PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else seen this commercial?

Slicker
12-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Its been airing on the History Channel promoting a series on New Years Day about Bob Hope. I keep missing the entire commercial but I keep hearing him say something like "here we are in mystical, magical Utapau". I think he's in Vietnam during the war but as I said I haven't seen the entire commercial. If we have any other History Channel wh*res on here have you seen this commercial?

C5Jedi
12-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Its been airing on the History Channel promoting a series on New Years Day about Bob Hope. I keep missing the entire commercial but I keep hearing him say something like "here we are in mystical, magical Utapau". I think he's in Vietnam during the war but as I said I haven't seen the entire commercial. If we have any other History Channel wh*res on here have you seen this commercial?

Haven't seen it but sounds right. Utapau is in Thailand.
U.S. had B-52 bombing missions over Vietnam, staged out Of Utapau Royal Thai Air Base in 1966/1967.

Jeff

Slicker
12-31-2005, 03:11 PM
I just saw it again and it's not on the History Channel but on the Military Channel. Thanks for the help on this. I did a search and sure enough there's an Utapau Thailand and one of the first searches I did came up with the air base you mentioned.