PDA

View Full Version : ROTS Figure Stands

Jango Speck
01-02-2006, 09:35 PM
I apologize for not being able to find the answer using the "search" function. I couldn't find any info here or on RS.

Do the "Real Stands" (Type 1) fit ROTS figures? Their website info is outdated and doesn't acknowledge anything past AOTC/SAGA. Will they fit the new Saga figures? Is this the preferred stand for figures?

Thanks- being a new "opener", I'm ready to get all of my clones standing at attention, instead of teetering on their lame crooked feet.

JediTricks
01-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Hasbro hasn't changed the peghole size on the figs since '95, so yes they will work with ROTS figures that have pegholes in their feet (most of the ones I own do, but there's always some kooky figure like Vader's Chopper Droid or dlx Jetpack Clone or the Clone Wars SA clone that doesn't have 'em for whatever reason - luckily the ROTS #41 SA clone *has* pegholes, just in case you didn't know). I do like their stands, the clear thing and the low-profile shape are pretty good, and unlike most other stands including Hasbro's, these have 2 pegs so for the frugal collector you can stand 2 figures on 1 stand.

Mandalorian Candidat
01-03-2006, 08:08 PM
There are also the odd figure that doesn't have pegholes deep enough for adequate posing, e.g., Commander Bacara. I've found that some figures work better than others in realstands or in the ROTS packins.

BTW, kudos to Hasbro for the ROTS stands both in variety and the number issued (well, only to C2 figures). I'm so glad they went this route and kept it up for the Saga2 line.

Jango Speck
01-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the info.

I just wish Hasbro would've included stands for all the figures. I liked the jungle stand, but the industrial/catwalk stand seems way too big. I think I'm going to replace all Hasbro stands with Real ones, for the low profile effect and so I can scrunch my armies closer together.

Darth Cruel
03-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Anyone who doesn't want their ROTS stands (the steel floor ones that interconnect) I would love to buy/trade you for them! They seem to be excellent fot the display I want to do!