PDA

View Full Version : Prince Caspian

Kidhuman
12-31-2005, 12:22 AM
Just saw this link over at the Narnia site...

http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=705&dl=7532925

starwarsfan1
12-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Sounds great. I just saw the first one on wednesday and I loved it. Cant wait to see the next one.:D

TheDarthVader
12-31-2005, 04:23 PM
I liked TLTWATW, but I had a few complaints with it. First the hideous creatures should have had speaking lines to add depth to their character. And second, Susan shoots her bow ONE time.
Anyway, I am looking forward to Prince Caspian! This is great news.

B.
TDV

sith_killer_99
12-31-2005, 04:32 PM
I was hopeful. I figured that this would be a go. Disney really managed to bring in the bucks with TLTWATW. It was the second biggest opening weekend for a film released in December, second only to ROTK.

Kidhuman
01-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Even in the book Susan used her bow once. She was with Aslan and Lucy the whole time of the battle.

scruffziller
01-02-2006, 12:47 PM
I liked TLTWATW, but I had a few complaints with it. First the hideous creatures should have had speaking lines to add depth to their character.

B.
TDV

The only thing is that this movie was the closest to its book(and it was pretty much dead on anyway about 97%) than LOTR or Harry Potter have ever been. To give lines to the creatures who had no lines in the book would have spoiled it.

But back on Prince Caspian that is great news!!!! I don't know though if Edmund and Lucy (the actors) that played them will be too old to resume their roles. Because it is only a year later in Prince Caspian.

El Chuxter
01-02-2006, 01:23 PM
They could start filming the live-action bits as soon as possible, so they wouldn't be tremendously older.