PDA

View Full Version : White AT-RT driver

jedi master sal
01-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Okay this is a Photoshop job here. I plan on airbrushing the real thing. The reason for the post is this: After i get him all crisp and white, what coloration/stripes/marking should I give him from there?

Here's the link to the file so you can see:
http://www.geocities.com/swsalerno/White_AT-RT_driver_index.gif

Those of you with some Photoshop skill can "paint" over the pic provided and show me your idea.

I'm thinking about making several variants. One each for Cody's clones, Bly's clones, Bacarra's clones and the Jedi Temple Assault Clones.

Since I don't have the time to mock-up the color scheme for those at the moment, I thought I'd ask someone here if they'd like to take a crack at it, or come up with something totally different.

Again, feel free to use my Photoshopped files as a template.

-Sal

Blackened88
01-16-2006, 12:52 PM
looks great, i bet it will be a hundred times better when u do paint it. can u make some for me, ha :thumbsup:

Darth Cruel
06-07-2006, 08:48 PM
How about the heavy gunner from CW...the one that is in the HFG Battle Pack.

figrin bran
06-07-2006, 10:54 PM
how about repainting it just like the Hunt for Grievous heavy gunner except make all the blue parts red. then for those black stripes that cross the midsection and legs, paint that silver. make the knee pads red and the holster black or grey.

and if you don't use that scheme, i will since i have quite a few of these figures.

COMMANDERCODY2795
06-12-2006, 06:01 PM
i jave one of those and my puppy chewed on it and ravaged it. now he has no left heel, his ight leg has teeth marks all over it, and his head is missing the top of his helmet. i just use him as a dead clone on my felucia diorama type thing, ok its more like a shoe box full of moss and little flowers. anyway why not just paint on some battle damage and give him some actuall camos.

El Chuxter
06-12-2006, 06:46 PM
He still has his head, right? It would really suck if the dog ate the head. It might even suck so badly one would have to pimp-slap his pooch. Not to mention rummage through doggy doo for a week.

COMMANDERCODY2795
06-24-2006, 12:54 AM
lol. he still has his head. its just on the top there is a huge, deep sacr with bits of stray plastic hanging on. i just keep him because it looks like he got hit in the head with knife/sniper bullet. he just acts as my dead trooper

mastermatt24
07-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Hey Sal- Did you paint them yet? (Do you still need ideas?)

jedi master sal
07-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Hey Sal- Did you paint them yet? (Do you still need ideas?)

Gawd, I wish, NO freakin' time as of late.

mastermatt24
07-09-2006, 12:08 AM
So do you still need idears? :p

jedi master sal
07-09-2006, 12:14 PM
So do you still need idears? :p

Sure. Even outlandish paint scheme are welcome. I might not use them, but seeing different paint scheme might get the creative juices flowing.

Also please fellas (and ladies) use my template. It's harder to visualize what you're talking about without seeing it.

As the heavy gunner is out, I do not need to do that version anymore.