PDA

View Full Version : List of SWTF Wave 3.

Jangu Fett
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
After going throught the usual Star Wars web sights, looking for any thing of interest I found a link that has scans of Hasbro 2006 product catalog. With listing for Galactic Heroes, Unleashed BPs and Transformers. Broke down into waves.

Star Wars Tranformers Wave 3:
Emporer Palpatine / Imperial Shuttle ( Not a Star Destroyer like originally thought)
Clone Trooper / ARC-170
and the one I'm dying for, Jango Fett / Slave-1

Here is a link: http://www.mintinbox.net/data_base/cata_retailer/hasbro2k6/

starwarsfan1
01-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Sounds cool. I just picked up Greivous and Vader yesterday at Target and they aren't as bad as I thought they would be. I think they are pretty sweet and cant wait for more to come. Any word on the Han and Chewbacca that combine to make the Millenium Falcon?

TheDarthVader
01-05-2006, 08:06 PM
I just bought the vader. That is the only one that I was interested in getting. If these are correct, I am going to get the emperor and maybe that jango fett.

B.
TDV

BountyHunterScum
01-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Thats toobad a Star Destroyer would have been nice.

Jangu Fett
01-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Here are photos of Maul anf Fett packaged.

Front: http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/albums/Boba-Fett-and-Darth-Maul-In-Package/swtf_w2_2.jpg
Backs: http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/albums/Boba-Fett-and-Darth-Maul-In-Package/swtf_w2_1.jpg

JediTricks
01-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I hope when they do Jango, the put extra pegholes at the figure's hips so he can actually wear his blasters at hip-level.

El Chuxter
01-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Wave 3? These are going to be like the Hoth Complete Galaxy set, or maybe (if you're lucky) the Qui-Gon w/ Eopie pack.

starwarsfan1
01-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Wave 3? These are going to be like the Hoth Complete Galaxy set, or maybe (if you're lucky) the Qui-Gon w/ Eopie pack.
What do you mean? What are you talking about?

JediTricks
01-08-2006, 03:54 AM
Chux, you are too negative. So far in my area, these things sell fairly fast, I've only seen 'em twice and both times they were in short supply. Granted, that won't last forever, but I think you're underestimating the line, there *is* interest here.

BTW, talk about dredging up an esoteric reference on that Hoth CG :p Chux means this unproduced prototype: http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=10760

Kidhuman
01-08-2006, 04:34 AM
I think this should be a good wave. Clones, Fetts and Palps all sound good to me.

BountyHunterScum
01-10-2006, 06:13 PM
So far the Luke Xwing TF is A.W.O.L. I have never seen it.

JediTricks
01-10-2006, 10:47 PM
It's not shipping in this case, it's in a later case, "wave 1.5".

BountyHunterScum
01-11-2006, 06:52 AM
It's not shipping in this case, it's in a later case, "wave 1.5".

Do you know exactly when 1.5 is coming?

JediTricks
01-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Sometime between now and February, with Wave 2 hot on its heels for mid-Feb to March.

Kidhuman
01-13-2006, 09:03 AM
X-wing spotted and stuck on lay-a-way today.

El Chuxter
01-13-2006, 09:47 AM
I saw it yesterday and passed on it. These do look better each time I see them, but still not worth $15 by any stretch of the imagination. If they're clearanced for $7, I might get some of them. If not, no loss.

BountyHunterScum
01-21-2006, 01:19 AM
Sometime between now and February, with Wave 2 hot on its heels for mid-Feb to March.

I got a Luke Xwing TF tonight. I got a Vader along with him. I almost got the Obi Wan Starfighter but it can wait. Make an Admiral Piett Executor Super Star Destroyer TF.

JediTricks
01-22-2006, 04:27 AM
Yeah, I picked up Luke X-wing the other day as well, sometimes it doesn't pay to make assumptions about when things get off the boat and into the stores. Hopefully Boba Fett and Maul start showing up soon.

BountyHunterScum
01-22-2006, 04:30 AM
Yeah, I picked up Luke X-wing the other day as well, sometimes it doesn't pay to make assumptions about when things get off the boat and into the stores. Hopefully Boba Fett and Maul start showing up soon.

I'm afraid that the nose/feet hinges are gonna break since they turned a bent plastic white near the hinge itself.

JediTricks
01-22-2006, 04:42 AM
If you check out my thread about Luke X-wing, you'll see that I didn't mention that (though you're not the only one who's said it) but I did mention that I think the instructions and prototype are wrong and you're not supposed to rotate the feet around, that the fold-out flaps are actually the toes - this accomodates the front landing gear whereas the other way doesn't.

BountyHunterScum
01-22-2006, 04:46 AM
Weird, theres a hinge for rotating it but i may not because i dont want it to break. Also one of of the helmet's graphics are smudged someone didnt do a great job.

JediTricks
01-22-2006, 04:56 AM
The hinge for rotating the ankle? There's a rotation for rotating the ankle and a hinge above that, the instructions treat this as a reason to rotate the nose halves all the way around so they make shoe-shapes, but this makes the landing gear get in the way AND causes poor stability. My idea is that the rotation joint is there simply for slight changes in foot angle a la Obi-Wan (the bottoms of his feet rotate slightly to accomodate wider-legged poses), and you don't have to use it at all, just use the hinge so that the nose is the heels and the tabs are the toes. I just checked mine, I transformed him the instructions way the first time and already his ankles are showing the stress lines, this is a bad design all around, it's too thin, so I say: don't use the rotation.

BountyHunterScum
01-22-2006, 04:58 AM
The hinge for rotating the ankle? There's a rotation for rotating the ankle and a hinge above that, the instructions treat this as a reason to rotate the nose halves all the way around so they make shoe-shapes, but this makes the landing gear get in the way AND causes poor stability. My idea is that the rotation joint is there simply for slight changes in foot angle a la Obi-Wan (the bottoms of his feet rotate slightly to accomodate wider-legged poses), and you don't have to use it at all, just use the hinge so that the nose is the heels and the tabs are the toes. I just checked mine, I transformed him the instructions way the first time and already his ankles are showing the stress lines, this is a bad design all around, it's too thin, so I say: don't use the rotation.

mine has rotating ankles. the nose gear does require extra help.

matthewilw
01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL294/1895397/6733880/127161218.jpg

I don't like it. Although having them combine and look so good in alt. mode is kinda cool.

SHOPPING MAUL
01-26-2006, 01:38 AM
What is Hasbro trying to pull on us? After seeing the picture of the
transformer Millenium Falcon, i wonder where Hasbro has it's head....
I think it's terrible!!!! Is that a hat on chewies head, or the bottom layer
of a wedding cake? Maybe it's one of those hats you see a buddhist monk
wear in a Japanese Samurai film, or it could be one of those hats the
women in Britian wear when they go the English derby!!!!!

Jangu Fett
01-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Ship mode isn't bad, But why is Chewbacca wearing a sombraro? Hasbro couldn't find someplace to fold the engines down? And this set is going to have lights, sound, and a voice box. I'll most likely get it but I'll keep it in ship mode. The robots look like their ready to tango.