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Who is Mathew...mastermatt???
:lipsrseal

;)

Nobody is gonna get me on myspace. Even if they did I would probably end up making fake bomb scares for my school.. :cross-eye

CaptainSolo1138
02-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Nobody is gonna get me on myspace.That's what they all say...

Kidhuman
02-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I don't Know is on third base.

Abbot & Costello's hilarious classic "Who's on First?" routine.

Name the pitcher and catcher

Tycho
02-13-2006, 11:26 PM

Liberache and Barry Manilow.

Slicker
02-14-2006, 04:43 AM
Liberache and Barry Manilow.Wow. That came from left field.

stillakid
02-14-2006, 07:47 AM

Who is on first.
What is on second.
I don't give a darn is shortstop.
I don't know is on third.
Why is playing left field.
Because plays center.
Today is catching.
Tomorrow is pitching.

2-1B
02-14-2006, 12:58 PM
I never even heard of MySpace until that POS bigot carried out that hatchet attack on that gay club, then went over to murder a girl whom he knew online before finally getting popped by the police. The papers used his "MySpace" pic as a makeshift mug shot and that was the first I heard of it. You kids and your crazy technology.

And WTF is this Skype business?

mabudonicus
02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Skype is VOIP stuff, basically free pc-to-pc phone calls Caesar, too bad there's no win98 compatible version so I'll never truly know

And now I am on the damn site so you can all stop asking
http://www.myspace.com/mabuspace

Tycho
02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Translation: the girl rejected him so she deserved to die. Furthermore, a gay guy liked him, or raped him, or even had consensual sex with him, so he fell victim to the negative stereotyping that goes on in his mind. Therefore, if he punished gays he felt like he was erasing the stain of his "bad label" because he felt whatever happened, it defined him as a homosexual (or he felt he was slipping into homosexuality). What a False-Gay!

The Truth:

Girls reject the advances of a lot of heterosexual men. It doesn't make the men gay any more than it makes the girl the last woman on earth. Acceptance is a numbers game and too many heterosexuals convince themselves that there is "the one" out there for them, when there may be no such person, or when timing and coincidence will yield the desired match and one cannot go out looking for it and be successful with that approach.

If a guy commits a homosexual experiment, has a gay relationship, or is only "just liked by an interested gay man" it is not going to "make him gay." There actually is no such thing as a gay person! (False-Gay, yes, True-Gay, no). Gay is a label. If someone has a successful gay partnership and it works, that does not preclude they will never meet a member of the opposite sex that they actually do get along with (or even another gay man, different from their partner). We are social beings and sexual beings. The instinct to "cheat" is bred in us all. Just as is the temptation for "perversion." (This really has to involve necrophelia, beastiality, etc. - there is no perversion in consensual sex inclusive of statutory laws being broken, there is just social programming that produces sociopathy or fills jail cells for indirect reasons). But every day people wake up and decide who they are interested in at that particular time (gay or straight partners, etc.) and people have free will and can make up their minds and change them whenever they want. I think it's possible that gays go through phases of great partnerships with the same sex, or have a preference for that (or what they perceive as perversion), and it will last as long as it is meant to last (their relationship), but it does not define them. I think "Pride Parades" and screen names that let people know they are gay are pleas for acceptance from people who just need everyone to validate their lifestyle and erase their guilt they should never have in the first place. I can be friends with gay guys (and girls) and never hold it against them (if they aren't agressive flamers pursuing their own agenda with me - I hate that). So I live and let my friends live as they want. I won't go march with them in a parade if that's what they think they need to do, but I'll say "Have a nice time!" to them on their way out the door. They can march if they need to, and I'll still think what I want about their sociopathic reasons for doing it, like I thought of reasons for the actions of the killer in the above story.

Slicker
02-14-2006, 04:13 PM
http://www.myspace.com/mabuspaceHaha. We finally got ya. Welcome to the Myspace Revolution.

Kidhuman
02-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Who is on first.
What is on second.
I don't give a darn is shortstop.
I don't know is on third.
Why is playing left field.
Because plays center.
Today is catching.
Tomorrow is pitching.

The right fielder?

stillakid
02-14-2006, 05:02 PM
The right fielder?

Never identified. :cry:

Kidhuman
02-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Guess we know where to hit the ball too then....

