PDA

View Full Version : What's In Your Shower?

Deoxyribonucleic
01-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I just got out of the shower about 5 minutes ago and while I was in there I was looking at all the stuff hanging out in there and started wondering what kinds of things others have in their showers so here goes...

One shower caddy with 3 shelves screwed to the wall on the top shelf is darth vader bubble bath container filled with Dr. Brauner's Almond soap, a bottle of coochy all over shaving gel and my proactive for that time of the month when I might break out but it keeps me face nice and clear so I don't have to worry.

On the second shelf is one bottle of Garnier Fructis shampoo (cuz I don't have any real poo) for normal hair and a bottle of garnier fructis conditioner also for normal hair. One tube of Freeman's plume and pumice foot exfoliator and a tube of Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea body wash.

Bottom shelf contains one green bic comfort 3 razor (unisex) and one pink lady gillet razor plus a soap shaped pumice stone.

On the wall is a built in soap dish that has one melon and cucumber bar of soap from bath and body works and a bee soap made of ginsing and green tea.

Hanging from the bottom of the shower caddy on two hooks are two green wash cloths respectively.

I have a shower stall that is tiled on the inside with a mottled glass door and hanging on the door is a white terry cloth hand towel I use to wipe down the glass and chrome shower fixtures so as not to get water build up and look disgusting.

Now it's your turn...

Slicker
01-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I've got a bottle of White Rain shampoo, Old Spice body wash, and my little body sponge. I'm a guy so I keep it simple.

Rogue II
01-16-2006, 03:51 PM
I got a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo. Then there is the clock radio on the wall, the squeegee for cleaning the glass, and all my wife's stuff (at least 4 bottles of stuff and I don't know what any of it is).

scruffziller
01-16-2006, 04:20 PM
I got 2 bottles of bodywash, Equate Antibacterial and Old Spice. Along with my so-called black colored(not pink) body poof as the label calls it.:D I can't stand using barsoap and rag.
1 bottle of Apple Suave Shampoo.
1 footstone, that I have barely ever used. To get rid of painful callouses.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Me. And I'm naked.

Slicker
01-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Me. And I'm naked.Herawwwwww. Mmmphhfgghhf.

I'm sorry. I just threw up in my mouth.

El Chuxter
01-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Man, if there was ever a thread that called for a random and inappropriate "Yo' mama," this was it.

UKWildcat
01-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Mold, mildew, dirt and grime. I mean, Aussie Shampoo and Old Spice bodywash. Yup, thats just about it. There is also a bottle that I can't identify that has been there for some time now. It doesn't bother me and I don't bother it. We cool.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Mold, mildew, dirt and grime. I mean, Aussie Shampoo and Old Spice bodywash. Yup, thats just about it. There is also a bottle that I can't identify that has been there for some time now. It doesn't bother me and I don't bother it. We cool.

lol

I was waiting for a post like this :thumbsup:

Hey, don't you guys keep your razors in the shower or is that a girl thing?

Slicker
01-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Hey, don't you guys keep your razors in the shower or is that a girl thing?That's definitely a girl thing. It's really tough (at least for me) to shave your face without a mirror. Unless you were talking about shaving other parts...

Ji'dai
01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Shower? I haven't been able to fit in the shower in some time.

Ah wash mahself with a rag on a stick. Heh heh heh

James Boba Fettfield
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
I keep a bar of Coast, generic shampoo from the drug store, and half a bottle of Southern Comfort.

dakker
01-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Aveda for mind, body, and soul. Target olive body wash. A poof. A mirror and a razor for shaving all 2000 body parts! Deoxy, aren't you glad you asked? And Jabbajohn- Eeuuwwww! [ for correct illiteration, see Clueless ] As if. Hmpf.

Lord Malakite
01-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Me. And I'm naked.
Mr. JabbaJohnL. And he is naked.:cross-eye

LTBasker
01-16-2006, 06:59 PM
A spongey-washy thingy, a bottle of dial liquid soap stuff and a bottle of head and shoulders. Occasionally, a random spider.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Mr. JabbaJohnL. And he is naked.:cross-eye
You know it. :D

LusiferSam
01-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Not much. A bottle of Head & Shoulder, a bar of Dove, and a wash cloth.

Exhaust Port
01-16-2006, 11:01 PM
...one bottle of Garnier Fructis shampoo (cuz I don't have any real poo) for normal hair and a bottle of garnier fructis conditioner also for normal hair.

