PDA

View Full Version : Which figures from the Cantina and Jabba's Palace still need to be made?

WhereIsTheDefel
01-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Looking ahead to the next few years of the Saga Collection, which characters from the Cantina or Jabba's Palace still need to be made into figures?

Since these aliens tend to be very popular among collectors, I thought it might be fun to compile a list of the figures that still need to be made from characters seen in these two locations and which ACTUALLY can be spotted in the movies.

I'm a stickler about only collecting figures that can be seen in the movies and I think Decipher has promo shots for several aliens that never ended up making it into the films (i.e. Bane Malar, Elis Helrot, Tzizvvt)

Here's a few that should be made...

Cantina

Bom Vimdin
Brainiac
Arliel Schous (the Defel)
Baniss Keeg (other Duro)
Dice Ibegon (lamprey)
Trinto Duaba
Tonnika Sisters
M'iiyoom Onith (Feltipern's lover)
Melas (reptile with turban)
Reegesk (rat)
Hrchek Kal Fas (mini Bossk)
Sai'torr Kal Fas (other mini Bossk)
Leesub Sirln
Solomahal

Jabba's Palace

Sergeant Doallyn
Hermi Odle
BG-J38
Ak-Rev (Weequay drummer)
Umpass-Stay (Klatoonian drummer)
Klaatu (same outfit as vintage figure)
Loje Nella
Yarna d'al' Gargan

Anyone know of any others that can be seen in the films and would make nice figures? Thanks.

Droid
01-13-2006, 07:41 AM
I'd buy any you listed. These two sequences are my favorites in the Saga to have figures from.

From the cantina I would add:

Rycar Ryjerd (the little person)
Garouf Lafoe (snitches to the Sandtroopers)

From Jabba's Palace:

Taym Dren-Garen (shot Luke on the sail barge and would also be a good
generic as there were several like him in the palace)
the Jabba's Palace Ishi Tibb
Worrt - the frog creature outside that eats the bug

Who is Loje Nella?

They are resculpts, but I'd like a better Salacious Crumb, a Gamorrean that can hold a force pike, a Leia that can recline on Jabba's throne, and oh by the way, Jabba's throne though I have the vintage one.

If they were cancelling the line tomorrow I would really hope they got done the Tonnikas, Bom Vimdim, the Nightlilly, the Saurin, the Ranat, Dice Ibegone, Yarna, Hermi Odle, palace Klaatu, Taym Dren-Garen, Doallyn, and palace Ishi Tibb first.

El Chuxter
01-13-2006, 08:45 AM
From the Cantina, you could also include "Jenny" (though I'd rather see characters who made the cut before her), as well as a dedicated Het N'kik (Jawa) figure. And, as bad as the Holiday Special was, who wouldn't want Akmeena?

Slicker
01-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Also from the Cantina you could add the Brzzzt (sp?)

Who is Loje Nella?

Rogue II
01-13-2006, 10:04 AM
It would be nice to get a Jawa w/ fan accessory...but

Isn't BG-J38 on this year's list or was that just a rumor?

DarthQuack
01-13-2006, 10:17 AM
I still hope of an actual Palace or Cantina to have figures hang out in, complete with Hookah and Juri Juice.:thumbsup:

DarkArtist
01-13-2006, 03:24 PM
The frog creature wort was already released in the Saga wave, He was packed with the Jabba's Court Dezines set.

Rogue II
01-13-2006, 03:41 PM
The frog creature wort was already released in the Saga wave, He was packed with the Jabba's Court Dezines set.

That was Budo in the Saga set. When they pan outsite of Jabba's palace, Wort is the thorny frog creature that uses his tongue to eat that other creature running around.

pug205
01-13-2006, 06:22 PM
I wish the Carkoon wave had been split in two, a Carkoon and Jabba Palace wave:

Jabbas Palace
Boussh
Bib
Chewy
Amanaman (repack of fan choice)
Max Rebo
Droopy McCool
Sy Snootles
Oola (mail away figure)

Carkoon
Han
Boba
Barada
Weequay (new)
Klaatu
Ree Yee
Tessek (POTJ)
Nikto

I know there are a lot of repacks in there but they would look awesome on the new cards and with the paint redone. Also alot of those figures were harder to get and many new collectors will have missed out. It would of been two cheap waves for hasbro.

evenflow
01-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Yarna Da'l Gargan
Hermi Odle
Sgt. Doallyn

they come to mind right away as figures that need to be made.

General_Grievous
01-17-2006, 03:22 PM
The ones that stick out the most in my mind are Yarna, Klaatu (same as Vintage version), Hermi Odle, Dice Ibegon, the Tonikka sisters, maybe a mini-Bossk and Bom Vimdim. The rest are all so obscure that I can't see Hasbro making them in the near future.