PDA

View Full Version : APB on Titanium Wave 4 (Green Jedi Starfdighter, etc.)

Warstar
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Heh- Starfdighter :D

Anyway...

Anyone know anyplace- online or otherwise- where these can now be found?

We're talking Wookie Flyer, Royal Starship, Battle-Damaged Falcon and Green Jedi Starfighter.

Now that SirSteve posted the pics of Wave 5 I see that the packaging has changed entirely and I dang well want Wave 4 in the original design packaging while it's still out there in some quantity!

Please reply y'all...

*Sob* I sense a triva note in some collecting book someday, and that the original Wave 4 packaging will be worth a whole lot of cash...

I just want them to keep closed because they look cool!

ARGH!

Thanks y'all!

JediTricks
12-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Good ol' SirSteve who posted that yesterday morning with my account somehow and got the photos from my private email and got the info from my private voicemail and had to listen to my friend Rick who sent in the photos tell me ALL about his trip to the 2 WMs. :p (that's my subtle way of saying I posted the photos :D)

As for where to find them... sadly, no.

ascmclarencoupe
12-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Warstar,

I was doing bi-weekly stops at my local Wal Marts looking for Wave 4 and then I read on both the Hasbro & the Star Wars sites that they weren't scheduled for release on the store shelves until January, so I stopped looking, at least obsessively. ;)

I still stroll through the SW section if I stop there for something else just in case, but still nothing as of last week.

Also I am still a little confused about Wave 4, according to what Hasbro says on their site, (at least the way I read it) it implies that Wave 4 will be available everywhere and not a WM exclusive. Is this true, or is that suppose to begin with Wave 5?

Brent

Warstar
12-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Seems that Wave 4 was supposed to be Wally-World but they never got very far. Why Hasbro changed mid-shipping is anyone's guess.

I just want them packaged..

Sith Lord 0498
12-28-2005, 10:07 PM
From what I've read on Hasbro's site, it sounds as though Waves 4 and 5 were flipflopped at the last minute. I think some cases with the Wookiee Flyer, Tyderium, etc. leaked out overseas, but it's now listed as "Spring 2006".

LTBasker
12-29-2005, 12:49 AM
Galactic Hunter posted some pics of Titanium 2-packs that were two Titanium ships in their regular packaging but packaged together. The ones they showed were wave 1 ships with wave 2 ships and the green Jedistarfighter with a wave 2 ship. I don't think the other 3 would be excluded either as it would be perfect. Wave 1 & 4 = 8 ships, wave 2 = 8 ships. Good way to sell through surplus and such.

Darth Windu
01-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Well I managed to pick up both the Green Starfighter and Wookiee Flyer when they were released here (Australia) a few months ago. Obviously they're the original packaging, but I opened both and didn't buy spares. Funnily enough, they were only available for a little while, at which point they were replaced by Wave 3.

Warstar
01-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Well I managed to pick up both the Green Starfighter and Wookiee Flyer when they were released here (Australia) a few months ago. Obviously they're the original packaging, but I opened both and didn't buy spares. Funnily enough, they were only available for a little while, at which point they were replaced by Wave 3.

Hehe- well it's good to know they did make English-Only packaging. My Tri-Lingual Wookie Flyer is weird enough :p

shinakuma43
02-04-2006, 12:42 AM
About a month or so ago, before they became available on entertainmentearth.com and afx.com, I broke down and bought wave 4 from a guy in Malaysia. With shipping I ended up paying about 20.00 each, anyways I got them and they are great. I didn't do much research and just figured they'd be trilingual, but they are totally US packages which was a surprise. It appears as though they are going to be different from the upcoming ones though (which makes me feel a little better since I need to get all variations anyways). They have the huge Star Wars logo and small Titanium logo unlike the way they recently changed to the big Titanium and small Star Wars. If anyone would like to see pics (I figure they are plenty of pics out there, but just in case there aren't) just let me know and I'll take some.

I guess now I'll need to track down a set of Trilinguals, if anyone has an extra set or knows where I can get them I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Later,
S43

Warstar
02-05-2006, 11:39 PM
About a month or so ago, before they became available on entertainmentearth.com and afx.com, I broke down and bought wave 4 from a guy in Malaysia. With shipping I ended up paying about 20.00 each, anyways I got them and they are great. I didn't do much research and just figured they'd be trilingual, but they are totally US packages which was a surprise. It appears as though they are going to be different from the upcoming ones though (which makes me feel a little better since I need to get all variations anyways). They have the huge Star Wars logo and small Titanium logo unlike the way they recently changed to the big Titanium and small Star Wars. If anyone would like to see pics (I figure they are plenty of pics out there, but just in case there aren't) just let me know and I'll take some.

I guess now I'll need to track down a set of Trilinguals, if anyone has an extra set or knows where I can get them I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Later,
S43

I'm after the English-Only packs with the prominent Star Wars logo (like the ones you got). I got the Tri-Lingual Wookie Flyer (with the Jedi Starfighter, Naboo Royal Cruiser and Battle-Ravaged Falcon advertised on the back) from a Canadian seller- I'd try them or any merchant in Canada first :)

I have a guy who is willing to sell all 4 to me for $103 with shipping from Hong Kong...I'll probably go that route unless he changes his mind...

Darth Windu
02-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Wow, I should have picked up more of them. The two that I got (Vaders Jedi Starfighter, Wookiee Flyer) only cost me less than $20AUD.

Warstar
02-07-2006, 06:24 PM
You should have, as I would do nigh anything to have them right now- esp. before the new packaged versions come out and confuse the hell out of everyone when you talk about "Wal-Mart Wave 4"...:(

*SIGH*