PDA

View Full Version : Clonetrooper Belt Ammo Packs- which way is up?

Warstar
01-12-2006, 12:34 AM
This might be more of a variation thing, but I figured I'd post here to find out what other people have.

It'll make you look at all of your figures again, that's for sure...

On the waist of almost all of the ROTS Clonetroopers there are two belt pouches (ammo packs?). These puches have 2 parts- a small "lid" part and a part with grooves that form a "U" (or an upside-down one- as I am about to explain).

I just noticed that some of my troopers have the "U" part facing up (like my plain Clone #41 and Commander Gree) while other ones have the "U" part facing down (like my Utapau Shadow Trooper, Wal-Mart DVD Troopers, Commander Bly, etc.)

So, which way is the right way? The "U" facing up or down? What does everyone else have (or do I just have some freaky troopers)?

Is there a way to "correct" the belts by separating the trooper at the waist WITHOUT breaking them?

Please post back...

Kidhuman
01-12-2006, 01:31 AM
I believe the SA(#41) were upside down.

Warstar
01-12-2006, 02:12 AM
I believe the SA(#41) were upside down.

Meaning Gree and the Covert Ops Trooper's are upside down, too...

Grr...

Kidhuman
01-12-2006, 02:23 AM
Yes sir, what ever ones have it like #41, is wrong.

figrin bran
01-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Warstar, you can take an x-acto blade and make one vertical cut along the belt, put it right side up and then use krazy glue to seal up the cut.

Darth Cruel
01-17-2006, 12:34 PM
A bunch of the Troopers coming out in the Saga line have the same problem. I can't believe they have not corrected it.