Same poo products for me. I use to be a Pert person but I've started playing the field looking for something else I like. So far so good with the Garnier.

I have a bottle of Old Spice body soap plus the necessary loofa (sp?). If you've never used one I can't recommend them enough.

Hey, don't you guys keep your razors in the shower or is that a girl thing?

I keep my razor in the shower. I have a Mach 3 plus a can of shaving gel. Years ago I tried shaving in the shower for some reason and found that I got the most incrediblely close/smooth shave. I'll admit that it took me a while to get comfortable with shaving without a mirror but now I don't shave outside of showering, ever. I love it! :love:

bobafrett
01-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Good lord, you made me get up and make a list of items in my shower, you suck!

Edge extra moisturizing shave gel
Gillette razors
Non fog shave mirror (attaches to the shower head)
Softsoap body wash for Men
Garnier Fructis 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner (my son uses)
white metal orginizer that hangs over shower head (keep soap, washrag and razors on)
Arm & Hammer clean shower spray
Suave Naturals citrus smoothies Shampoo and Suave Naturals citrus smoothies Conditioner (I change it up, but usually for another Suave product)

There are also spare bath towels on a ledge above the shower head and the finish on the tub is cracking, and there are two areas where the finish is missing (probably from when I was washing down waste matter when the toilet/sewer backed up into the tub, and I poured boiling water to get rid of it)

I also have a sliding glass door that opens at either end, but I also have a shower curtain to cover it up when I have company.

El Chuxter
01-16-2006, 11:28 PM
After I get out, a fat cat who's obsessed with licking the faucet. (And, in fact, will meow repeatedly if there's no water in the tub whenever you go near the bathroom.)

JimJamBonds
01-16-2006, 11:34 PM
I keep my razor in the shower. I have a Mach 3 plus a can of shaving gel. Years ago I tried shaving in the shower for some reason and found that I got the most incrediblely close/smooth shave. I'll admit that it took me a while to get comfortable with shaving without a mirror but now I don't shave outside of showering, ever. I love it! :love:

Same here EP, I think its the steam/hot water really loosens up your skin. It really is the best way to go. There is a mirror in my shower so I can see what I am doing, if you are going to do it without a mirror I'd suggest you check your face after you get out. I've "missed a spot" a few times when a I don't have a mirror in there.

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Soap and shampoo, the latter is for the wife.

Slicker
01-17-2006, 12:42 AM
After taking a shower tonight there was a little bit of pee in my bathtub.

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 12:54 AM
No poop in mine.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-17-2006, 01:49 AM
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :love:

JEDIpartner
01-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Anthony Perkins.

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Anthony Perkins.

Ummmm...isnt he dead now? That would be freaky .

DarthQuack
01-17-2006, 10:37 AM
In about 5 minutes, my naked body will be in my shower. :bandit:

bobafrett
01-17-2006, 10:42 AM
It will be 5 hours or more for me, much cleaning to get done yet, oh and lunch, can't forget to eat. Yes, then I shall be naked, and no one including myself wants to see that.

Kidhuman
01-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Enough nekkid talk, I'm gonna have nightmares.

Lord Malakite
01-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Enough nekkid talk, I'm gonna have nightmares.
I know how you feel KH, that is why I wear a Depends diaper when I take a shower.:thumbsup:

James Boba Fettfield
01-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Bunch of damn never-nudes is what you all are!

dr_evazan22
01-17-2006, 05:57 PM
A horde of rampaging vikings!

DarthQuack
01-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm gonna have worse than nightmares.

QLD
01-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Wait...did you really say a bottle of coochy?

*snicker*

CaptainSolo1138
01-17-2006, 07:25 PM
I have a two tier shower caddy hanging from the shower head. On the top shelf is my face wash (Nutrigena) and on the bottom shelf is my bar of soap (currently Irish Spring with these funny little scrubby things in it) and my wife's razors. My wife and I each keep a hook occupied with our little body scrubber things. On the window sill is my shampoo (Suave Mango and Peach), my wife's two bottles of shampoo (one of which is empty and I refuse to throw away) and her two bottles of conditioner (again, she can throw them away. It's bad enough I always have to change the toilet paper), MY shave gel (because my wife likes it better than hers), and her bodywash (Bath and Body Works something or other).

a bottle of coochy all over shaving gelDo you like that stuff? My wife used a bottle of it and she swore it made her razor burn worse.

