PDA

View Full Version : New 5 packs.

Kidhuman
12-30-2005, 06:24 PM
I found 3 of the new 5 packs today. They had the raw metal falcon in it. They wouldnt ring up, so I had htem hold it i na lay-a-way I placed today. After Jan. 1st they said they would be inputted.

Jedi Goofy, the five pack with the AT-RT I had on lay-a-way for you got lost. I will hold one of these sets for you if you would like and send this one ot you or send your cash back, LMK.

shinakuma43
12-31-2005, 01:30 AM
Wow! I didn't even know there was a third 5-pack on the way. Hopefully it'll be availble at walmart.com so I can get it. I just got confirmation from EE that my wave 5 case is on the way and I also just found out that it is only going to have 4 of the 7 vehicles so I'm going to have to send it back and hope to get the "wave 2" case with all 7 vehicles. I am amazed that they would have cases with just 4 of the 7 as well as cases of all 7. Who would want an incomplete set? Hopefuly wave 4 starts showing up as well. These titaniums are the only things I collect that are still in production and I can't even manage to keep up, lol.

Later,
S43

britcit3
12-31-2005, 04:20 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Star-Wars-Titanium-5-Pack-Falcon-Xwing-TIE-Ywing_W0QQitemZ6026289814QQcategoryZ2476QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

bc3

AndyW
12-31-2005, 08:39 AM
I like the Y-Wing repaint, but other than that its a slighty dull set.

Anyone else notice that the first two sets are starting to get scarce on ebay?

JediGoofy
01-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Jedi Goofy, the five pack with the AT-RT I had on lay-a-way for you got lost. I will hold one of these sets for you if you would like and send this one ot you or send your cash back, LMK.
Hi KH,
if you can buy one of those for me I will be very happy. :)
Just let me know if there is any difference in the price and the shipping to Italy and I will paypal you the money asap.

I am just wondering if the first Titanium Gift Set can still be available somewhere. Unfortunately I am afraid it is too late for that. :(

Ciao,
JediGoofy

AndyW
01-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi KH,
I am just wondering if the first Titanium Gift Set can still be available somewhere. Unfortunately I am afraid it is too late for that. :(

It can still be found on ebay, but I'd be quick, the rate of auctions for them has dropped right off in the last month.

Warstar, you were seeing a lot of the giftsets about, is this still the case?

Kidhuman
01-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Unfortuneately the first one is no longer available. www.walmart.com has the second set availanle on its webiste. I will use the money you sent to get this set and you just need to send shipping. Thanks....

LTBasker
01-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Last time I was at a wal-mart not far from here they had a pile of containing set 1 and set 2. If I get there any time soon (probably can get there Friday for groceries) I'll check to see if they still have one. The local one might have'em too. Those sets didn't sell real well this Christmas or we got alot of'em.

I dunno about sending overseas though, all I've ever sent was money orders. Maybe I could forward it to someone who can ship it overseas? If that extra shipping charge is no problem?...

Kidhuman
01-02-2006, 12:30 PM
If you can send it to me, I will send him both overseas LT.

LTBasker
01-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Sounds cool to me, I'll keep an eye out.

JediGoofy
01-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi KH and LTB,
that would be WONDERFUL! :pleased:
If you can ship me the 2 gift sets together I will even save on shipping! :D

Of course I will paypal both KH and LTB the dinero they spend. :)

By the way the sets I am missing are the first (with the silver AT-RT) and the third (with the silver Millennium Falcon), the one KH was referring to in this thread. Warstar was so kind to help me get the second set (with the silver TIE Bomber) in the past months. :pleased:

Thank you! :yes:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

LTBasker
01-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Slight snag there, I don't have paypal.

Kidhuman
01-03-2006, 11:55 PM
I have paypal. JG already paid me for my set, he would need to send the money and shipping to LT for his set and shipiing to me. If he paypals me and then I can M.O. the money to you is that smooth???

Warstar
01-04-2006, 02:47 AM
It can still be found on ebay, but I'd be quick, the rate of auctions for them has dropped right off in the last month.

Warstar, you were seeing a lot of the giftsets about, is this still the case?

Christmas killed them- my local Wal-Mart only has Titanium Landspeeders sitting on the pegs- everything else is gone.

I hope to find the 3rd 5-pack at retail but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

I still need Wave 4 (Wookie Flyer, Battle Ravaged Falcon, Green JSF and Naboo Royal...) :(

JediGoofy
01-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Slight snag there, I don't have paypal.
Hi LTB,
KH is very nice and already proposed to send you a money order (thank you for your great help KH), otherwise I can send you the money in any other form you prefer, just let me know. :D
In any case thank you both, you are really helpful. :yes:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

LTBasker
01-04-2006, 09:54 AM
What KH proposed is perfect, sorry for not getting back to this yesterday. :D

SHOPPING MAUL
01-05-2006, 01:12 AM
oooops!!!!!!

SHOPPING MAUL
01-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Today i found the 3rd titanium 5-pack at walmart.
The x-wing looks like a possible repaint, while the
y-wing is a repaint. They look pretty good!!!!
I think the y-wing is the best of this group...

Kidhuman
01-05-2006, 02:41 AM
The X-wing is a repaint of the wave 1 version.

LTBasker
01-07-2006, 08:05 PM
I looked at both Wal-Marts and neither of them had the 5-pack, sorry Goofy. I'll keep a look out for it though.

Kidhuman
01-07-2006, 10:11 PM
I found a lone one today actually, so I got him covered.

Slicker
01-07-2006, 11:49 PM
I actually saw one of these for the first time today. The one that I really liked the look of was the Y-Wing. I loved the paint apps on it. I'm not too crazy about the raw metal vehicle but if it sells the set then go for it.

