PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary List of Early Release "NES/SNES/N64" Revolution Games

Lord Malakite
01-15-2006, 07:42 PM
An official survey conducted for Nintendo of America by marketing company Zanthus has recenly leaked some mock-ups of what Nintendo's online virtual console may look like for the Nintendo Revolution. One of the more interesting parts of this questionnaire is that Zanthus also included a list of preliminary software that is likely to be made available on Revolution's virtual console early on, as well as some early estimates on game price structures.
NES

Balloon Fight
Baseball
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Dr. Mario
Duck Hunt
Excitebike
Hogan's Alley
Ice Climber
Ice Hockey
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Kung Fu
Mario Bros.
Mario Open Golf
Metroid
Pinball
Pro Wrestling
Punch-Out!!
RC Pro AM
Soccer
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tennis
Tetris
Urban Champion
Volleyball
Wario's Woods
Yoshi's Cookies
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

SNES

Battle Clash
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Earthbound
F-Zero
Illusion of Gaia
Killer Instinct
Kirby's Avalanche
Kirby Dream Course
Kirby Super Star
Kirby 3
Pilot Wings
Sim City
Star Fox
Stunt Race FX
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Play Action Football
Super Scope 6
Super Soccer
Super Tennis
Tetris Attack
Tetris 2
Uniracers
Vegas Stakes
Wario's Woods
Yoshi's Hunting
Yoshi's Island
The Legend Zelda: Link to the Past

N64

Blast Corps
Bomberman 64
Cruisin' USA
007 Goldeneye
Mario Golf 64
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis 64
Ogre Battle 64
Paper Mario
Pilot Wings 64
Pokemon Snap
Sin & Punishment
Star Fox 64
Super Mario 64
Wave Race 64
Yoshi's Story
The Legend of Zelda (doesn't specify Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask)

More can be seen at IGN (http://revolution.ign.com/articles/680/680846p1.html), including some of the mock-up pictures.

starwarsfan1
01-15-2006, 10:05 PM
Sounds sweet. I cant wait for the Revolution to come out. I am a die hard Nintendo fan. I hope the N64 gmaes wont cost $19.99 a pop though.

Bacta Beast
01-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Ok now, they better make the Super Star Wars titles:mad: ! I never made it out of the hangar bay in Mos Eisley:cry: !!! I wouldn't let myself play Empire or Jedi until I finished Star Wars!

Slicker
01-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Everyone of those games is on my dream list of video games. I really hope this works out because if it does I'll have my first Nintendo since the N64.

James Boba Fettfield
01-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Imagine the possibilities of playing Ice Hockey.

My fat American team vs. mabudon's easy to knock down because they're girly men Canadians.

A picture will explain it better.

El Chuxter
01-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm guessing the initial offerings will be games actually made by Nintendo, at least until other manufacturers jump on-board.

Any word yet on whether the Mario games will be the actual versions from the NES or the inferior updated versions recently available for the GBA?

Also, I've heard conflicting info about pricing. Any real, concrete word on that?

Lord Malakite
01-17-2006, 04:41 PM
No concrete word on pricing yet Chux. Thats partially what this survey deals with though. The Mario games should be straight emulations of the NES versions.