PDA

View Full Version : Lott Dod?

Battle Droid
12-25-2005, 10:03 AM
What happened to him?

JimJamBonds
12-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Do you miss him or something? :D There isn't anything on what happened to him in the SW db. I'd say he is either dead or hiding.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-27-2005, 10:50 AM
What happened to him?Look at his name: Lott Dodd. I know exactly what happened to him. He was just wondering casually around the Senate going "La dee dah, la dee dah" and whistling. :rolleyes:

Actually, I figure he just remained a "loyal" Senator until he died naturally or because of some political intrigue. I doubt he would've been on any of the Trade Fed ships that were destroyed in the Clone Wars, but you never know.

The 'Xir
12-27-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah, like everything in GL's universe that he doesn't want to take the time to explain, I'm sure we are to assume he gets killed offscreen, either on Mustafar, or on a capitol ship!

The 'Xir
12-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Wait a minute, who was the first of the TF to greet Anakin/Vader at the door on Mustafar? Was that Lott Dod? Or San Hill? I'm assumming SH.

JimJamBonds
12-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Lott was in the Senate if I remember correctly, although by the time of ROTS I'm sure he wasn't hanging around there anyway. Anywho I don't think it was Lott who said 'howdy' to Vader. :D

Bel-Cam Jos
12-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Wait a minute, who was the first of the TF to greet Anakin/Vader at the door on Mustafar? Was that Lott Dod? Or San Hill? I'm assumming SH.Was it Rune Haako? Or did he die in TPM on the Trade Fed ship Anakin blew up? San Hill's not a Nemoidian; he's the real thin dude from the Banking Clan, IIRC.

JimJamBonds
12-28-2005, 11:15 AM
You are correct B-CJ, it was Rune that hello to Vader.

El Chuxter
12-28-2005, 01:12 PM
And it's supposed to be Rune in AOTC with Nute, though he sounds nothing like him. I guess he had a head cold that day.

Battle Droid
12-28-2005, 02:39 PM
It was Nute that welcomed Lord Vader on Mustafar.

Slicker
12-28-2005, 02:47 PM
I've been looking all over to try and find an answer and most every source only lists what he did in TPM and some say that he was in AOTC but most say that the Nemoidian in AOTC that says they must get the starships back into space is name Gilramos Libkath. I've seen nothing about any events after that though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Nute Gunray is the one who says "Welcome, Lord Vader. We've been expecting you."

I think that the other Neimoidian in AOTC is supposed to be Lott Dod (as it is listed in the credits). The Visual Dictionary messed up and wrote Gilramos Libkath and I think that name took off, even though it's still supposed to be Lott Dod with a Daultay Dofine's face, for whatever reason.

Slicker
12-28-2005, 04:46 PM
I think that the other Neimoidian in AOTC is supposed to be Lott Dod (as it is listed in the credits). The Visual Dictionary messed up and wrote Gilramos Libkath and I think that name took off, even though it's still supposed to be Lott Dod with a Daultay Dofine's face, for whatever reason.The reasoning for this is because the Lott Dod mask was lost in transit on the way to Australia so they just used Daultay Dofine's mask instead (why they didn't make a new Lott one is beyond me but it makes it funny for EU backstories).

Battle Droid
12-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Sorry, double post.

Battle Droid
12-28-2005, 05:19 PM
This could be an EU reason for the difference in looks and voice.

http://www.holonetnews.com/49/news/13328_3.html

Though I still consider him Gilramos Libkath.