JediGoofy
01-10-2006, 06:31 AM
I looked at both Wal-Marts and neither of them had the 5-pack, sorry Goofy. I'll keep a look out for it though.
Thank you in any case LTB. :D

I found a lone one today actually, so I got him covered.
Hi KH, did you get the Gift Set 3 (with the silver Millennium Falcon) or even the Gift Set 1 (with the silver AT-RT)?
The Gift Set 3 is really good, but if you found also a Gift Set 1 that would be wonderful! :D
In any case thank you again, you are really helping me! :yes:
:love:
Ciao,
JediGoofy

Kidhuman
01-10-2006, 08:19 AM
I have both of them for you.

Kidhuman
01-10-2006, 03:19 PM
I spotted the new wave at Target this morning. Stashed a white tie I need ot go back for. They had all except a venator.

Is WM going ot be carrying these too or did they switch to Target?

LTBasker
01-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I hope Wal-Mart is still going to be carrying them. If not and they go to Target exclusives then that would be the last of the line for me.

AndyW
01-11-2006, 05:53 AM
From what I've read, people have spotted these in Walmart also.

JediGoofy
01-11-2006, 06:10 AM
I have both of them for you.
Poffarbacco!!! :eek:
That is W O N D E R F U L!
Synonyms: marvellous, rattling, wondrous, fantastic, howling, terrific, tremendous :D

Now the only items I need are the 2 new Titanium Ultra Arc-170 and Droid Tri-fighter and then I will have the complete Titanium collection. This is really a good way to start the new year! :pleased:

KH, please let me know how much I still owe you and the shipping to Italy (included any fees you have to pay when receiving money on PayPal) and I will send you immediately the money.

Please take your time, I can wait, and if possible I would prefer the less expensive shipping option (surface mail is OK for me, as I told you I have no problem to wait).

Thank you again, gracias, merci, danke! :love:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Kidhuman
01-11-2006, 09:16 AM
WIll do JG, give me a few and I will get back to you.

Sith Lord 0498
01-11-2006, 07:38 PM
I spotted the new wave at Target this morning. Stashed a white tie I need ot go back for. They had all except a venator.

Is WM going ot be carrying these too or did they switch to Target?

Yeah, they are. WM is where I got my Venator and Turbo Tank on 12/23. They had the entire wave.

britcit3
01-13-2006, 06:38 AM
Just got the latest 5 pack today - the repaints of the X-Wing & Y-Wing are beautiful - much more detailed than the originals (they have even painted the blue bits on Artoos dome).

BC3

Warstar
01-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Nice! Thanks for the pics britcit3! I am excited for this 5-pack now- I hope they offer it on Wal-Mart.com (I keep checking...)

You should PM me- maybe you can help me track down Wave 4 in the original packaging? Please? :D

britcit3
01-14-2006, 03:55 AM
Hey WS

Would happily help you track down wave 4 - but as I have NEVER seen any Titaniums in stores in the UK, this will be impossible.

I usually get mine from either Ebay, EE ot A-HQ.

However, I have seen a UK seller on Ebay seller wave 4 separately - if you want me to bag these for you and then send them across the pond, I will happily do so.

Seem to recall they weren't cheap though - LMK.

Cheerio

BC3

Warstar
01-15-2006, 12:12 AM
I am talking to that guy now, I think...

I also think he's in Hong Kong :p

IF you can get the Wave 4 ships locally there- I only need one of each and the packaging HAS to be MINT (I won't open these), it would be appreciated- I am willing to pay up to $75 US with shipping included for these 4...

Wish I had gotten them earlier on A-HQ myself now :(

Thanks for the offer :thumbsup:

ascmclarencoupe
01-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Has anyone spotted this 3rd 5-pack at any other retail outlet other than Wal-Mart?

ascmclarencoupe
01-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Ummm..never mind. :o

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=32117

Kidhuman
02-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Jedigoofy and Darth Michael, please check your PM's. Thanks.

Slicker
02-17-2006, 01:39 PM
I just picked up the newest 5 pack today at WM. I've got it in front of me and as BC3 said the repaints are great as are the other vehicles. For some reason I haven't gotten the other 5 packs but I'm glad I picked this one up. It's a nice little piece.

Warstar
02-17-2006, 06:12 PM
You can still get Titanium 5-pack number 2 with the Blue ARC-170, Raw Metal TIE Bomber and Green Republic Gunship on Wal-Mart.com. Go there and do a search for Star Wars Die-cast and you'll find them :)

$25 with shipping- and I liked the pack a lot.

Wish I could find this new one with the Falcon et al- no luck yet at my Wally-World, but then again it took 4-5 months before they put Pack 1 and 2 on the shelves!

Good luck :)

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
I can grab you the new one. LMK.

Warstar
02-18-2006, 11:42 PM
I need 2, actually- one to keep, one to open...but shipping won't be cheap for them both, and I am a bit poor right now :(

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 11:44 PM
LMK if ya need them.

Warstar
02-19-2006, 09:20 PM
I...do...need them. 2- one with a perfect package and perfect ships and the other the same- so I can decide which one to open...

How much and how long? (Layaway is a great thing...)

Kidhuman
02-19-2006, 10:15 PM
20 bucks each plus shipping, will put em on lay-a-way tomorrow morning.

Warstar
02-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Looks like we have a deal BUT it'll be some time before I can pay you to get them- possibly a couple weeks- however, I am DEFINITELY getting them.

Worse comes to worse I find them here and I'll let you know and you can cancel the layaway, cool? :)

THANKS!!!!!!!!! :love:

Kidhuman
02-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Its all good to me Warstar, they will be on lay-a-way today.

Warstar
02-21-2006, 05:24 AM
:love: w00t!