James Boba Fettfield
02-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Hell yes, mabudon has made myspace complete.

dr_evazan22
02-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Its like one of those zombie movies and you were just 'turned'. Welcome to the ranks of the undead!

Blackened88
02-14-2006, 10:35 PM
my friend on myspace always writes =-O does anyone have a clue what the hell that means?

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2006, 10:37 PM
http://www.myspace.com/mabuspace
Rock! Killa Carl representin'! Does Elf have her septum pierced? \m/

CaptainSolo1138
02-14-2006, 10:52 PM
my friend on myspace always writes =-O does anyone have a clue what the hell that means?
Other than looking like a face? I have no idea.

bobafrett
02-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Mabudon, I have added you to my friends list, I'm Barry so please except me and my creepy page!

Blackened88
02-18-2006, 12:24 AM
thanks matt for adding me :)

bobafrett
02-18-2006, 07:57 AM
Great, I can't even get on to my account now. I get "Invalid login". I was going to post on my blog about how the cold temps here, is preventing me from getting my car started, thus I am missing work right now.

Tycho
02-18-2006, 08:03 AM
I am part of the Star Wars group there and one lady posted a link to this:

http://www.maniacworld.com/star_wars.html

It's seriously funny. I started a thread about it, sent everyone a bulletin about it, and blogged about it - right before MySpace went down and gave me similar troubles to what BobaFrett is experiencing.

In the meantime, I hope it entertains you all. It is so funny.

It is Star Wars Episode 3: The Lost Hope.

bobafrett
02-18-2006, 08:15 AM
I was able to get on, but then there was a message saying they are trying to work that "Bug" out.

Has anyone ever ranked the pictures? I have and found myself going on and on with ranking the pictures. If I see a picture I like, I check the person's profile. I have run across several "Star Wars" pictures that people have put up for ranking. I also have a picture that I have submitted to be ranked, so far only 4 people have ranked it.

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Okay... I've got my page set up enough to where I feel I can post it and share it with you all. It is still really new and under construction so don't expect the best page in the world.

Everyone feel free to add me to your friend/buddy list. Just be sure to put your SSG name in the message or something so I don't accidentally delete it.

My Page - ukwildcat80 (http://www.myspace.com/ukwildcat80)

Slicker
02-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I tried to add ya but that function isn't working but I'll try again later. I should petition Tom for a check since I would like to think that I've gotten lots of people to sign up.

Just send me a PM Tom and I'll give you my PayPal address...tool.

stillakid
02-18-2006, 07:23 PM
How do you guys get different backgrounds and page formats?

Slicker
02-18-2006, 07:24 PM
How do you guys get different backgrounds and page formats?Try this one Stilla. It's the easiest that I've found and it gets quite in depth.

Link. (http://www.picgames.com/forum/myspace-layout-editor.php)

I've got a couple of other links somewhere so I'll post 'em when I have 'em.

stillakid
02-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Try this one Stilla. It's the easiest that I've found and it gets quite in depth.

Link. (http://www.picgames.com/forum/myspace-layout-editor.php)

I've got a couple of other links somewhere so I'll post 'em when I have 'em.

Cool! Thanks. I just added a background. :)

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Here is one that I found to be really good.

MyGen (http://www.mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=create)

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Has anyone ever seen one of us in the new people section?

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 11:33 PM
I've been watching this thread for a while and viewing profiles but I have never seen anyone in the "new cool people" section. Maybe we aren't cool enough.

I got a question. What is the easiest way to add music (MP3) to your page? When I edit my profile and click music it says goto a band page or something like that. I dunno. That question has probably been answered in this thread, but I'm too lazy to search. If it hasn't, then Ha!

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Go to a bands page and click add next to one of their songs and it adds it. Like on Save the Empire page on your site.

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 11:43 PM
What if I want to add a song that I have on my computer (MP3)? Is that possible? I'm sure the song I want to add isn't on a bands webpage on Myspace.

Slicker
02-18-2006, 11:44 PM
I've been watching this thread for a while and viewing profiles but I have never seen anyone in the "new cool people" section. Maybe we aren't cool enough.

I got a question. What is the easiest way to add music (MP3) to your page? When I edit my profile and click music it says goto a band page or something like that. I dunno. That question has probably been answered in this thread, but I'm too lazy to search. If it hasn't, then Ha!If you use the link I gave above and click on the "cool stuff" tab it allows you to embed a song into your page.

