PDA

View Full Version : So, did the multi-pcaks come and go?

jedimarvin
12-25-2005, 12:51 AM
The Commemorative DVD multi-packs never made it onto any shelves in any of the four wal-marts near me in CT (I know I searched every inch and employees had no clue what they were). Have they come and gone and only hit certain wal-marts or is there a chance they might still hit in CT?

Kidhuman
12-25-2005, 01:54 AM
You missed your chance at retail unfortunately, but there is always ebay or trading for them.

wedge1968
12-26-2005, 07:20 AM
I bought an extra set (both Anakin and Obi-Wan) and have another Obi-Wan. I offered the set to someone, and I have a message waiting for me. The Obi-Wan should be available if you'd like to buy it from me.

Send me an instant message if you are interested.

Turbowars
12-26-2005, 09:36 AM
These packs were packed on the same skid as the CW DVD's were. So if you didn't see them in the Toy section that's why. A few of us collectors in LA CA got lucky and saw this. Sad thing was they were all gone that day within minutes. Scalpers did there part as well in rapping the boxes. I mean X-mas was coming and they needed $ to buy presents too. :pleased:

WesleySr
12-29-2005, 04:01 AM
I think the WM near my house still has them. I can double check if you are interested.

TheDarthVader
01-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Nowhere to be seen here in TX. It seems as though they are all GONE.

B.
TDV

figrin bran
01-11-2006, 01:51 AM
i still find it odd that they never even appeared on walmart.com. i know it's a longshot but maybe some of them will turn up just like how the early bird kits resurfaced.

the situation for me and these sets here in the LA area wasn't quite the same as turbo's experience as i didn't get to walmart on the day of release until 7 pm and there were still plenty of sets. they probably didn't sell out until the next day.

WesleySr
01-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Well, my WM still has a few sets of them, but they are slowly disappearing.

Val Da Car
01-20-2006, 07:31 PM
I saw a set today just hanging out on the shelf.

Sentinel18725
01-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Still looking for these. If anyone comes across these, let me know, PM me. Looking to get all of them. I have the originals but not the new released ones.

ralfsmith
02-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Oh its very interesting. Could you provide me more information ?
johntvery@operamail.com
johntvery@hotmail.com