PDA

View Full Version : Starwarsshop delays

Sentinel18725
01-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Anyone else here frustrated with Starwarsshop.com?

I currently have the Bounty Hunters, the Holiday Vader, and the two remote control 3 3/4 astromech droids on order and have yet to recieve them. It feels kind of crappy to have this much stuff on order with them and not have any update on shipping status.

wedge1968
01-09-2006, 08:33 AM
I have much of the same stuff on order as well. I don't think some of it is due to ship for another couple of months. If you ordered it all together, they won't ship it until all of it is in.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
01-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I keep getting monthly updates via E-mail with no new updates. Kinda upsetting considering I ordered the Bounty Hunter stuff way back in August/September.

mtriv73
01-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Wasn't the Bounty Hunters set supposed to be out in Nov. originally? The worst part is, you can't cancel your order to express your frustration (especially the frustration of finding it somewhere else cheaper 2 weeks after you've ordered it.) They are seriously lacking in customer service and I've learned to buy from them as little as possible.

Sentinel18725
01-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Well, I checked on the status of my order's with starwarsshop.com. The reply that I got back was that I could have them sent seperately, the items in stock, but then I would end up paying more shipping charges. IF you order something that is due out in November and it ends up being delayed until March, isn't that there screw up? Shouldn't they be held responsible for some honesty and consistency in their estimated delivery date?