PDA

View Full Version : Master Windu

zakkattakk
01-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Would you buy this figure if sideshow made it?

I would, even though he may not strike off much detail. He seems like kind of a major character.

Sith Lord 0498
01-16-2006, 08:46 PM
If it looked enough like Sam Jackson, I'd definitely order it. In fact, I'd expected Mace to be the fourth release...not Kit Fisto.

zakkattakk
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
If it looked enough like Sam Jackson, I'd definitely order it. In fact, I'd expected Mace to be the fourth release...not Kit Fisto.

Ditto here.

Captain Spoon
01-17-2006, 07:03 AM
I will deffinetly pick up Mace when he is made (my guesse is next). The exclusive should be a fro' so he can double as a 12" Pulp Fiction figure :thumbsup:

Darth Cruel
01-17-2006, 09:48 AM
It goes without saying that I would buy it. He might even come with one of the coolest accessories...a severed Jango Fett head.

Personally I am glad they didn't do him yet. He is a major character, but one of my least favorite. Sam Jackson has done a heck of a lot better acting than he did on Mace Windu. I've mentioned in other threads that his interpretation of the character was far too Shaft-ish. I'm not saying he was Shaft...just...Shaft-ish.

MandalorianMafia
01-17-2006, 03:21 PM
I prob would, but he's not my favorite either.

JediTricks
01-17-2006, 03:49 PM
I would not, it just wouldn't interest me (I didn't buy ROTS Anakin either though). I didn't think Jackson did all that well in the prequels, he came off as an off-note each time, not exactly the Jedi Council leader he should have been, and not particularly well-acted IMO.

If they do Mace soon, it'd really be annoying because Hasbro's done him as a 12" twice already.

K M Toydarian
01-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Not interested in Mace. Hasbro's is good enough, if put on a better body. His Jedi garb wouldn't be that different from many others, so I'd rather see someone with unique clothing and more interesting headsculpt. Agen Kolar, or any other alien jedi would have very similar clothes and be more interesting. I don't think Sideshow needs to spend much more time on ROTS "humans" right now. They need to bring out some classic trilogy characters, or Prequel aliens.

IG65
01-18-2006, 12:21 AM
I would like to see a Mace eventually, but I agree that they should do other Jedi first. I'd really like to see some of the female knights. Or maybe the librarian. I know, very minor character, but I did like her costume.

Shadow Knight
01-18-2006, 09:39 PM
I would rather see some other 12" ers before Windu. I think an Aayla Secura is about due!

Jayspawn
01-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I'd buy Mace!

But I'd be more excited to get Qui-Gon, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon or Ki-Adi Mundi first.

silmarillionart
01-19-2006, 12:06 AM
I hated Mace, the character, the actor chosen for him, everything. I love Sammy J, but I half expected him to call Palpatine a B*tch. Very disappointing after seeing him in things like Unbreakable. As for the figure, yes, I'd pick him up, because I'm a horrible completist...lol

My guesses for the next few Jedi figures are: Mace, Shaak-Ti, and maybe a really strange alien, then of course, Alec Guiness. I don't see Aayla anytime soon as scantily clad women make very unattractive 12" figures.