UKWildcat
01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Nobody has a shower radio? I don't, just curious.

Lord Malakite
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm gonna have worse than nightmares.
I felt the same way when I ran out of Depends one day just before my shower. Luckily I made due by taping together 12 to 14 Pampers Diapers with duct tape.:squareeye

CaptainSolo1138
01-17-2006, 09:06 PM
We do but we keep it on one of the shelves over the toilet, not right in the shower.

Rogue II
01-17-2006, 09:25 PM

Yeah, I do. (I thought I put it in my post.)

And I only listen to it when I'm naked.

UKWildcat
01-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I do. (I thought I put it in my post.)

Whoops... :glasses:

JetsAndHeels
01-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Soap and shampoo, the latter is for the wife.

Why does she have a ladder, is she short?
:)

InsaneJediGirl
01-17-2006, 10:45 PM
I have a interesting little collection of things ;-)

-2 Solieli (sp?) razors because I forget which is dull
-Pink spongy thing
-Blue back scrubber
-Caress bar soap
-Corbin Farms Honey Body Gel
-Herbal Essences Conditioner and Shampoo
-JangoFett96 :D :D
-Shave gel in some weird color

Deoxyribonucleic
01-18-2006, 03:09 AM
Do you like that stuff? My wife used a bottle of it and she swore it made her razor burn worse.

I have to agree! Last time I used it was on my legs and it killed me. So weird that you mentioned that cuz I give it bad stares every time I look at it. You'd think I'd throw it away but as it seems from many posts in here, there's lots of bottles that just sit in the shower :yes: Although I just read that you can use it as a hair conditioner as well...who knew? :Par:

CaptainSolo1138
01-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Although I just read that you can use it as a hair conditioner as well...who knew? :Par:It should do alot more for the price of it. I think that garbage was $7 or $8 dollars for that teensy weensy bottle. It should clean and unplug the drain on the way down if need be, too. And leave the shower smelling like a meadow spring or something like that.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
01-22-2006, 11:13 AM
After I get out, a fat cat who's obsessed with licking the faucet. (And, in fact, will meow repeatedly if there's no water in the tub whenever you go near the bathroom.)

You mean something sorta like this Chux? 13308

I got pretty much everything mentioned in prior posts, sans the body wash. I use old fashioned ivory soap, which leads me to the next logical question. Do you use a rag or stick the bar of soap right up the pooper?

JEDIpartner
01-24-2006, 10:22 AM

-Pink spongy thing
-Blue back scrubber
-Caress bar soap

:shocked: Oh, my!!

Jargo
01-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Bottle of nettle oil balance shampoo with one of those pump action tops.
Tube of Bodyshop for men shower gel 'Kistna' is the name of the fragrance.
Bottle of Gillette cool wave shower gel.
Bottle of some unbranded cheapo shower gel (not mine)
Two sponges with that exfoliating rough sponge on one side
Three wash cloths (I share the house with two other guys)
Some washing hanging off the shower rail
A small teddy bear drying out after going through the wash.
Dog hair
A toenail (not mine) eeeeuwwwwww! gross.

of course that's just what's in the shower. the rest of the bathroom looks like a beauty consultant dumped a pile of products and ran off. Perversely for someone who doesn't spend a long time about my ablutions most of the clutter and products are mine......

Oh and my dog likes to drink the water that dribbles off my elbow if I just wash my hair leaning into the shower. must have a thing for warm water or limescale

Kidhuman
03-01-2007, 09:52 PM
I found a big wad of drain hair in it this morning that my cat dug up

jjreason
03-01-2007, 10:14 PM
God, I hate to think what else it got while it was digging up the drain hair...

I have Pert Plus and a sliver of Zest soap. There's barely room for me in that narrow stall, so I had to attach a suction cup soap holder.

I am the only one who uses "my" shower though, which is nice. My wife likes to shower in the kids' bathroom as it's a whole bathtub/shower combo. More freedom to move around I guess.

Dar' Argol
03-01-2007, 11:06 PM

-Pink spongy thing
-Blue back scrubber
-Caress bar soap

:shocked: Oh, my!!

You know JP, I just happen to notice that as well!!! Naughty naughty IJG!!:whip: