PDA

View Full Version : The Saga Collection - Bib Fortuna

JediTricks
12-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Bib Fortuna, Jabba the Hutt's majordomo, is one of the more recognizable secondary characters from Return of the Jedi, and hasn't had a new figure since 1997, although there was a repaint of the figure released in '04. This new Bib Fortuna is the 3rd figure in the new line, but a higher price, miserable articulation, and poor choice of facial expression scuttle this one.

Packaging: 3.5/5
The front design uses an OTC-style look with more angles and a curved bubble, as well as a scene photo background and character photo bubble insert, this looks alright but I still prefer the actual OTC packaging which was more straightforward - this new curved bubble minimizes the impact of the contents, and feels a bit thin. The scene photo is the same one as the OTC Bib's card which is a bit funny. The figure is inside holding his knife out to his right. The cardback is a mess, with elements coming and going without using their space very well or seeming totally crowded, then there's a little window in the bottom right with the random-packed packin hologram figure, it's fairly secure in there tho'. Opening the packaging requires ripping or cutting, there's small taped flaps, welding, and inverted welding at the bottom.

Sculpt-Design: 3/5
The POTF2 figure had a split-robe design which made him look fat, and a face to match. This new Bib doesn't have fat-robe issues because he's essentially a salt-shaker, his body *is* the robe, this makes his legs (which he does have) unusable and he has no actual shoulders. The sculpting on the body is pretty good, looks like a real costume, with a separate piece for the front of the sash. The hand poses have character without looking crazy. The figure's face is awful, his mouth is open and sucking in the chin while his eyes remain normal, giving the look of a yawning Bib Fortuna... or Butt-head sans Beavis. The face still looks a little fat due to pronounced cheeks, fat neck, and oversized wattle. From the side and back, the ball-joint neck design stands out as it often does. The head tails look good but aren't flexible enough, this is where the rubbery plastic would have been welcome.

The body looks good, but is nearly useless. The face has a terrible expression and still isn't quite right, but looks better than the previous version. All in all, if you want a goofy-faced statue, then the rating would be a 5 out of 5, but it's supposed to be an action figure.

Articulation: 1.5/5
Pitiful. Bib has a ball-jointed neck, but it's somewhat limited by the head tails, there's also a standard neck joint under that which doesn't add anything. There isn't any shoulder articulation since there aren't shoulders, which is charming, and the legs aren't articulated either. That leaves mid-bicep swivel, diagonal-cut-joint elbows, and rotating wrists. The wrists are useful, the left elbow lets that arm straighten, the mid-bicept swivels can move only about 15 degrees, and basically the whole thing works poorly.

Paint-Deco: 3.5/5
The body has pretty good paint and colors, it looks realistic thanks to subtle metallic weathering on the chest plate and bracelets. The paint on the fingers is also good, pink with gray nails, there's a little slop but it's acceptable. The head is a totally different tale though, the eyes and mouth have ok detailing , but the head's cast in pink plastic but given light blue accenting and a thick matte finish when it should be shiny. The head tails are separate pieces which are far more blued so they don't match at all. Too many little mismatches and issues really end up hurting the overall score.

Accessories: 2/5
Bib Fortuna gets just 1 actual accessory, a small silver dagger with a gold handle, there's not much detail because it's so tiny, but it does fit in either hand and can be slipped into Bib's sash. Then there's the ROTJ stand with the figure's name painted on the front, it's half as tall as the OTC stands and doesn't interlock, and I may be wrong about this but it feels more breakable than the OTC one. Finally, there's the price-increase-compensator, the random-packed hologram figure -- I got Boba Fett for my first one, the sculpting is decent and the blue translucent plastic is a good color, but there's too much sparkly stuff inside, and I really wouldn't have bought this on its own.

Overall: D+/C-
If this had been $5, I probably would have been *slightly* more generous, but the reality is that this isn't a great figure, it's a marginal improvement in looks over the '97 figure, it's a poorly articulated salt-shaker, and worst of all it has a goofy face, so at $7 it's totally not worth it.

plasticfetish
12-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Wow! he gets a "D+" huh?

Well, considering that I actually like the older Bib figure, I can see that I'll be in no hurry to grab this one. Yep... the $7 price is really going to eliminate impulse buying for me.

JediTricks
12-29-2005, 11:32 PM
I guess you could call him the "gray area between D+ and C-". :p

I felt the same way about the older Bib, but upon looking at him again recently he did need a replacement... I don't see why this unarticulated yawner should be it, especially at this price.

plasticfetish
12-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Yeah, for $7 this one should be more special. (To justify a remake this one should have been more special.) Maybe some softgoods or something... at least the face should look better.

At this point I may only be buying Han from this wave. Even then I'm only getting it for the newish carbonite block. Which I suppose is a lame reason to spend $7. :ermm:

Bacta Beast
12-30-2005, 01:05 AM
I bought mine at Wal-Mart for $5.88 which is a little more reasonable. I definately wanted a better sculpt after the "way to big" POTF version. But I do wish they had given him more articulation and some soft clothe goods.

JediTricks
12-30-2005, 05:24 PM
I still think anything over $5 is a disgrace, and this figure is barely worth $5 really. Either the face OR the articulation issue would have made it worth $5, but anything over really isn't worth it.

Bacta Beast
12-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I can understand where you're coming from on that. It's hard for me to find any justification for the price increase across the board all together. From $4.77 to $5.88. More than a dollar difference. The quality of the figures hasn't improved, the packaging is better but it shouldn't cost more. So what makes the difference? Is it that Wal-mart isn't ordering as many because it's naot a movie year so they don't get as big of a discount? I don't know, I'm glad I found it and that I didn't have to pay more that $6! Cause you're right it's barely worth it. I do think it's better than the POTF2 version though, that's why I wanted it.

Bacta Beast
12-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Y'know, I was just looking at mine, and man, that doesn't look right! Did he have that much under his chin? gross! I remeber the nodules but not the extra lump. However I still think it looks better thn the POTF2 version. Mainly because the bodies not so hulky.

JediTricks
12-31-2005, 04:32 PM
The price went up because Hasbro raised the price, that's really all there is to it. Charming, no? My guess is they are trying to compensate their income on the line for an off-movie year, but it's of course circular logic since ultimately the price increase will lead to less sales than the non-movie-year interest would have.

As for Bib, I think he's not *enough* of an improvement over the POTF2 version to warrant purchase at $7 or $6, that yawning face alone is just too hard to get past IMO, and the articulation situation is a real insult to me, and he comes with 1 measily accessory, if they wanted my $7 so bad but didn't want to make a better figure they should have thrown in Wol Cabas****e or Bubo from the Denizens multipack. This set just doesn't earn the money.

Kidhuman
01-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Well, I saw this figure today and grabbed him. To me there is only one diorama scene he could be used in and thats for TPM when Anakin crosses the finish line first.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-01-2006, 03:03 PM
JT...I agree with almost everything you said about this figure, except I don't hate the face as much as you do ;) I found myself laughing out loud several times at how you explained in great detail this...this figure!?

I do think he's a big improvement over the POTF2 Bib, but I'm so very disappointed that they didn't do better on this one. I do NOT understand the legs which are useless and the extreme lack of articulation?? I just don't understand. I mean I know he doesn't do any kind of "action" posing in the movie, but still, he does walk and move around...so let's give him the proper articulation.

:frus:

JediTricks
01-01-2006, 07:05 PM
So KH, you feel he's good enough to play the fake Bib Fortuna that we barely saw for a second? Even that is pretty generous. :p

Deoxy, I guess what it is about the face is he really does look A) not like the actor; and B) like he's yawning, or Butt-head, or Butt-head yawning; and C) that if they were gonna make such a terrible, useless body, the least they could do is make a decent face to go on top of it. By itself it's only "bad" not "awful", but on this figure it's "putrid crap". :D

TheDarthVader
01-02-2006, 10:00 PM
I still like the saga repaint bib. I think saga bib is the best bib so far. If I remember correctly, the potf2 bib can't even hold his blaster. :D

B.
TDV

Kidhuman
01-02-2006, 11:48 PM
So KH, you feel he's good enough to play the fake Bib Fortuna that we barely saw for a second? Even that is pretty generous. :p

Honestly, there is no where else ot put him with that mug on it. Unless you have him back into a Gam Guards Vibro Axe.

plasticfetish
01-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Bib Fortuna Men's Choir?

OK. I saw this one at Target tonight, and I'll admit that I didn't think it looked that bad -- though I don't see myself really wanting to buy it. Like TDV said, that last repaint was just fine and this one's not enough of an improvement for me to cough up $6.99 at this point.

The face is... kind of funny. Depending on how the paint looks on the figure that your holding, it can look really bad. (Why the open mouth? Why not just like the photo on the packaging?) The fact that the colors don't match up on the head does bother me. The plastic robes are better looking on this version. The hands aren't much different, but the slight arm articulation is nice (I suppose.) The little knife is a lame accessory -- JT's right, it needs something else. (I'd even take another Salacious Crumb or something. Ooh... what if each figure came packed with a peice of Jabba's dias? That'd have been cool.)

So... I'm skipping this one. It's not even worth it if they throw in a little blue Amidala, (which is the holo figure that I got with the Han that I bought.) I'll save my pennies for Titaniums -- saw them at Target tonight also. NICE not having to go to Wal*Mart at all anymore!

JediTricks
01-03-2006, 07:24 PM
My POTF2 Bib has no trouble holding his blaster.

The OTC repaint looked a little odd to me in the package, the facial features were better (such a small change makes such a big difference) but the blue wash was over the top on the ones I saw. In retrospect, I wish I had gotten that one at $5 instead of this TSC one at $7.

zachatack
01-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Well, I saw this figure today and grabbed him. To me there is only one diorama scene he could be used in and thats for TPM when Anakin crosses the finish line first.

Actually, I think his reaction is similar to one in ROTJ when Leia finally releases Han and he is brought before Jabba. Watch when Jabba says "Take him away." The reason I really remember this moment is I always thought Bib had the oddest expression during this moment. His expression doesn't exactly match what Jabba is saying, and is reacting a little too early. I am sure on the set they just said, "Everyone laugh." and put it in the film. Although the figure does seem to be a little more angry that happy, but it's kind of close. Maybe?

DARKLORD_67
02-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Let's see now...

The figure's sculpt LOOKS good. But then you take him out of the packaging and then... WHOOPS!! Oh Look!!!

His whole body is just a STATUE sculpt!! No articulated legs under than robe (just a couple of feet nubs). No working arms at the shoulders (just a pair or swivel forearms attached to the torso) Ball jointed head with a strange facial expression sculpt. A knife accessory (???). And all of the "folds" of his costume... it's all just a single, solid chunk of sculpted, painted plastic for the ENTIRE body!! No "layers" or removable costume parts... NOTHING!!

In short... this is just another DAMNED Hasbro SALT-SHAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :upset::upset:

I'll pass. I'll make my own custom Bib Fortuna which will be an actual ACTION figure!!

You know, this figure may be a VISUAL improvement of the character when compared to the POTF II version, but it is a HUGE step down when judged as an "action figure".

This guy's gonna peg-warm for sure.

Bacta Beast
02-09-2006, 12:12 PM
:Ponder: :Ponder: :Ponder: Oh no!!!! Don't complain about lack of articulation now!!!! You'll upset the folks that are tired of reading about it remember?!!!!! We're supposed to be happy and cheerful, and never say anything bad about Hasbro but thank them instead for making sub par product and charging us more money for it!!! Jeeeez what were you thinkin'?!!!!!!:thumbsup:

DARKLORD_67
02-09-2006, 12:43 PM
:Ponder: :Ponder: :Ponder: Oh no!!!! Don't complain about lack of articulation now!!!! You'll upset the folks that are tired of reading about it remember?!!!!! We're supposed to be happy and cheerful, and never say anything bad about Hasbro but thank them instead for making sub par product and charging us more money for it!!! Jeeeez what were you thinkin'?!!!!!!:thumbsup:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Good one Bacta Beast!!! LMAO!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Deoxyribonucleic
02-09-2006, 12:57 PM

I never said anything about people complaining about hasbro, nothing! It's anyone's right, I'll just read past it or add it to my own opinion...whatever, but these posts Bacta Beast are getting REALLY IRRITATING!! So someone's upset that people complain, let 'em have it, get over it!! I can pretty much bet that whenever I look in a reviews or new thread about new figs these days, there's gonna be one or more of your immature posts about not being able to handle that someone called you out on complaining. :rolleyes:

PLEASE, I implore you...GET OVER IT! so we can all go back to being happy about buying figures! Enough is enough and your sarcasm is WAY past its prime!

Devo
02-09-2006, 03:28 PM
I guess my standards for non-core characters are higher/lower (depending on your perspective) than most peoples. I think this is a great figure. I don't need a superarticulated Bib Fortuna. All that matters to me is that he looks more realistic than that POS POTF2 one - and he does. I only need ''action'' figures for characters actually involved in ''action''.

I see nothing wrong with the face - its a wierd face but not out of character for Bib Fortuna.

I just think the sculpt of the outfit is too realistic to complain about a lack of Leg articulation. Bib never ran and never sat nor can I envision it being particularly important to simulate him walking in a given diorama - so why care that his legs can't move. If the robes had been split yet again people would have complained - and rightly so - why bother resculpting it at all in that case? Alternatively if the robes had been soft goods people again would have complained - and again rightly so - soft goods would lack the necessary detail and the multiple layers would have been difficult or impossible to replicate.

DARKLORD_67
02-09-2006, 08:30 PM
just think the sculpt of the outfit is too realistic to complain about a lack of Leg articulation. Bib never ran and never sat nor can I envision it being particularly important to simulate him walking in a given diorama

That's a good point DEVO, however, I've always been of the opinion that a humanoid "action" figure should be created to have at the VERY LEAST the BASIC 5 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, hips)... regardless of his in role in the films. Look at all of the articulation the excellent AT-AT Drivers got... and their roles in the film were limited to sitting. PLUS they were only ever seen from the shoulders-up.

These are toys meant to be posed and played with in ANY SCENARIO the collector / kid wants to put them in... NOT just the ones seen in the films.

I don't need SA with Bib Fortuna either, and that's not what I'm asking for. But BASIC articulation he SHOULD have had!

Alternatively if the robes had been soft goods people again would have complained - and again rightly so - soft goods would lack the necessary detail and the multiple layers would have been difficult or impossible to replicate.

Don't be too sure about that, my young jedi. I'm pretty confident that I'll pull it off just fine. We'll see in a couple of months when I unveil the finished custom figure wrapped in soft-goods.
:thumbsup:

plasticfetish
02-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, softgoods would have been a treat... wait I'm repeating myself from earlier. :)

I'm over the facial expression thing with this figure. After looking through the scene in Jabba's palace for good images of Leia and Han, I saw Bib make that crazy face at least once -- so it is movie accurate. He's an odd looking guy.

I'm still just not interested enough to buy this figure though.

We're supposed to be happy and cheerful, and never say anything bad about Hasbro but thank them instead for making sub par product and charging us more money for it!!!

So someone's upset that people complain, let 'em have it, get over it!!

I'll go you both one better... I'm getting really sick of this weird new thing where we're critical with each other about whether or not to be critical. WTF!?! The entire thing is completely loony. Is it slowing down around here so much that this becomes a legitimate topic?

As far as I'm concerned, in this section of the forums you can be as critical of whatever "collectible" that you might want to be critical of, or be as sticky-sweet and rosy. Light it on fire or gild the thing and put it on an ivory pedestal. I don't care, as long as you don't swear or make personal attacks against each other -- do what you want. Go for it! Just don't wig-out if someone disagrees with you and says so.

We're here to discuss, debate, converse or even just babble to ourselves... if it makes you happy. :)

Devo
02-09-2006, 11:15 PM
That's a good point DEVO, however, I've always been of the opinion that a humanoid "action" figure should be created to have at the VERY LEAST the BASIC 5 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, hips)... regardless of his in role in the films. Look at all of the articulation the excellent AT-AT Drivers got... and their roles in the film were limited to sitting. PLUS they were only ever seen from the shoulders-up.

These are toys meant to be posed and played with in ANY SCENARIO the collector / kid wants to put them in... NOT just the ones seen in the films.