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 11:49 PM
Okay... If I go that route, does anyone have a good site where I can host the MP3 for the URL? I am a member of photobucket, for images, but not a place where I can host other types of files, ie. Mp3s. Thanks for all the help guys.

Slicker
02-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Okay... If I go that route, does anyone have a good site where I can host the MP3 for the URL? I am a member of photobucket, for images, but not a place where I can host other types of files, ie. Mp3s. Thanks for all the help guys.I use putfile for all of my hosting needs.

UKWildcat
02-18-2006, 11:53 PM
I use putfile for all of my hosting needs.

That should work. Looks like a really good place to host files (never heard of it). Thanks Slick...

Slicker
02-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Glad I could help.

CaptainSolo1138
02-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Cool! Thanks. I just added a background. :)
So are you gonna share the link to your site with us? :)

BTW, UK, I sent you a friend invite. I'm Adam.

stillakid
02-19-2006, 03:07 PM
So are you gonna share the link to your site with us? :)

:bandit: (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=53761779)

__________________________________________________ _

CaptainSolo1138
02-19-2006, 03:17 PM
:bandit: (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=53761779)

__________________________________________________ _
Cool. I added you.

Instead of starting another thread, I'll just add a subtopic of sorts: Is anyone else on The Facebook?

Tycho
02-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh I am so much trouble on MySpace! The mods here have no idea how easy they have it with me now that I've found a new home to terrorize!

I infiltrate the Right Wing, fake being a corrupt Neo-Con Republican who doesn't believe in God, all kinds of fun things!

This one, about "The eternal soul" is a great example:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=869404&adTopicID=35&categoryID=76&IsSticky=0&Mytoken=D3DBF672-07BE-4056-B1F0879F56B0B62B1505022875

I am breaking it to them that they are all going to hell tomorrow unless they become a serial killer today!

dr_evazan22
02-19-2006, 06:38 PM
UK - for some reason I'm not connecting to your page.

Stilla - Where are your photo's from? That looks like a nice tropical island your on.

UKWildcat
02-19-2006, 06:52 PM

Hmmm... I think myspace is acting up again right now... (surprise, surprise)

Here is the link again. ukwildcat80 (http://www.myspace.com/ukwildcat80)

You should be able to access it shortly.

James Boba Fettfield
02-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Is anyone else on The Facebook?

Yes. Are we now to exchange information?

stillakid
02-19-2006, 08:24 PM

Stilla - Where are your photo's from? That looks like a nice tropical island your on.

That was Oahu late last year on the set of You, Me, & Dupree. :cool:

CaptainSolo1138
02-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Yes. Are we now to exchange information?I'm surprised, really, that anyone is. I sent you a PM with the info.

James Boba Fettfield
02-19-2006, 09:19 PM
I guess there's not many of us college students here.

Patience JBF, it's only until June...

Jargo
02-20-2006, 09:32 PM
I just added a radio station to my space. seemed easier than adding individual songs. it's a decent chillout station with no ****** DJ twittering on and ruining the run of the music. just pure music all day long. probably a loop but are you gonna be there that long to find out? http://www.myspace.com/jargo

dr_evazan22
02-20-2006, 10:19 PM
I just asked to be added... Ari. Good to see you on. Cool pix.

James Boba Fettfield
02-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Where's the orange?

Tycho
02-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Dude! I was so all-over Metallica's website! Thanks for the link in your signature, JBF.

CaptainSolo1138
02-21-2006, 12:29 AM
In case you care, Jargo, I'm that creepy Adam guy trying to add you as a friend. :p

Blackened88
02-21-2006, 12:34 AM
who are you on there tycho?

CaptainSolo1138
02-21-2006, 12:40 AM
who are you on there tycho?
A Republican who can't wait to vote for Condoleezza Rice.:D

Tycho
02-21-2006, 12:52 AM
A Republican who can't wait to vote for Condoleezza Rice.:D

Very funny.

I'm on most of your friends lists. I'm Josh or Falcon1977. Send me a friends request WITH a message (e-mail, whatever MySpace calls it) and let me know you're from SSG and who you are or I might ignore you (unintentionally).

Actually the Sept 11th conspiracy video I'm running off my blog on my homepage implicates Condi Rice as well. The treachery deepens!