I don't need SA with Bib Fortuna either, and that's not what I'm asking for. But BASIC articulation he SHOULD have had!

Don't be too sure about that, my young jedi. I'm pretty confident that I'll pull it off just fine. We'll see in a couple of months when I unveil the finished custom figure wrapped in soft-goods.
:thumbsup:

Well if anyone was to have my vote of confidence to achieve Bib Fortuna with soft goods it'd be you sir. Given what Hasbro is putting out in the latest VOTC line I wouldn't bet on them being able - or willing - to do it properly.

As to the articulation issue with Bib. I must stand by what I said. Its just the type of collector I am. I don't bother imagining up new scenes, rather I just stick with what I see in the films. Therefore if Bib Fortuna can't do kung fu I couldn't care less. :grin:

DARKLORD_67
02-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Well if anyone was to have my vote of confidence to achieve Bib Fortuna with soft goods it'd be you sir.

Thanks for that vote of confidence, good buddy!! It means a lot !! I'll be sure to try hard to do you proud with my version of the character!!

As to the articulation issue with Bib. I must stand by what I said. Its just the type of collector I am. I don't bother imagining up new scenes, rather I just stick with what I see in the films. Therefore if Bib Fortuna can't do kung fu I couldn't care less. :grin:

Fair enough. But just imagine for a moment what a BETTER figure Bib would have been if he could at least have had basic posing. In that eventuality, YOUR needs would have been met AND the needs of someone who wished to POSE Bib in alternate (non-movie) scenarios.

Don't you think that that would have been fair? More importantly, don't YOU (as a consumer) think that this consideration is the very least that HASBRO can provide to it's loyal customers?

As it stands now, ONLY people who wish to depict a scene from the film could possibly be satisfied with this Bib Fortuna figure. And even THAT is limited! If I wanted to pose this figure slightly hunched over soliciting the "gift" that R2-D2 is supposedly holding for Jabba... I wouldn't be able to. Or if I wanted to pose this figure greeting Jedi Luke, pointing an accusing finger... I wouldn't be able to.

I just think that a "good" action figure is one that takes into account the needs of ALL the likely consumers of that product.

This "action figure" is no such thing. This is a "collectible" made by a toy company. That is (in my view) a very cynical approach to toy-making. I don't have a problem with a toy becoming "collectible". The vintage Kenner line is a great example of that. First and foremost THOSE were playable TOYS.

But this new Bib Fortuna represents the new thinking by some TOY companies that they don't need to think about "playability", they only need to think about "collectibility". "We only have to make it look good in the package... The geeks will naver take it off the card since its a "collectible". It doesn't need to be posable or playable".

Meanwhile Hasbro has (mostly) shown itself to be so much better than this thinking.

I say, we've got ENOUGH companies putting out static posed STAR WARS based STATUETES. Do we really need Hasbro to follow suit?

It's precisely THAT type of thinking that creates "collectibles" like the SAGA Dutch Vander Rebel pilot figure which (due to his size and strangely-posed arm) won't even fit properly inside a rebel fighter toy (X-Wing OR Y-Wing)!

JediTricks
02-10-2006, 03:49 PM
however, I've always been of the opinion that a humanoid "action" figure should be created to have at the VERY LEAST the BASIC 5 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, hips)...Standard Six!!! No more figures without waist articulation IMO, everybody turns left or right occasionally. But you are right that this Bib should have had more articulation, don't get me wrongo about that.

PF, I request - no, I *demand* - that you supply comparison photos between this figure and a similar facial expression in the movie. Do it now. ;) But even when you do, even if it's perfect which I *highly* doubt, I'd have a real problem with them making such an extreme expression, it's basically the facial equivelent of a preposed figure, it's unacceptable. Plus, this is not an expression the character is famous for.

plasticfetish
02-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Plus, this is not an expression the character is famous for.No... you're right. It's a super quick crazy face that he makes while he's standing behind Jabba, while Han and Leia are standing there... I'll pull a still.

Edit: OK, look at this...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=16288&cat=4060

Devo
02-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Fair enough. But just imagine for a moment what a BETTER figure Bib would have been if he could at least have had basic posing. In that eventuality, YOUR needs would have been met AND the needs of someone who wished to POSE Bib in alternate (non-movie) scenarios.

Don't you think that that would have been fair? More importantly, don't YOU (as a consumer) think that this consideration is the very least that HASBRO can provide to it's loyal customers?

As it stands now, ONLY people who wish to depict a scene from the film could possibly be satisfied with this Bib Fortuna figure. And even THAT is limited! If I wanted to pose this figure slightly hunched over soliciting the "gift" that R2-D2 is supposedly holding for Jabba... I wouldn't be able to. Or if I wanted to pose this figure greeting Jedi Luke, pointing an accusing finger... I wouldn't be able to.

Ok, but I shudder to think about the possible cost to the sculpt of the outfit that basic poseability might have had in this particular case. It would have to be softgoods or that same split plastic robe again. Hasbro have never done anything as complex as Bib's outfit in softgoods before - I'm not convinced that they would have put the necessary money, time and effort into it. Sure the old POTF2 one could move his arms at the shoulders but that was only achieved by sacrificing accuracy and sculpting his robe off of his shoulders (something I've only just noticed now!). And the split in the robe which facilitates leg movement and access to the waist just looks terrible. I would see no point in any resculpt if this had been repeated in a modern figure. Softgoods would be the only answer. And only a great customiser will be able to do this. Since I am not such a person I am pleased that Hasbro has put out a realistic looking plastic model that will look great in my diorama mingling with other modern figures like Tessek and Ephant Mon. Because that old one stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the quality of more recent years.

Devo
02-10-2006, 08:19 PM
it's basically the facial equivelent of a preposed figure

It is. Though since it was in the film I don't really mind. I personally would only complain if he'd been sculpted with a :silly: !!....or something along those lines. I was trying to look through the smilies list for an expression which Bib most definitely never had at any point in ROTJ.

Hey check this one out for TSC Han Carbonite and Leia Boushh - :rolleyes: !!!

DARKLORD_67
02-10-2006, 11:47 PM
It is. Though since it was in the film I don't really mind. I personally would only complain if he'd been sculpted with a :silly: !!....or something along those lines. I was trying to look through the smilies list for an expression which Bib most definitely never had at any point in ROTJ.

Hey check this one out for TSC Han Carbonite and Leia Boushh - :rolleyes: !!!

:D :D :D :D :D lol lol lol lol lol :D :D :D :D :D
Bwaaaaaaaaahhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...
Good one, Devo!!! Right on, brother!!! BEST laugh I've had in months!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JediTricks
02-11-2006, 08:00 PM
It is. Though since it was in the film I don't really mind.The comparison photo PF posted yesterday (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=16288) (which he didn't mention here yet, why is that?) doesn't really look like the face, the figure looks like a transition face going to or from that, like a sneeze or something that happens between 2 actual expressions, it doesn't look like that movie face really. The movie's face is like surprise or an expressive wide-eyed sneer or something, the figure's half-lid, half-open mouth looks like a yawn, or because its jaw is sucked in it like he's imitating Butt-head.

Wow, Bib Fortuna has no lips in the movie, never really thought about that before, they definitely shouldn't have painted them on the figure.

That was great with the Leia and Han looking up eyes smilie.

plasticfetish
02-11-2006, 10:33 PM
(which he didn't mention here yet, why is that?)Post #28... added my mention to the bottom.

It's that face, it's just not a very easy face to "do." A weird choice really.

JediTricks
02-12-2006, 04:31 AM
Ah, ok, see we had "moved on" from that post in the discussion already. :p

I don't think it'd be that hard, I think they just didn't do it right, the eyes are all wrong, the mouth is wrong, the facial structure is wrong for the expression, just a few changes to the sculpt they produced would have done it, but they blew it IMO.

plasticfetish
02-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Well... you moved on after I made the edit. (Besides, I figured that you would see it on the home page.)
but they blew it IMO.Yeah, but what bugs me the most, and honestly it's why I haven't at least done an impulse buy on this one, is the mismatched paint job on his head.

JediTricks
02-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Technically, Devo moved on after the edit and I just replied to his posts. :D ;)

The paint problem on his head is a bummer, but I would have even forgiven that if either the face was better or the articulation was better.