Jargo
02-21-2006, 10:53 AM
ok I've accepted all who requested. :) corrected the radio station url so it matches on the blog and on the profile. now I just need to fancy up the place. I'm not diggin' the purple. I tried some of that sparkly text stuff but couldn't make it work so I ditched it. Actually it wasn't sparkly it was something else but you know what i mean.

I'm away for a few days now. I'll catch up with people when i get back.

bobafrett
02-22-2006, 12:25 AM
EMPEROR JARGO, I added you to my friends list, hope you will do likewise! Barry

Blackened88
02-22-2006, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the add tycho.

UKWildcat
02-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey JBF, who are you on there?

Jargo, I sent you an invite... I'm Jonathan...

stillakid
02-22-2006, 01:42 AM
I need a cross-reference name chart to keep it all straight. :cross-eye

2-1B
02-22-2006, 03:33 AM
stillakid, that's a very fitting emoticon in that case then. lol

Slicker
02-22-2006, 06:46 AM
I need a cross-reference name chart to keep it all straight. :cross-eye
I'll give it a whirl here:

Slicker - Silcker
Adam - CaptainSolo1138
Kidhuman - Kidhuman
Jonathan - UKWildcat
Brian - JBF
Andy - Jargo
Matthew - DarthQuack
Ari - Dr. Evazen22
Joseph - LordMalakite
Mitt - JMG
Becky - Da 'Ox
Carl - Mabudon
Barry - BobaFrett
Josh - Rocketboy
Crazy kid killing a pumpkin - Mr.JabbaJohnL
Anthony - Blackend88
Josh - Tycho

There are probably one or two that I missed or messed up but that's about it...so far.

James Boba Fettfield
02-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Hey JBF, who are you on there?

You will receive an invite from a man with a Darth Vader cookie jar on his shoulder.

dr_evazan22
02-22-2006, 11:46 AM
I'll give it a whirl here:

Slicker - Silcker
Adam - CaptainSolo1138
Kidhuman - Kidhuman
Jonathan - UKWildcat
Brian - JBF
Andy - Jargo
Matthew - DarthQuack
Ari - Dr. Evazen22
Joseph - LordMalakite
Mitt - JMG
Becky - Da 'Ox
Carl - Mabudon
Barry - BobaFrett
Josh - Rocketboy
Crazy kid killing a pumpkin - Mr.JabbaJohnL
Anthony - Blackend88
Josh - Tycho

There are probably one or two that I missed or messed up but that's about it...so far.

I was just gonna say that I can't remember who everyone is! I think I have you all except for Blackened, I'll have to find you and add.

And for those who just wrote down the scorecard (like me), Brian, with the camera, is Stilla.

Rocketboy
02-22-2006, 12:47 PM
I'll make it a bit easier (let me know if I messed anyone up):

Slicker/Slicker - http://www.myspace.com/thedefectisbleach

Mr. JabbaJohnL/There's someone in my head, but it's not me. - http://www.myspace.com/generalgrievousl

kidhuman/kidhuman - http://www.myspace.com/kidhuman

CaptainSolo1138/Adam - http://www.myspace.com/ilikewristbands

dr_evazan22/Ari - http://www.myspace.com/dr_evazan22

bobafrett/Barry - http://www.myspace.com/bobafrett

Tycho/Josh - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23493671&MyToken=eiaixN,bbWzhmlwrWq

Rocketboy/Josh (Rocketboy) - http://myspace.com/heavenandhotrods

Lord_Malakite/Joseph - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48675405&MyToken=eiaixN,bbWzhmlwrWq

mabudon/Carl - http://www.myspace.com/mabuspace

UKWildcat/jonathan - http://www.myspace.com/ukwildcat80

EMPEROR JARGO/Andy - http://www.myspace.com/jargo

stillakid/Brian - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=53761779

James Boba Fettfield/Brian the Rational & Sensible Devil - http://www.myspace.com/bluemanintraining

The Ghost of Jonna/Patient Zero - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12329234

Anakin Palpatine/Shorty B - HTTP://Myspace.com/BryanSegal

InsaneJediGirl/Autumn - http://www.myspace.com/thegeekgoddess

Dar' Argol/Dar' Argol - http://www.myspace.com/darargol

mikecp421/mikecp412 - http://www.myspace.com/mikecp421

Deox/Becky - http://www.myspace.com/deoxyribonucleic

JediMasterGuyote/Mitt - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=30955322

Blackened88/Anothony - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40819007

DarthQuack/Matthew - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8816924

Slicker
02-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Joshy Poo:thumbsup:. I'm still missin' a couple of them going by your list.

Tycho
02-22-2006, 02:34 PM
OK, NO ONE calls any of the "Josh's" here 'Joshy-Poo.' My mother, Grandma, and several of my ex-girlfriends used to do that (neither which you are one of, Slicker) and I don't know how it effects Rocketboy, but it annoys the heck out of me. As does, "Joshie, Joshie-Pie, etc." These women didn't even have names that you could "do it back to them for revenge" either. I'm a man and maybe I might be handsome or something, but I'm not a cute little toddler anymore! (I just play with my toys on the floor like I am)

:upset:

James Boba Fettfield
02-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Joshie Pie?

El Chuxter
02-22-2006, 03:06 PM
The Joshinator?

BTW, here are some more real names in case you get invites and don't know who they're from:

JediTricks: Roy
SirSteve: Hernando
El Chuxter: Burt Reynolds
DeadEye: Tom Riddle

Rocketboy
02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks, Joshy Poo:thumbsup:. I'm still missin' a couple of them going by your list.No problem. I don't have most of 'em on my list. I'll be sending some requests soon people!

OK, NO ONE calls any of the "Josh's" here 'Joshy-Poo.' My mother, Grandma, and several of my ex-girlfriends used to do that (neither which you are one of, Slicker) and I don't know how it effects Rocketboy, but it annoys the heck out of me. As does, "Joshie, Joshie-Pie, etc." These women didn't even have names that you could "do it back to them for revenge" either. I'm a man and maybe I might be handsome or something, but I'm not a cute little toddler anymore! (I just play with my toys on the floor like I am)As long as he doesn't call me Joshua - that ain't my name.
I would tell you what I call Slick, but I'd get banned. ;)

2-1B
02-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Hey JoshyPoo, pick up your toys off the floor, please. :mad:

Slicker
02-23-2006, 01:48 AM
I would tell you what I call Slcik, but I'd get banned. ;)I think calling me Slcik is quite enough.

Rocketboy
02-23-2006, 05:06 PM
I think calling me Slcik is quite enough.I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

UKWildcat
02-24-2006, 11:14 PM
I have given up on trying to figure out how to add an mp3 to my page. I have the mp3 hosted on a filesharing website. When I put the html code in w/ the url to mp3, I can get the little windows media player to show up but thats it. If you press play or set the code to autoplay it doesn't do anything. This is a crock of $#!+! :frus:

Does anyone know how to do this? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Jargo
03-01-2006, 01:49 PM
I blinged up my profile a bit. well a fair bit. still not happy with it though.
I've noticed that not many people seem to blog often. and mostly the only friend requests I get are from damn awful bands. That or ugly chicks.

*<hr width="100%" size="2" color=".000000">
<embed allowScriptAccess="never"
src="YOUR MP3 URL HERE" autoplay=true></embed>*

try that but remove the asterisks from start and end. and make sure not to delete the apostrophies either side of the url. then paste the code into your *about me* section replacing the code you already put there.

you can change that colour and size value to suit your needs. should be able to find the RGB code easily in paint or some other graphics programme. You can probably just google for them too. if you want streaming music from a non commercial net radio station, try somafm.com they have some cool streams. rock and indie, ambient and dance. total non stop music. of course you don't get to choose what plays but it never gets stale. or irritating. the same song played constantly turns me off that song and if it's a good song that's bad. mkay?

oh and I know you beeeeeeeeeeeeeetches are nearly all straight but just go rate my picture, it doesn't mean you're a sissy if you do. it's just a favour.

bobafrett
03-01-2006, 10:45 PM
oh and I know you beeeeeeeeeeeeeetches are nearly all straight but just go rate my picture, it doesn't mean you're a sissy if you do. it's just a favour.

I have a picture in the rating system, but can never come across it whan I use the "rank" feature. Can I go to your page and rank that picture you have submitted EMPEROR JARGO? I have never tried that, I just go through random pictures, guys and gals as well as many art or other crazy stuff. I give most guys and couples a 1 rating, and gals between 4 and 9. Anyone in military fatigues or uniform gets a 10, and other stuff gets ranked as I see fit. I have seen many naked pictures, and when you click on "check profile" their page has been taken down.

Jargo
03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
yeah i think yu just click on the 'rate me' button.

I just started using the forums over there and dear god it's full of narrow minded chumps. People who take the moral high ground but obviously have little life experience to qualify them for such a stance. I was in a thread where a confused 14 year old guy was trying to understand a life issue and all he got was jerk numskulls *****ing at him and ridiculing him.

I want a ticket to America and a big gun with a silencer ready for me when I get there. I got some vengeance to give out.......

bobafrett
03-01-2006, 10:57 PM
My son's moms last husband, or the guy she moved to Florida with and then married for about 6 years, contacted my son via MySpace.com. I have no problem with it, as she messed hium up as bad as she did me, minus having a kid. I contacted him, and he added me as a friend. I want to know what happened as my "ex" was supposed to go to jail for attempted murder, or so she told me, and he was the one she was pointing a weapon at that lead to the charge.

bobafrett
03-01-2006, 11:08 PM
BTW, I found the "Rate Me" button EMPEROR JARGO, and was able to rate you a "10" just because, that's what friends are for!

Tycho
03-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Dang! Then shouldn't you get complete custody of your son then?

bobafrett
03-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Dang! Then shouldn't you get complete custody of your son then?

Well, I want to find out exactly what happened. His mother is quite a Liar, and I know she was probaly given some form of punishment like probation, because she was having a very hard time getting a job after that happened, and living in very low rent area's of Orlando, as she probably has a criminal record. But I wasn't there, She told me that she pointed her now ex husbands gun at him, for what I don't know, she was always fighting with me, and would pull large knives out on me. I never saw her abuse her kids physically, but she swore like a sailor. Anyway, I am working on the whole custody thing, but first I have other things that I need to get ironed out before proceeding.

Tycho
03-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Damaging child-abuse can be verbal as well. That's unfortunate. I wish I could right all the world's wrongs myself. I'm sure this affects you much more personally. I'm sorry man.

bobafrett
03-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Tycho, I am sorry to have brought this up here, but it was the MySpace thread, and the guy who raised my son between the ages of 5 and 11, contacted him via my sons MySpace page. I thought I would give a little back history on this fellow, but I think perhaps I rambled on, and said a little more than the reader need digest. My son does live with me, and we get along great, but his relationship with his mother is now strained.

scruffziller
03-05-2006, 10:15 AM
WIth an insane 6 pages on this thread, I was curious to see what all the fuss is about.:D Now who wants to fight for my sponsorship. I should probably join under Slicker since he started the thread.

Kidhuman
03-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Just sign up, who cares about sponsorship. :p :beard:

and post the link so you can get your welcome.

bobafrett
03-05-2006, 01:28 PM
I am unable to rate or rank pictures like I used to. I would click on the "rate" or "rank" button on the tool bar, and I would be able to give a picture a rating of between 1 and 10, 1 being "cold" and 10 being "hot". I even have one of my own pictures up to be rated. So far I have a 5.6 average amongst 12 people. Is anyone else having this same problem?

scruffziller
03-06-2006, 03:40 PM
http://www1.myspace.com/scruffziller

CaptainSolo1138
03-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I added you. I'm Adam.

Kidhuman
03-06-2006, 09:16 PM
I added you too scruffy.

bobafrett
03-06-2006, 11:26 PM
I added you also, I'm the crazy mad person who is pointing, known as Barry!! Please add me!!

Rocketboy
03-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Me too - I'm Josh (with the Juggernaut avatar).

El Chuxter
03-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Juggernaut [expletive deleted], I assume? :)

El Chuxter
03-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Y'know, I'm seeing more and more news stories about police catching pedophiles on myspace, kids planning school shootings on myspace, etc. Want to take bets on how long before there's a crackdown?

And how long it will take to arrest KH for trumped-up charges of solicitation?

stillakid
03-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Y'know, I'm seeing more and more news stories about police catching pedophiles on myspace, kids planning school shootings on myspace, etc. Want to take bets on how long before there's a crackdown?

And how long it will take to arrest KH for trumped-up charges of solicitation?

He said "crackdown." heh heh heh :lipsrseal

Jargo
03-07-2006, 04:09 PM
"Will The Highways On The Internet Become More Few?"